It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lunar Wave (Hologram?) Confirmed By Two Additional Videos!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheDon

I personally dont assume just because someone tells me something that it is true, even if it has been told for 1000's of years.
Really? What was this about?

My mind is always open, the orginal publisher off the video clearly states that we are looking at unedited content, that no editing software was used to cause the effect.
Not only do you appear to believe it because he said it, you seem to be asserting it as evidence of veracity.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

As I have stated a number off times I am interested on what causes the effect in the videos.

If this does not interest you or you have formed your own opinion on the videos then fine.

But my believes are mine and I will believe what I will, and I am not interested in discussing them with you.

Thank you for your input on this thread regarding the claimed lunar wave.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: engvbany
The wave is distortion of the moon's image by Earth's atmosphere , aka "heat shimmer" , [ Schlieren photography utilizes the effect ].

So-called "chemtrails" are contrails : condensing water vapor, the same harmless white stuff clouds are made of.

YouTuber Crrow777 is moonstruck.

The "Heat Shimmer" effect makes absolutely NO sense. I thought of it, but nothing matches. The 'wave' on his moon video is one front, like an actual WAVE. Heat Shimmer is continues and over a broad spectrum is is CONSTANT on the horizon.

Sorry, it's not that.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

The scan line does not follow the curve of the Moon and is therefore an equipment artifact. A quick review of the Crrow opus leads to an obvious conclusion: [HOAX!]

If it is an artifact of equpiment, how come it goes out of frame when he moves the camera, and returns when it comes back to original position.

An artifact on the horizontal plane in cameras don't do that. They are IN the camera. This is not. Can we at least be truthful?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I'm very interested in this anomaly. I can't say "hologram" nor would I. But he does appear to be filming and EXTERNAL event. So that's where I'm starting. Unless someone can positively and technically explain WHAT kind of "equipment artifact" that is. I haven't seen a logical or technical explanation so far that matches or makes sense with known artifacts.

If it's an external event, then what is it?
edit on 16-11-2014 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

The scan line does not follow the curve of the Moon and is therefore an equipment artifact. A quick review of the Crrow opus leads to an obvious conclusion: [HOAX!]

If it is an artifact of equpiment, how come it goes out of frame when he moves the camera, and returns when it comes back to original position.

An artifact on the horizontal plane in cameras don't do that. They are IN the camera. This is not. Can we at least be truthful?

That is what I saw as well in the video, plus also you can see the line is not horizontal, and there is a curve to it as it passes over the moon.
What is that?
If it is not equipment related or a heat shimmer or software, what could it be?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

The guy makes to many assumptions all the time about what he thinks he see's I posted this info on another thread re one of his videos.

The guy uses a Nikon D800 E full frame digital camera it has a 36MP sensor made by SONY (yes Nikon uses Sony sensors) the magnifaction of the Moon in that video is not huge.

He also films in HD video at 1920 x 1080 pixels now its a pity it's not still images from his camera because they would be 7360 x 4912 pixels, the other problem is the process his camera has to use to reduce the images filmed in the video because as you can see above not all the pixels are used in HD video

the D800E reads every 3rd line of the sensor from a 1.095x crop in FX mode. When the sensor output is demosaiced to a near-final RGB image, resolution is an impressive 2240 x 1260.

This is then downsampled (presumably in a pretty decent way) to 1920 x 1080.

This benefits resolution, but due to the original line skipping there’s still some moire and aliasing especially on high contrast horizontal lines.

He then uses digital zoom to try to show more detail in an already crippled image

This guy ask's for donations for equipment he uses his youtube viewers lack of knowledge of photography and video to bamboozle them but the problem is that when his videos etc are shown on here many members like myself have a vast knowledge of photography and equipment some members on here are professional photographers. Also many members on here spend time taking pictures of the night sky as seen on this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now we have many members in all the time zones around the world taking pictures & video some with better equipment than he has yet none of us post the type of BS you see on youtube.

The Moon is probably the most photographed object in the night sky we all have a go at it.

300mm telephoto lens 16mp camera with a APS-C sized sensor heavy crop.

Strange that people who know what they are doing and looking at don't make any stupid claims!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheDon

That is what I saw as well in the video, plus also you can see the line is not horizontal, and there is a curve to it as it passes over the moon.
What is that?
If it is not equipment related or a heat shimmer or software, what could it be?

Dunno. Heat Shimmer is not a pulse like that, we know that. It encompassed the moon and his other videos shows it followed the CURVATURE of the moon like you said, too. It didn't break OUTSIDE of the moon's circumference either which he had proven on a video also.

1) It's an event ON or in the vicinity of the moon.
2) The camera is only detecting it as being on the moon but it's position is between the camera and the moon, and has the APPEARANCE of only being over the moon.

I really want someone to explain WHAT equipment anomaly this is and back it up with other examples. So far I've seen none. I've been looking too.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Another possibility, if the event is proven EXTERNAL. He could be catching an otherwise normal atmospheric event that affects the moon, but is being amplified by his equipment visually. But what would make a wave across the moon and be represented slightly visually under the right circumstances?
edit on 16-11-2014 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

The guy makes to many assumptions all the time about what he thinks he see's I posted this info on another thread re one of his videos.

i would say he has more of a strong opinion, he is asking questions as well.

The guy uses a Nikon D800 E full frame digital camera it has a 36MP sensor made by SONY (yes Nikon uses Sony sensors) the magnifaction of the Moon in that video is not huge.

He also films in HD video at 1920 x 1080 pixels now its a pity it's not still images from his camera because they would be 7360 x 4912 pixels, the other problem is the process his camera has to use to reduce the images filmed in the video because as you can see above not all the pixels are used in HD video

the D800E reads every 3rd line of the sensor from a 1.095x crop in FX mode. When the sensor output is demosaiced to a near-final RGB image, resolution is an impressive 2240 x 1260.

This is then downsampled (presumably in a pretty decent way) to 1920 x 1080.

This benefits resolution, but due to the original line skipping there’s still some moire and aliasing especially on high contrast horizontal lines.

He then uses digital zoom to try to show more detail in an already crippled image

Good discription about what he is using, but you yourself make some assumptions there as well, but yet even with what you are stating it does not explain IMO what we are seeing in the video, lets not forget there is more than 1 video in question here.

Now we have many members in all the time zones around the world taking pictures & video some with better equipment than he has yet none of us post the type of BS you see on youtube.

That does not address what we are seeing, as I have stated and posted there is more than one video from different users.

The Moon is probably the most photographed object in the night sky we all have a go at it.

300mm telephoto lens 16mp camera with a APS-C sized sensor heavy crop.

Nice picture, but come on not at all relevant to what we are talking about here is it?

Thanks

edit on 16/11/2014 by TheDon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

That picture of the Moon was relevant and a nice EDIT by you not posting the link above it!!!!

This one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Many members on here in ALL times zones round the world are taking pictures and video of the night sky some with better equipment than him and with MORE expertise on equipment and of the night sky yet we don't ever see what he claims!!!

Also this was posted on another thread re this guy by draknoir2

Moon hologram or a ground loop problem.

www.fmsystems-inc.com...

edit on 16-11-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

For the second time, please indicate the time signature where that happens.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Your post there is totally irrelevant to what my OP and this thread is about!

I am talking about the effect seen in the video/s, which you seemed to have left out in your reply.

If you have something to add regarding the effect/lunar wave then please add it, or address them points.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

a reply to: wmd_2008

Your post there is totally irrelevant to what my OP and this thread is about!

I am talking about the effect seen in the video/s, which you seemed to have left out in your reply.

If you have something to add regarding the effect/lunar wave then please add it, or address them points.

Thank you.

As quoted MANY members on here know more than that DH on youtube now look at this and go tell crrowman to shove his videos !!!

Watch the Moon hologram wave created by the turbulence from the jet wing tip!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
dp

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Which effect are you talking about? Reading the posts on this thread gives the impression that no-one has viewed the same video. As far as I can tell, there are two separate ''effects" being discussed. One is the atmospheric turbulence that makes the Moon appear to be underwater, the other is a video artifact that causes a line to roll up the screen. Neither is unusual. Here is some raw video footage (not mine) that illustrates both turbulence effects and the occasional video artifact.

Here is what the person who posted it says:

This is the footage obtained through a Dobson telescope, Meade Lightbridge 16 inch, as recorded with a Canon EOS 450d in Live view mode. It has not been processed in any way, just raw footage. Good seeing conditions, even some turbulence is obvious, but taking into account this is a non-diaphragmed 400mm aperture telescope, this are good seeing conditions.

He does not seem to think he has recorded a hologram. Why not?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

soliciting donations for is crazy moon website i belive, he tells a good story though.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
could it be the sun shinning on the moon. like when you see a heatwave on the road ?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

a reply to: DJW001

3 that we know off correct?, a pretty big jump to say that it has not been reported by others.
The fact is we have 3 that are reporting it.

Thanks

The fact is, Crrrow is a known hoaxer. The fact is, it is more likely that two people are not going to understand how their equipment works than thousands observing an earth-shaking phenomenon but not bothering to report it. Use a little common sense, please.

You must be very busy keeping up with the findings, lack of findings, & censored findings from every amateur astronomer source.

From what I know of astronomy, it is very painstaking & very specifically directed. Just because someone is an amateur astronomer doesn't mean they will notice anything that the amateur astronomer right next to them notices.

Oh right, I forgot that lack of info proves said info false. Catch 22?

Common sense FTL

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The white lines emitted by airplanes are ice forming from the water produced by jet engines. They are condensation trails, or "contrails." Any video that uses the expression "chemtrails" is either ignorant or a hoax. This is not a matter of opinion.

Yes this is a matter of opinion and since you can't see that then the rest of your post can't be trusted.

credits video: geoengineeringwatch.org... Dane Wigington
long version

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join