It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police officer slits dogs throat while his partner holds it down

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: sean Yeah, and I guess rabies is so widespread that "any dog most likely has it and should be treated as such". I mean after all, I think we can all agree that we all have at least one friend or family member who has caught rabies from some random dog... its just everywhere!

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
This story bothers me so much. It's a major T&C violation to say what should happen to this cop if there were justice in this world.

So, all I'm going to say is if they're willing to do this to an innocent dog, what are they willing to do to you if they suspect you of something?

Well, harming animals IS a sign that someone could be or become a psycbopathic serial killer. What a perfect job for such a person! So many reasons to have to kill something in the line of duty as a police officer! And so many opportunities to cover up the killings you do while off duty... O.O

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I think the world is going down the toilet fast between the cops abusing/killing people and now animals? How is it he had a job with animal control?

I knew an old farmer once he always had a working dog with him usually a lab of a sort and he love his dogs although the way he trained them wasn't what I would call professional the guy was just old school in that manner and strict or maybe just a mean streak I really don't know.
The dog he had for many years died from old age and he got a new one well this dog was very playful and didn't always listen the first time. He had him for about 1 and a half years and for the life of me I don't know exactly what the dog did to piss him off but the next thing I know he shoots the dog dead. Just shot him I wasn't there thank god(my father was) because I would have flipped the eff out.
I don't get how some people can do these hideous acts on animals that have no way to defend themselves... I accidentally hit a possum crossing the road one night and It took a long for me to get over it.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sovaka
a reply to: Shana91aus

The Government isn't there for you... You are there for the Government.
It cares not for your suffering as long as you continue to pay out.

The sooner people learn this, the sooner you will have a second revolution.

Yup !

As Most Need a Recheck Here ...

This !!!

IS Actually One of These

Yes... An Actual FOX NEWS Christmas Card
This is How Fox News Sees US..

Intimidation a Police Orwellian Nation...

Real American JackBoots -- RI.. State Police

NAZI SS

It all got Worse after 911

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TWILITE22
I think the world is going down the toilet fast between the cops abusing/killing people and now animals? How is it he had a job with animal control?

I knew an old farmer once he always had a working dog with him usually a lab of a sort and he love his dogs although the way he trained them wasn't what I would call professional the guy was just old school in that manner and strict or maybe just a mean streak I really don't know.
The dog he had for many years died from old age and he got a new one well this dog was very playful and didn't always listen the first time. He had him for about 1 and a half years and for the life of me I don't know exactly what the dog did to piss him off but the next thing I know he shoots the dog dead. Just shot him I wasn't there thank god(my father was) because I would have flipped the eff out.
I don't get how some people can do these hideous acts on animals that have no way to defend themselves... I accidentally hit a possum crossing the road one night and It took a long for me to get over it.

Sometimes you have to go through a couple to get a good one. Not all dogs are born equal. If you have no use for the dog, since it wont take to training, then rather burden someone else you take care of the problem yourself. You can't just set it free since it will just come back and rummage or even kill your livestock if you have any. It's just the way it is.

(post by Flesh699 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabiduria
a reply to: kiro8lak

They are right though. Some people who kill a human get a slap on the wrist compares to what this cop is getting for killing a dog. If you value a dogs life the same as a humans life, than the punishment for killing a human needs to be on par with killing a dog.

Or the punishment for killing a dog should be on par with killing a human. What would be the sentence for 2 people if they blatantly walked over to a person and one holds him down whilst the other butchers him? Life in a secure mental facility for the criminally insane? Death sentence maybe?
Dogs have the pure innocence of a child, both trust adult humans without hesitation, this why the public are super-outraged when anyone deliberately harms kids or dogs.

Heck I've seen people busted for drugs getting more jail time than a murder. How does that make sense? Do you see where we are coming from?

That's because money is involved. The organized crime mob that is gov has its own drug business to protect. The ones that appear to 'get away' with drug dealing are probably buying their stashes from gov dealers.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

sorry I haven't been on for a while . the dog was a good dog just not the dog for the job and I get that. I'm a complete weeny when it comes to these things. my opinion would be to let the dog grow up more or give the dog to a family but he didn't ask me,lol. I think the only way I could harm an animal if 1,I was starving or 2,it was a life threatening situation. but even then I would feel bad.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
DISGUSTING! the cop is being restored with 45,000 back pay. why? because the JUDGE over rides the vets verdict that the dog's death was caused by the slit throat/bleeding out. the judge said that the vet was biased and that the dog actually died from being accidentally strangled! so from now on, a judge is an expert in all things medical and science related!

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Ok, serious systemic problem. I take it all back. Federalize the entire nations police force. Tie their hands and make them feeble. Make them report to a federal asshat everyday that knows nothing and gets in their way.

Take useless sensitivity classes and send them every other day to mental health professionals for things like cursing.

Police.....you are going to crash and burn. Your fault.

Then replace the useless idiots with the military.

I am 1000% serious

edit on 3 10 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

but what about this judge? she now thinks that she is more qualified than a vet to determine the actual cause of death?

in her court, there is now no need for expert witnesses! she is an expert in everything!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: blackthorne

I think there is another systemic problem. US judges.

They need to be replaced ENTIRELY with military tribunals.

I am now for a different version of a police state.

I want a military government all the way. ALL THE WAY!!!

A soldier would get his ass handed to him in all ways if he did this ....and with no mercy.

Really.

Time to consider a military coup d'tat.

edit on 3 10 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join