It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police officer slits dogs throat while his partner holds it down

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: phoenix9884
a reply to: onequestion

This is grotesque. I truly fear for this world everything else aside, these incidents are getting worse.

Here's the CNN article in case some people aren't convinced.

(CNN) - A Baltimore police officer faces felony animal cruelty charges after he slit the throat of a dog that had escaped from home, authorities said.

www.cnn.com...

Awesome, that is FELONY animal cruelty, pure and simple.

Rebel 5

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I cannot read your OP its too bad for me to do so,but the headline tells the story.
This new horror of pet murder is a further sign that there is something deeply wrong with the US authorities.
I told my feelings in a similar thread,which I will not repeat.

I have been trying to come up with a positive response to this horror,and all I have managed to come up with is this:

Anyone living in the parts of the USA where this has happened,get on the internet and find out what type of garb your local rescue/helper/guide dogs wear.
They ususally wear a type of harness with high visiblity strips on,and maybe a medic sign or other symbol.

Buy or make a convincing replica,and make your dog get used to wearing it at all times when in public.

Maybe,that would make a psycho nazi death squad cop think twice about harming your friendly dog.
Thats what I would be doing if that horror came to my neighborhood.

(cops are conditioned to seeing working dogs in "uniform",and may spare your pet if they think its a working animal)

Anything is worth a try in this parallel universe in which we now seem to live.

(post by onequestion removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I believe this and all other pet murders and murders of children and citizens at traffic stops or in their homes, is sometimes a direct hit, but mostly ritualistic satanic sacrifices. They're often into that, all the control grid is.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Before anyone starts jumping to conclusions I'm going to ask a question of clarity.

Feel blessed because rarely do I see people do this typically its condescending or some other vitriol.

Are you saying, this was a sacrifice?

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Not what I meant at all,sorry if you got the wrong idea.
I can't read the OP because I have read about similar occurances recently.
I hurts me to read about peoples beloved dogs being harmed by the police who are really supposed to be there to help people,not kill their pets.
I can't read the details,because I will start saying things which will probably get me into trouble.

Proper police do not go around killing peoples pets.

edit on Sat Nov 15 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Ahh ok. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Sadly in many cases im sure this would inly entice some of these sociopaths further. Some people are sadists and killing something someone relies on so much would only get them off further. There needs to be a change in the psychological tests to become a cop, and to remain a cop for those already on the force. But I think these are exactly the type of people that they want in uniform. Cruel, sadistic, deranged individuals to terrorize the masses into submission. They are the new SS.

Also ive seen them shoot their own dogs in their excitement to add to their human kill count, so I doubt they see them as anything other then another tool in their vast arsenal of oppression.
edit on 30Sat, 15 Nov 2014 16:17:05 -0600pm11qu17Saturday201411 by tranquilone666 because: added point

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I don't blame you. I get more nervous seeing or being near cops, and I assure you, it is never because I'm carrying or doing anything illegal or suspicious. In fact, I even dislike to jaywalk, and I dress and look unremarkable. I approach them with the same wariness I approach a good sized unknown dog wandering around off its leash, or the approach of an unknown male in a less stellar area of town at night. You really just don't know what they are going to pull anymore. They are at the point where they will probably start busting citizens for OBEYING the law just because they are having a bad hair day. I really don't trust them. In the past, when I have tried to report criminal or suspicious activity to the cops, a weak response, if any, and little to no action taken. They never do anything until after a crime has taken place. It's why restraining orders are a joke, and I firmly believe the best restraining order from a dangerous person is a firearm of your own, especially if you are a woman who is being stalked or running from a violent, abusive partner. Cops don't protect and serve, they ticket and harass.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabiduria
a reply to: kiro8lak

They are right though. Some people who kill a human get a slap on the wrist compares to what this cop is getting for killing a dog. If you value a dogs life the same as a humans life, than the punishment for killing a human needs to be on par with killing a dog.

Heck I've seen people busted for drugs getting more jail time than a murder. How does that make sense? Do you see where we are coming from?

The Justice System is a joke because there is no Justice in it. That statement is true for not just the U.S but Canada too.

I think the reason he is getting busted on a felony is not because human deaths are less horrid than dog deaths, but for other reasons. For starters, this cop committed a gruesome, violent act in front of many witnesses, and there is simply entirely too much straightforward evidence that he really can't worm his way out of it. Human brutality incidents get less punishment because of the fact that crimes against humans have harsher penalties, so cops go through even greater lengths to suppress evidence and twist the law to protect themselves. Like, even though this cop is being charged with a felony, the punishment would be nothing compared to whatever punishment he'd get for doing the equivalent to a human. Like, if this cop had say held down a person and slit their throats, he would have done it at night somewhere remote with no witnesses and then covered his tracks. The cop probably felt comfortable doing this in front of many people in broad daylight because he didn't think he'd get busted for anything, or only a minor slap for it.

Plus, people react worse to crimes against animals because, even when animals are behaving badly, they are still innocent because they do not understand, they are innocent. Crimes against animals provoke a similar sort of disgust that crimes against children provoke, especially when that animal is a companion or pet.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This apparently needs repeating:

originally posted by: Zaphod58
***ATTENTION***

There will be no more calls for ANYONE to be put down, beat down, or have any other violent action taken against them. Going forward from this point, the next person that makes a remark to that effect WILL have their posting privileges removed for an undetermined period of time.

This ends immediately.

Do not reply to this post.

ALSO:

Community Announcement re: Decorum
edit on Sat Nov 15 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

one look at his face tells me he's a dullard. the US cop recruitment policy dredges the bottom of the evolutionary barrel.

(post by D4rcyJones removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
WTF! I cant say I know all the details and the dog could have attacked but in such a situation any lost animal would have likely attacked, why did they not call the pound people there equipped to handle such things? And eventually it could be that the owner of the dog could have found her dog again. But that is just #ing #ed, if it was my dog, cop or no cop, I really dont want to say what I would do, # like that would make me see red.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

(post by nukedog removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Unbelievable. The dog was under control by a noose pole and all they had to do was lift it into the back of the animal control truck. How does he know the dog had rabies or not? Well you can't because it takes a special blood or tissue test of brain stem or spinal fluid to tell. So the rabies excuse has no merit whatsoever. Both cops should be charged and deserve everything they got coming.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
This story bothers me so much. It's a major T&C violation to say what should happen to this cop if there were justice in this world.

So, all I'm going to say is if they're willing to do this to an innocent dog, what are they willing to do to you if they suspect you of something?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

So, all I'm going to say is if they're willing to do this to an innocent dog, what are they willing to do to you if they suspect you of something?

correct me if i am wrong but i think you already know the answer to that question........as far as i am concerned the modern day cop seems to view we the people as a disease and they are the cure

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Yeah... "thought he might have rabies so i pulled out my knife, a close range weapon that often results in the victims blood getting all over the attacker." then he probably took his "rabies infested knife" and wiped it off and put it right back in his utility belt with no fear of being infected.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join