It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians are being persecuted worldwide!, Burning, Beheading and Crucifixion.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

originally posted by: TechUnique
(..)

2 guys can love each other. Sure. But Them having sex is not expressing love it is expressing lust. Same as a straight couple. Only a husband and wife can express their ALREADY ESTABLISHED (in god) LOVE through sex.

It's as simple as that dude.

That is SO wrong. Only after a wedding sex becomes magically a Love Thing? And you really believe that?

Let me tell you that I had amounts of sex before my wedding. And it was coming from our love to each other. It didn't feel any other after the wedding.

Now take that nonsense and stick it back in that stupid old book!

But he needs that book to justify his existence. His own mind, body, soul, and heart aren't enough.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
The thread turned into a self-fulfilling prophecy in it's way..

A thread about Christian persecution turns into prosecution of someone for their Christian beliefs.

While there are those with ideologies that are incompatible with co-existing in social diversity, it doesn't apply to all who believe in literal biblical interpretations. That seems to frequently get lost in the milieu.

Commenting otherwise, in a context such as this thread, can easily be seen as insinuating that it is deserved across the board. Not only does this confirm what the thread presents, it is counter-productive in creating a fair and equitable environment for a true diversity of individual beliefs that could otherwise co-exist peacefully.

This is the problem, even if it isn't specific to any one group.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45

a reply to: TechUnique

Dude being gay is not like cheating on your wife or stealing or killing. It's a part of who the person is. More than that it's a form of love. Love is never wrong therefore it's not a sin.

I don't have to prove anything. This isn't science. This is spirituality. Your spirit is dirtied by inflexibility and a lack of love. It's just the way it is.

Sorry for disrupting your carefully maintained mental gymnastics. Grow up and learn Jesus' real message. Use your soul and your heart in your mind not your faulty manmade manual to life written by a bunch of Romans who hated Jesus' message.

Sex isn't Love.

2 guys can love each other. Sure. But Them having sex is not expressing love it is expressing lust. Same as a straight couple. Only a husband and wife can express their ALREADY ESTABLISHED (in god) LOVE through sex.

Like I said already. I hope you can break through that ultra powerful brainwashing someday. You'll be a lot happier for it.

Love does not need a priest to ordain it. Marriage isn't about God. That's a lie outright. By your definition no one who is not your EXACT brand of Christian can have love. Monopolizing love sounds very un jesusy to me. What do I know? I'm just a worthless garbage person right?

Rationalize it all you want. You are not a true Christian. Your soul and heart is enslaved by the machinations of men and you are too indoctrinated to realize it.

I never said anything about a priest having to ordain it for it to be true love. I am pretty sure I said for it to be established, but correct me if I am wrong. In the Christian faith, When 2 people realize they are soul mates and were made for each other, they decide to get married and be with each other until death departs their physical bodies.

I've had plenty of sex and thought I was in love with plenty of girls. It wasn't love it was lust.. every time you have sex with someone you make a spiritual connection. You shouldn't connect yourself with someone spiritually unless you truly love them and don't want to let them go. If you let go of them then you also let go of and lose a part of yourself that was attached to that other person spiritually. That is why God does not like fornication before marriage.

True love means you are dedicated to being with someone and you want to be with them unquestionably, until the end. You proclaim this dedication through marriage before God.. you are both creations of God and that is how you establish your love.

God openly condones and in fact, actively encourages you to 'taste the fruits of the loin' to paraphrase, in a health marital relationship. Sex is a gift. But as I said before Satan tries to pervert anything that God holds dear. You may say that sex is merely for animals to reproduce but we all know human sex is more than that. It is highly spiritual.

Again you are either misunderstanding me or purposefully twisted my words.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
The thread turned into a self-fulfilling prophecy in it's way..

A thread about Christian persecution turns into prosecution of someone for their Christian beliefs.

While there are those with ideologies that are incompatible with co-existing in social diversity, it doesn't apply to all who believe in literal biblical interpretations. That seems to frequently get lost in the milieu.

Commenting otherwise, in a context such as this thread, can easily be seen as insinuating that it is deserved across the board. Not only does this confirm what the thread presents, it is counter-productive in creating a fair and equitable environment for a true diversity of individual beliefs that could otherwise co-exist peacefully.

This is the problem, even if it isn't specific to any one group.

Wow, what a powerful post.

I am glad you can see how twisted this thread has become even if you don't agree with me entirely.. I think that the evil behind these acts of atrocity are at work even in this very thread. I have never seen a thread get response like this during my time at ATS.

Edit to add...
If you were into occult numerology even my post and star count would relate to what I just said about Evil being in this thread.. I am talking about what the numbers landed on as I said what I said about there being evil at work in this thread that was also behind this persecution of Christians.. I can see 2 lots of 666.

I'm not saying this means anything or is proof of anything but don't you think it's a funny coincidence? Sometimes you just can't make this stuff up. Evil is very real and it is staring you right in the eyes. Are we that desensitized that we can't even see it?

I'm gonna try and go to bed now.. It is ridiculously past my bedtime. I can honestly say I wish you all peace and happiness. I will be praying for every single one of you tonight. I hope you realize how much I care about every single one of you. Please just remember that I tried. Exhaustively.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   

If your intent was to bring light to the plight of Christians around the world, maybe you should have left off the part where you bashed Catholics, Muslims and gays.

It was a self fulfilling prophecy. The inherent condescension you showed towards others brought the same onto you.

I still like good Christians. I'll never like bad ones

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   

"Homosexuality is a sin and I don't hate sinners in the slightest but I don't openly endorse or encourage homosexuality like the media, hollywood and the elite do." Here is your quote as I put above. Beheading is a sin, but you don't hate sinners just their actions.
All this violence around the world makes me sick to my evolution made cells. Yes I was created by evolution not Jesus dad.
Does the bible not say "an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth" I'm not sure as I have only read snippets of both the bible and more of the Koran in the search of evidence of alien visitations, and compairing the two they are pretty much the same story.
My mother was a lesbian from when I was 8 til I was 16, but I am married with kids and my partner is a part time Muslim, I must be doomed to hell. Happy holding onto your head,

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

When ones opinion is that other human beings are inherently wrong this tends to happen. My views are just as valid as his. You can knock me for my intolerance but if he doesn't want it to be brought upon him he should not bring it upon others.

It's the same thing as when Americans blame everyone else for being terrorists even though America is the biggest terrorist organization for decades now.

If you can't be a decent person it's ridiculous to ask others to be.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
...Wow, there are a lot of mentally ill religous fanatics on this site...

2nd

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   

both sides are wrong in doing what they have done but I seriously think the gates of hell have been opened and the devils are doing what they have been ordered.

I hope it stops, I really do because reading/hearing about these devils beheading people is really stone age stuff!

Most of this World have moved on from those Barbaric times but how do you stop the devils?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I find it hilarious that there are still religious people in this world.
They sure are good for a laugh every now and then, at least when they aren't on terrorist killing sprees

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 001ggg100

I was thinking the same thing. These people should check themselves into a mental institution.
Why is it when people say they see "demons", they go to mental hospital and may have schitzophrenia, but when someone sees "angels" people follow them and they run religions. lol
edit on 17-11-2014 by DumpMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

First of all your sources are all suspect, and many cases have been know to just make stuff up. Second, the things that are happening to Christians are happening to people of all religions. The thing about all religions is that they want to believe they have the one and only true word, and that anything that negatively affects or rejects their insistence of having the only truth is persecution. Religion loves the thought of persecution. " I must be right. Why would I be persecuted if I wasn't right." I say if you can't stand the heat of the wars of religions, get out of the kitchen.

Oh, and by the way there are people right here in the good old USA who feel they have been pretty well persecuted by Christians.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

When ones opinion is that other human beings are inherently wrong this tends to happen. My views are just as valid as his. You can knock me for my intolerance but if he doesn't want it to be brought upon him he should not bring it upon others.

An eye for an eye is very human, at least within our current cultural story. It tends to lead to more problems than solutions, but it does tend to provide instant gratification. If you see such actions by others to be in error, it might be wise to act differently rather than mirror what is being judged.

You are certainly free to base who you are on others actions, just don't expect anything to change.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

An eye for an eye is very human, at least within our current cultural story. It tends to lead to more problems than solutions, but it does tend to provide instant gratification. If you see such actions by others to be in error, it might be wise to act differently rather than mirror what is being judged.

You are certainly free to base who you are on others actions, just don't expect anything to change.

Religious fundamentalists can't be changed. They have broken minds. So if there is no solution to his problem why not speak the truth. It's not like there was a real conversation to be had here.

Yes Christians are getting persecuted but they are way way way low on the list right now. I think it's awful like i think all violence is awful. Christians are at the top of the pile of religions at the moment and persecute others far more than they are persecuted. Just look at this OP. He thinks we are mollycoddling gay people by treating them humanely. Even worse he thinks we are mollycoddling Muslims despite the fact that we've killed millions of them. American findamentalists hate them so much they even kill Sikh people in their massive ignorance.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

If your intent was to bring light to the plight of Christians around the world, maybe you should have left off the part where you bashed Catholics, Muslims and gays.

It was a self fulfilling prophecy. The inherent condescension you showed towards others brought the same onto you.

techunique has a habit of playing the victim and prosecutor in the same breath.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

techunique has a habit of playing the victim and prosecutor in the same breath.

Eh I've done it too. I'm just self aware enough to realize it.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Maybe they should stay out of the Middle East and stop trying to push their religion on those who aren't interested...

1. I'm pretty sure Christians have been in the Middle East since, well, Christianity happened (it sort of started there.)
2. Would you say that about Muslims in the US or UK?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
Another Christian Persecution thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe they should stay out of the Middle East and stop trying to push their religion on those who aren't interested...

They were there before the Muslims were. These are remnants of the old Christians who were the original peoples of the area. They are as semitic as the Muslims who were all later converts.

And are you going to tell the Yazidis the same thing?
edit on 17-11-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DumpMaster
a reply to: 001ggg100

I was thinking the same thing. These people should check themselves into a mental institution.
Why is it when people say they see "demons", they go to mental hospital and may have schitzophrenia, but when someone sees "angels" people follow them and they run religions. lol

LOL. Thanks for that. I needed a good laugh. Right you are.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Dude being gay is not like cheating on your wife or stealing or killing. It's a part of who the person is. More than that it's a form of love. Love is never wrong therefore it's not a sin.

I don't have to prove anything. This isn't science. This is spirituality. Your spirit is dirtied by inflexibility and a lack of love. It's just the way it is.

Sorry for disrupting your carefully maintained mental gymnastics. Grow up and learn Jesus' real message. Use your soul and your heart in your mind not your faulty manmade manual to life written by a bunch of Romans who hated Jesus' message.

Sex isn't Love.

Like I said already. I hope you can break through that ultra powerful brainwashing someday. You'll be a lot happier for it.

Love does not need a priest to ordain it. Marriage isn't about God. That's a lie outright. By your definition no one who is not your EXACT brand of Christian can have love. Monopolizing love sounds very un jesusy to me. What do I know? I'm just a worthless garbage person right?

Rationalize it all you want. You are not a true Christian. Your soul and heart is enslaved by the machinations of men and you are too indoctrinated to realize it.

I never said anything about a priest having to ordain it for it to be true love. I am pretty sure I said for it to be established, but correct me if I am wrong. In the Christian faith, When 2 people realize they are soul mates and were made for each other, they decide to get married and be with each other until death departs their physical bodies.

I've had plenty of sex and thought I was in love with plenty of girls. It wasn't love it was lust.. every time you have sex with someone you make a spiritual connection. You shouldn't connect yourself with someone spiritually unless you truly love them and don't want to let them go. If you let go of them then you also let go of and lose a part of yourself that was attached to that other person spiritually. That is why God does not like fornication before marriage.

True love means you are dedicated to being with someone and you want to be with them unquestionably, until the end. You proclaim this dedication through marriage before God.. you are both creations of God and that is how you establish your love.

God openly condones and in fact, actively encourages you to 'taste the fruits of the loin' to paraphrase, in a health marital relationship. Sex is a gift. But as I said before Satan tries to pervert anything that God holds dear. You may say that sex is merely for animals to reproduce but we all know human sex is more than that. It is highly spiritual.

Again you are either misunderstanding me or purposefully twisted my words.

I've noticed that fundamentalist men convert and become anti sex outside of marriage at the same time they reach the age when their hormone levels drop to that of 10-year-old boys.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join