It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lunar Wave (Hologram?) Confirmed By Two Additional Videos!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: StarsInTheSky
so if you can't see it with your bare eyes, it doesn't exist? great logic.

No; if it only is visible with a particular instrument, it is a flaw of some sort in the instrument. The history of astronomy is filled with people thinking they have observed something when, in fact, it was just a faulty lens. (Cf: Perceval Lowell's striations on Venus.)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

WOW you should really take the time and watch the hundreds of hours of video this man has captured,also could you please post and list your hoax sources and While were talking about this it looks like you must just be jealous and envious that you didn't spot this first( of course I don't have proof of that, but you don't have proof that 9 or more people have hoaxed this ether)... I think you can see where i'm going with this... Also The word HOLOGRAM is a poor choice of words Crrow admits this, he also says hes not really sure what it is... Maybe hologram...Maybe forcefield...Maybe some technology that we don't understand.I think he is using the word facade now days.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jammer2012

I hope you haven't wasted hours of your life watching this joker's videos. I have posted examples of this sort of video effect earlier in the thread. Skip back if you haven't seen them.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

you posted garbage...The wave doesn't extend all the way to the ends of the screen..IT only goes over the moon. Uhh so I think you should start looking for some more videos to post

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

The sky is black, How would you know whether there is a scanning line there or not?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Well now there are ways to adjust the contrast and brightness to see if there is a line going to the ends of the screen.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I'm not trying to be confrontational...I just came across this guy crrow last week. I really think he may have something. I mean hell i got my scope out of the garage and set it up trying to see if I can replicate it. And if it is all BS at least im have fun with it.If more people would try to see for them self's it would open up a lot of eye's.
edit on 3-2-2016 by jammer2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2016 by jammer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jammer2012

Well now there are ways to adjust the contrast and brightness to see if there is a line going to the ends of the screen.

Then do it. Let me know what you find out please.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

This is from adaptive optics its in a lot of telescopes camera systems now. The camera has a wave front detector allowing it to adapt. The picture is being corrected by the wave front guide. Its attempting to give you a sharper picture that's why you see what's they call a lunar wave. The reason you don't get hundreds of these videos is simple most serious astronomers know their equipment. Some will correct from right to left as well depends on the manufacturer.

Guider...
www.optcorp.com... oeJiHI3GIhjxoCpsPw_wcB
www.alpao.com...
edit on 2/3/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I really think he may have something.

No he doesn't...

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Hey Dargon i thought that it maybe his equipment also...but im going to play play devils advocate...In his first lunar wave video you can see the wave start but he moves the scope up and the wave catches back up in the frame and continue's on. Wouldent the wave stay with the camera? I do see what your saying though.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

To be honest I dont think this guy gots much. First off he never used any of the lunerwave footage that i have see..Second you can see planes flying in his video and third there are two wave one after the other he shows only one and it not the same. I would think of equipment failure first.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr

Hey Dargon i thought that it maybe his equipment also...but im going to play play devils advocate...In his first lunar wave video you can see the wave start but he moves the scope up and the wave catches back up in the frame and continue's on. Wouldent the wave stay with the camera? I do see what your saying though.

Adaptive optics doesn't so much care what your looking at only how the wave front hits the lens. Its called the shack Hartman wavefront sensor. The wave you see is a design of it or an limitation to be more correct. Basically picture very tiny lenses that can tilt and thus move the image depending on the angle of the wavefront. Any aberations can be corrected by say moving some closer or further apart. Remember atmospheric distortion usually involves the image being enlarged. Having the ability to compact the image again can remove the distortions. Now the problem with this me this is only tilts are measured tand we cannot detect discontinuous steps in the wavefront. When this happens you'll see those lenses flip like in the video.

What's happening is the wave front is changing drastically and we see those little lenses flipping trying to correct the image. The more expensive the equipment the less likely thus occurs but it is unavoidable because we are only looking at one part of the wave front. Just like in the videos I just watched here the plane causes distortion of the wave guide causing the sensors to reset. However in the video I'm not sure he truly understands what he's seeing. The plane is simply causing a inversion layer in the atmosphere the sensor sees it but us humans not so much.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Duplicate post

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
thanks...that stands to reason......been a while, I forgot about this one but was interested

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Still sort of confused as to why any "waviness" immediately suggests a "hologram".

Unless the beholder's experience with "holograms" are mainly from Star Trek and Star Wars, which are not at all what holograms actually are.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Just a thought but maybe the lunarwave is the first time anyone has got video of Gravity Waves...

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Just a thought but maybe the lunarwave is the first time anyone has got video of Gravity Waves...

Please tell me you're not serious.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

LOL... Why not

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

What's baffling is why someone with a decent telescope set up is incapable of recognising what everyone else with a telescope sees: the moon is clearly a three dimensional solid object whose features change continually change in appearance as its relationship to the sun changes.

Even a decent pair of binoculars will show you that.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join