It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lunar Wave (Hologram?) Confirmed By Two Additional Videos!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: lambros56

These are extreme examples of what you are seeing in the hoax videos: scan lines and digital artifacts. Anyone with any experience with video equipment has seen these "phenomena" countless times.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

Yes, because no one is ever paid or murderd to stay quiet, all amateur astronomers look for any & all anomalies in all aspects of everything all the time, & the corporations that control every aspect of media & our lives would be the first to allow mainstream science to discover & publicize the idea that everything we know is controlled & a lie....

Keep voting & living in your "real world" with "proven science", I'll be over here waiting for everything to collapse around us.

Accept Everything, Believe Nothing.

Funny... no-one has ever threatened to murder me for looking at the Moon a lot. Do you look at the Moon a lot? Have you ever seen it do what it supposedly does in these videos? If you have, you have reason to believe there is something amiss. If you haven't, you have reason to believe you are being played for a fool. My recommendation? Observe the Moon as much as possible. Keep an open mind. I'm willing to bet you will never see it do what crrow claims it does.

Oh, and yes, amateur astronomers live to spot anomalies. That is how they make discoveries! They discover comets, supernovae, asteroids crashing into Jupiter, mysterious lights on the Moon and, most recently, an inexplicable plume of material in the Martian atmosphere!

Liars like crrow do an immense disservice to the community they pretend to serve. I say "liar" because he is tech savvy enough to create effects heavy videos, so he knows video effects when he sees them. Any thread that uses crrow as a source should go directly to the [HOAX!] bin.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheDon

Posted this on another thread re this youtube idiot.

The guy uses a Nikon D800 E full frame digital camera it has a 36MP sensor made by SONY (yes Nikon uses Sony sensors).

He also films in HD video at 1920 x 1080 pixels now its a pity it's not still images from his camera because they would be 7360 x 4912 pixels, the other problem is the process his camera has to use to reduce the images filmed in the video because as you can see above not all the pixels are used in HD video

Now this is the resolution of 8k tv (7680 x 4320 pixels) almost exactly the same. So standard 1080P is not that impressive compared to the stills resolution of the camera he has.

the D800E reads every 3rd line of the sensor from a 1.095x crop in FX mode. When the sensor output is demosaiced to a near-final RGB image, resolution is an impressive 2240 x 1260.

This is then downsampled (presumably in a pretty decent way) to 1920 x 1080.

This benefits resolution, but due to the original line skipping there’s still some moire and aliasing especially on high contrast horizontal lines.

This guy ask's for donations for equipment he uses his youtube viewers lack of knowledge of photography and video to bamboozle them but the problem is that when his videos etc are shown on here many members like myself have a vast knowledge of photography and equipment some members on here are professional photographers. Also many members on here spend time taking pictures of the night sky as seen on this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now we have many members in all the time zones around the world taking pictures & video some with better equipment than he has yet none of us post the type of BS you see on youtube.

The Moon is probably the most photographed object in the night sky we all have a go at it.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

These are extreme examples of what you are seeing in the hoax videos: scan lines and digital artifacts. Anyone with any experience with video equipment has seen these "phenomena" countless times.

Totally different.
The lines in your videos go right across the screen.
The moon waves , if I am correct, only go to the edge of the moon.....
Yet again you get lots of stars.....

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: lambros56

Totally different.

That is where the effect is most noticeable due the the crispness of the edge and the extreme contrast between the brightly lit Moon and the blackness of space. The reason I keep getting so many stars is because everyone else understands this. Please try to be open minded, and draw on your own experience. Surely you have noticed similar effects watching television or playing video games.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: lambros56

Totally different.

That is where the effect is most noticeable due the the crispness of the edge and the extreme contrast between the brightly lit Moon and the blackness of space. The reason I keep getting so many stars is because everyone else understands this. Please try to be open minded, and draw on your own experience. Surely you have noticed similar effects watching television or playing video games.

I think he explains it pretty well in this one :...

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Would you please observe T&C and summarize the content of the video?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Would you please observe T&C and summarize the content of the video?

I didn`t know i had to summarize when i was posting a video in a reply to someone.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: engvbany
This is why you can not see the chemtrails.
THE SECRET COVENANT
An illusion it will be, so large, so vast, it will escape their perception. Those who will see it will be thought of as insane. We will create separate fronts to prevent them from seeing the connection between us. We will behave as if we are not connected to keep the illusion alive. Our goal will be accomplished one drop at a time, so as to never bring suspicion upon ourselves. This will also prevent them from seeing the changes as they occur. We will always stand above the relative field of their experience for we know the secrets of the absolute. We will work together always and will remain bound by blood and secrecy. Death will come to he who speaks. We will keep their lifespan short and their minds weak while pretending to do the opposite. We will use our knowledge of science and technology in subtle ways so that they will never see what is happening. We will use soft metals, aging accelerators and sedatives in food and water, also in the air. They will be blanketed in poison everywhere they turn. The soft metals will cause them to lose their minds. We will promise to find a cure from our many fronts, yet we will feed them more poison. The poisons will be absorbed through their skin and mouths. They will destroy their minds and reproductive systems. From all this, their children will be born dead, and we will conceal this information. The poisons will be hidden in everything that surrounds them; in what they drink, eat, breathe, and wear. We must be ingenious in dispensing the poisons for they can see far. We will teach them that the poisons are good with fun images and musical tones. Those they look up to will help. We will enlist them to push our poisons. They will see our products being used in film and will grow accustomed to them and will never know their true effect. When they give birth we will inject poisons into the blood of their children and convince them it is for their help. We will start early on, when their minds are young. We will target their children with what children love most, sweet things. When their teeth decay, we will fill them with metals that will kill their mind and steal their future. When their ability to learn has been affected, we will create medicine that will make them sicker and cause other diseases for which we will create yet more medicine. We will render them docile and weak before us by our power. They will grow depressed, slow, and obese, and when they come to us for help, we will give them more poison. We will focus their attention towards money and material goods so that the many never connect with their inner self. We will distract them with fornication, external pleasures, and games, so that they may never be one with the oneness of it all. Their minds will belong to us and they will do as we say. If they refuse, we shall find ways to implement mind-altering technology into their lives. We will use FEAR as our weapon. We will establish their governments and establish opposites within. We will own both sides. We will always hide our objective but carry out our plan. They will perform the labour for us and we shall prosper from their toil. Our families will never mix with theirs. Our blood must be pure always, for it is the way. We will make them kill each other when it suits us. We will keep them separated from the oneness by dogma and religion. We will control all aspects of their lives and tell them what to think and how. We will guide them kindly and let them think they are guiding themselves. We will foment animosity between them through our factions. When a Light shall shine among them, we shall extinguish it by ridicule, or death, whichever suits us best. But if they ever find out that they are our equal, we shall perish then. THIS THEY MUST NEVER KNOW. If they ever find out that together they can vanquish us, they will take action. They must never, ever find out what we have done, for if they do, we shall have no place to run, for it will be easy to see who we are once the veil has fallen. Our actions will have revealed who we are and they will hunt us down and no person shall give us shelter. This is the secret covenant by which we shall live the rest of our present and future lives, for this reality will transcend many generations and life spans. This covenant is sealed by blood, our blood. We, the ones who from heaven to earth came. This covenant must NEVER, EVER be known to exist. It must NEVER, EVER be written or spoken of, for if it is, the consciousness it will spawn will release the fury of the PRIME CREATOR upon us and we shall be cast to the depths from whence we came and remain there until the end of time of infinity itself.

Author unknown.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: damx13

my head hurts

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
i thought most of us here where all ready pretty certain they are hiding something on the moon,have not watched the video yet but no surprise the slamming this theory has ,,,because it points you in the right direction instead of looking at area 51 but to where they keep the good stuff,,hologram or light defraction they have stuff there ,,so expect to be slammed for supporting this.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
A lot of confusion in this thread.

1. It starts by the originator youtuber himself, by not just posting his observation, but also claiming his own explanations, to many disqualifying it for further research.

2. Next problem is, this thread is not clearly focusing on the observation either, but many mix everything else into it. holograms, chemtrails, originators track record and what not irrelevant.

3. Next problem is the debunkers, doing mistakes like, disqualifying the observation for not trusting the source, or giving it their simplest explanations, without having fully researched into all different types of explanations suggested by many, and whether they hold or not.

So after 8 pages, there is no real content here. We are not closer to knowing what lunar waves are, from a non-conspiracy, non anti-goverment, non anti-science standpoint.

I don't think we can get much further, as long as independent AND scientific sources have confirmed the phenomenon, or filmed the moon with equal or better equipment at the same time as a claimed incident and showed it does not occur.

According to originator, to date, 4 other youtubers are claiming to have filmed it: Crrow777, Richard205Maria, James hannon, and DefenderofTheTown. Only Richard205Maria has a lunar wave video posted, the other two have other moon related videos. James has a video saying he is debunking lunar waves, but when you listen to it, he is saying he created the video, but does not agree with crrow777s explanation of it. He explains this in his 037 and 039 moonscapes series.

edit on 4-10-2015 by StarsInTheSky because: adding info about moonscapes series.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: StarsInTheSky

Interesting, your 2nd post ever (and 1st was 3-years ago) and this is the thread that caught your interest.

Hmmm......

You're a skeptic regarding the moon "refresh", and Ingo Swann.

Hmmm....

See you in 3 years!

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: StarsInTheSky

I don't think we can get much further, as long as independent AND scientific sources have confirmed the phenomenon, or filmed the moon with equal or better equipment at the same time as a claimed incident and showed it does not occur.

No independent or scientific source has confirmed that this is anything but a video artifact. No-one has reported actually seeing the Moon do this.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

you are right, but there is also no one sufficiently debunking him. it seems he has been claiming this a couple of years. It got my attention bc other people were mentioning lunar waves. news papers have reported about him (although in a funny way as he is claiming a hologram cover up). Frustrating not to be able to satisfyingly show them this is a video artifact.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

I don't come here unless I need to debunk something I guess...

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: StarsInTheSky
a reply to: DJW001

you are right, but there is also no one sufficiently debunking him. it seems he has been claiming this a couple of years. It got my attention bc other people were mentioning lunar waves. news papers have reported about him (although in a funny way as he is claiming a hologram cover up). Frustrating not to be able to satisfyingly show them this is a video artifact.

Simple logic: if it can be recorded on video but not seen by the human eye, it must be a video artifact. Some people are simply not interested in logic, however.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
so if you can't see it with your bare eyes, it doesn't exist? great logic.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join