It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lunar Wave (Hologram?) Confirmed By Two Additional Videos!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace
Looks like an air pressure wave from a passing airplane.

Jon Lear is a clown, I feel sorry for anyone who even thinks he has any credibility.

he has WAY more cred than yourself old bean.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Yes this is a matter of opinion and since you can't see that then the rest of your post can't be trusted.

That is absolutely hilarious! The reality of "chemtrails" is neither dependent upon nor even affected by anyone's "opinion". Since you think it is, then nothing you think can be trusted.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

Yes this is a matter of opinion and since you can't see that then the rest of your post can't be trusted.

That is absolutely hilarious! The reality of "chemtrails" is neither dependent upon nor even affected by anyone's "opinion". Since you think it is, then nothing you think can be trusted.

All of the facts are not yet available to have any consensus, you have your "opinion" other have theirs, why is that so difficult to understand?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

My point may be too simple to comprehend, but the truth of the matter is the truth, regardless of anyone's opinion. Opinion has no effect on their existence. Why is that so difficult to understand?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4

originally posted by: wildespace
Looks like an air pressure wave from a passing airplane.

Jon Lear is a clown, I feel sorry for anyone who even thinks he has any credibility.

he has WAY more cred than yourself old bean.

Really the livingmoon site would contradict that for example this cracker

They have this under Peekaboo class spaceship

I like to call it the pink sperm spaceship now if you think this shows a spaceship well

thelivingmoon.com...

Link to full page here

thelivingmoon.com...

This is typical of the join the dots mentality used to try and see factories,tanks,roads,bridges etc etc on the moon pictures shown.

Great imaginations thats for sure

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
in response to the claims that " the moon is a hologram " , please explain :

synopsis , for those unable to watch vids :

a NASA presentation on the detection of impact explosions on the moon

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Well, isn't it obvious? They switched the hologram off, pictured the explosion and turned it on again.
edit on 19-11-2014 by raikata because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: engvbany

Stay focused on the question

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

No where near the same as what this lunar wave shows...nice try though

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

What 2 bit tv screen are you watching the lunar wave video from? From all the different videos and tapings that have come it....all the waves have followed / flowed over the entire moon (those with entire moon in view, that is)....and all are off - axis to scanning lines from the camera & viewer....Step back...get a 30,000 ft view of this phenomenon...don't dismiss it yet...there are many more nightly moon viewers that can step up to the plate on this wave...
If this is some sort of equipment defect or atmospheric fluke...then so be it...But in light of several new books out the really do a great job of questioning just how our moon got into orbit or what it really is here for...can start to shed some light on this aged mystery....the wave may just be chapter one in a new and startling book...

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Crrow a known hoaxer....
Please list your proof

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

The scan lines DO NOT FOLLOW wave going across the moon....they are off axis...the point that Mr. Dis Info djw001 keeps dancing around....

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Another Straw Man argument

Just use what you have

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Here's one that he posted a couple of weeks ago.
My opinion is that the guy is being genuine.
As for calling him an known hoaxer......well that's just petty and unproven.
I don't think he could explain himself any more in this video.

No one in this thread has yet give any solid proof to what else could be causing these waves and there's even more in this video.......

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: nomickeyshere

Crrow a known hoaxer....
Please list your proof

He is not as bright as you think he has some good equipment but makes many MISTAKES in how he interprets what he see's.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: lambros56

No one in this thread has yet give any solid proof to what else could be causing these waves and there's even more in this video.......

Please explain these mysterious videos, then:

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Thanks for taking the time to post all those vids.....but what are you actually proving with these videos or am i missing something because you`ve received quite a few stars for your post......in such a short time ?
So seven or eight people obviously must be seeing something i am not.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: TheDon

But it is not just him and his equipment as you can see from the info i posted, so your saying all 3 off them are a HOAX and all off there equipment artifact?

Big odds don't you think?

Thanks

Approach it this way: of all the thousands of amateur astronomers all over the world who use similar equipment, only three have reported this "phenomenon."What are the odds of that?

Yes, because no one is ever paid or murderd to stay quiet, all amateur astronomers look for any & all anomalies in all aspects of everything all the time, & the corporations that control every aspect of media & our lives would be the first to allow mainstream science to discover & publicize the idea that everything we know is controlled & a lie....

Keep voting & living in your "real world" with "proven science", I'll be over here waiting for everything to collapse around us.

Accept Everything, Believe Nothing.
edit on 27-2-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

My point may be too simple to comprehend, but the truth of the matter is the truth, regardless of anyone's opinion. Opinion has no effect on their existence. Why is that so difficult to understand?

& over half the world *knows* God is real. What is your point exactly?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join