It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians are being persecuted worldwide!, Burning, Beheading and Crucifixion.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: theatreboy

You're probably correct. Too bad for them that equal rights, gender equality and personal liberty are actually good things and they are on the wrong side of those arguments.

The Materialism could and should be addressed in the west to some degree, I won't argue there.

Seems to me that the one thing we all have in common which is a problem however, is Religious Fundamentalism.

These are totalitarian political movements using religion as a vehicle to achieve their tyrannical goals. Fundamentalism is the same the world over.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

I agree. Sometimes one's political Fundamentalism is the same as their Religious Fundamentalism though. In either case it's still a problem for everyone, everywhere it seems.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
Does anybody else find it ironic that in a thread about Christian persecution the OP accuses other Christians of not being true Christians?

Very..

There has been a lowball estimate reporting there are over 1200 verifiable unique christian denominations.

If they can't even agree between themselves they have no business trying to get me to believe their perspective of truth.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Hey to be fair, in my spiritual neck of the woods, the Wiccans have a hell of a lot of "denominations" that have spawned since Gerald Gardner got the ball rolling in the 1950s. Humans never agree on these sorts of things

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join