It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lunar Wave (Hologram?) Confirmed By Two Additional Videos!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
lol now this made laugh...

yesterday i was reading this thread and in the youtube video there is part on marking the sky with X where the moon is to appear and stuff....an then i notice this..i was like huh

there was a apart from the classical white contrail a black one..

and then .. ok no moon from here ... damn google

this was so cool, its very rare something happens here in Malta being so small...not that i believe anything is going on..but it was so fun for me.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

If you watch his videos his did send it to astronomers and got a one sentence reply of one person. They dismissed it as a camera defect. The fact that he pans up at the start of the wave, then the wave follows after shows it's not a camera problem.

But to instantly dismiss it would be wrong. Crrow777 believes the moon isn't a hologram, more an image of the moon placed over the real moon.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: thesneakiod

Crrow777 believes the moon isn't a hologram, more an image of the moon placed over the real moon.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

The fact that he pans up at the start of the wave, then the wave follows after shows it's not a camera problem.

Actually, that proves that it is a camera effect.

But to instantly dismiss it would be wrong.

Why? We see this effect all the time.

Crrow777 believes the moon isn't a hologram, more an image of the moon placed over the real moon.

What would that accomplish? Even if there were alien activity on the Moon, it would be invisible from Earth because no telescope would be able to resolve it; witness the Moon Hoax "debate."

Mods: why hasn't this been moved to [HOAX!] yet? Given Crrow777's YouTube history, I doubt he believes what he claims.

(post by thesneakiod removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

And I'm assuming you have hundreds of these wave anomalies because according to you it "happens" all the time.

And yes it's all opinions, but I believe something is going on with the moon. And yes I believe in the flat earth, no curvature, no indication whatsoever that we live on a ball besides shaky science which In Its self is a religion. I believe the sun and the moon are a few hundred miles above us. I don't believe any astronauts have been more than a 200 miles above the earth simply because they cannot go any further.

That includes us ever going to the moon, which I can't believe that anyone thinks we actually went there nowadays. If science actually done anything properly they could easily prove we never went. They just don't want to.

We live in a controlled environment that is now broken.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

And I'm assuming you have hundreds of these wave anomalies because according to you it "happens" all the time.

Already posted on this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope that you are just trolling, because if you truly believe the Earth is flat and all that, you may require professional help.

Why hasn't this been moved to [HOAX!]?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Strange place ats nowadays. We have threads on shape shifting reptilians, crappy ufo vids, blurry ghost photos, all should be in the hoax section since none of it can be proved.

No, there are forums dedicated to those topics. Most of the accounts are genuine, though subject to different interpretations. A hoax, on the other hand, is a deliberate fabrication intended to deceive. CVrrow777 has a track record of doing this.

But it's the mainstay of this site. But when a when something gets presented like flat earth, the obvious closeness of our sun and moon it's instantly labelled a hoax.

If you genuinely believe these things, make a case for them. But do not resort to using hoax videos as evidence.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I'm not here to make case for the flat earth because one video or ten won't do it justice or even remotely convince you. It takes hundreds of hours looking into because it's been hidden so well. Newton, Einstein, cavendish were all masons, and based all their principles on 2000 year old scientists who may or may not have even existed. They based their maths on the assumption that the earth is round and calculated around it. The only genuine observable evidence we have of a ball earth is NASA and two other space agencies pictures which surely you know they're not real. Photoshopped clouds, countries varying in size (Just like that laughable gif of the moon circling the earth, which to even a toddler is obviously faked)

But I hope that you haven't watched one video on YouTube and utterly dismissed it. Look at from a point of view that we could of very well been lied to for centuries. Because we certainly get lied to constantly even today.

But as I said, it's opinions....

And thanks, but I don't need professional help.

edit on Wednesday20162016-09-21T08:44:04-05:00am304420169 by thesneakiod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I thought you were going to post various videos of the moon showing the wave anomaly??

No ones disputing static on a tv.

Nice tidbit of disinformation there though, just steer us away haha πŸ‘

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Can you also show me a link were crrow777 has proven to be a hoaxer?

πŸ‘

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Nope. Sorry. Not exclusive to NASA or any other space agency.

Amateurs using GoPro cameras have done it too:

The Rocketry Blog

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Nope sorry, go pro cameras with fish eye lenses prove nothing. In any case, when the camera is straight it clearly shows a flat earth.

(Look how close that sun us though) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Got any balloon vids without fish eye lenses?

edit on Wednesday20162016-09-21T09:39:54-05:00am303920169 by thesneakiod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Infact, got any videos of earth spinning? From a distance?

Edit to add:
It's ok I've just looked, there is none.

edit on Wednesday20162016-09-21T09:22:03-05:00am302220169 by thesneakiod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
No "fisheye" lens here:

This kid's balloon was also not using a "fisheye" lens either:

Of course I always like it when we send beer into space (again...no "fisheye" lens:

There's a good reason why all Flat Earth threads are normally put into the LOL forum nowadays

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Don't know what you were trying to prove with those videos but they all clearly show a flat horizon. No curve whatsoever πŸ‘

edit on Wednesday20162016-09-21T11:22:37-05:00am302220169 by thesneakiod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

uh-huh

www.universetoday.com...

www.space.com...

and goalpost move in 3..2..1...

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

First vid is actualky meant to be individual separate pictures that has supposedly been animated, so that's not a moving video. Same with the second. Both fake anyway, clouds keeping the same formation for hours at a time?

The third is clearly CGI, clearly. If you think that's genuinely real...well, I don't know what to say.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Pretty much every video you see is a series of still images. There's the goalpost move I just knew was coming.

The second video is one I put together from still images from Apollo 11. The clouds absolutely do change shape over time - I suggest you compare how the weather system off the US West coast at the start and also at 5 seconds compare. They both show Hurricane Bernice 24 hours apart. Also look at the weather systems over Africa at 3 seconds and 6 seconds. They are different, you just haven't bothered looking.

Dismissing it without bothering to check means there isn't much hope for you. I have others for Apollo 13 and 17, but you won't be interested in them because you've already made your mind up.

As for the others, prove they are CGI. Just claiming they amounts to nothing.

edit on 21/9/2016 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

No moving of goalposts. Just saying how I see it. You say it's not CGI because NASA told you it was real?
Have you done research yourself to actually check if it's real?

And to say they are different if you look? Cmon now every shot the clouds would be completely different.
Funny though, the daytime pictures are covered in cloud so you can see hardly any of the landscape and the nighttime video virtually not a cloud in sight, across the whole planet. Brilliant πŸ‘

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join