It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Says Russia has invaded the Ukraine (10th time)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Your joking right? Russia gone but they will take Poland with them. You do realize this statement just shows the lack of Russian influence globally right? This is like a kid going if you punch me I'll tell the teacher.

edit on 11/15/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Well looks like the BBC has been telling a few lies and tried to hide it.

We cannot have the BBC reporting that jets were seen in the area just before MH17 fell out the sky can we now but that's what they reported it seems before they tried to hide it.

a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Putin doesn't want the might of the US Military knocking on his door, and he knows it. He won't attack US assets unless he's lost his mind.

Back to the same old "We have nukes and can win anyone" well both sides have Nukes and one is knocking at the door of Russia and it seems like the BRICKS are telling WARington to put up or shut up to me and I don't blame them.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
You're the one living in a virtual reality. Do you really think Putin would fire missiles at NATO ships, knowing that would result in Russian territory being reduced to rubble?

Well siting back and allowing American aggression to rule over Europe does not seem like much of an option to me so Yes president Putin might have to take on the US puppet force known as NATO and reduce the USA to rubble.

This MAD thing works both ways you know and Mr Putin does not look like no chicken to me so keep pushing him and he will bite back and as I keep saying, I don't blame him
edit on 17-11-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Your joking right?

Not this time :

Source

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard

You're the one living in a virtual reality. Do you really think Putin would fire missiles at NATO ships, knowing that would result in Russian territory being reduced to rubble?

Well siting back and allowing American aggression to rule over Europe does not seem like much of an option to me so Yes president Putin might have to take on the US puppet force known as NATO and reduce the USA to rubble.

This MAD thing works both ways you know and Mr Putin does not look like no chicken to me so keep pushing him and he will bite back and as I keep saying, I don't blame him

You people realize a nuclear exchange between Russia and the US equates to end of humanity don't you? Threatening nukes is not a viable tool to use in politics of the world. If Putin is even considering use of Nukes over some economic politics he needs to be assassinated. We cannot have world leaders in charge of nuclear weapons who would carelessly threaten to use them over very small issues such as Ukrain or some economic sanctions.

Humanity ends if Putin or US start shooting Nukes. There is no winner in that.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

Let's be perfectly clear about this: If Putin continues to take Ukrainian territory as he already has in Crimea, and NATO is forced to respond with a blockade, you would rather see all life on Earth be extinguished in a nuclear holocaust than see Putin apologize and let Ukraine do what it wants?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

Your joking right?

Not this time :

Source

Wow. Russia has taken to boasting about its treaty violations. This is the country you want dominating Europe?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

We cannot have the BBC reporting that jets were seen in the area just before MH17 fell out the sky can we now but that's what they reported it seems before they tried to hide it.

The problem is that the alleged Russian radar only showed one jet.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

Your joking right?

Not this time :

Source

Wow. Russia has taken to boasting about its treaty violations. This is the country you want dominating Europe?

No, I would like to have a country who would provoke such a thing to dominate me and my family/friends...

Someone who says "Faq Europe !"
edit on 17 11 2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Well looks like your backing the right horse Putin wants to dominate Europe and he's defiantly telling them to screw off. But I'm betting Europe will only tolerate this to a point and Putin is dangling at the end of that rope now. Norway is pissed ado Poland and of course Ukraine. Australia yep them too most of Europe and of course Japan US And Canada or on other words every country with major economies. With one exception China but even they are changing there minds that whole big agreement Putin bragged about China is putting the breaks on.

China is now saying wait we didn't agree to an investment it was a loan to be repaid. So much for that deal.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

You are afraid to speak freely? What's the matter?

2nd line.

Ps. Important part is that you are aware who is responsible for world killings and mayhem that is beyond civilized set of mind.

Thanks for your reply.

One hand teaches you to be compassionate whilst another hand justifies cold blooded murder In millions in a name of national security. In essence you are the hostage to your own elect government.

edit on 22-11-2014 by darkorange because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

You people realize a nuclear exchange between Russia and the US equates to end of humanity don't you? Threatening nukes is not a viable tool to use in politics of the world. If Putin is even considering use of Nukes over some economic politics he needs to be assassinated.

The USA is using veiled threats all the time to use its nuke and lets add that to the list of a nation that committed genocide on 20 million plus native Americans, used napalm and agent orange in Vietnam and has invaded ten countries in so many years.

Allowing a nation to bully the world is one sure way to get yourself killed so the USA has been told to put up or shut up by more civilised nations who don't have police executing people in the street and walking away free and jails full of prisons for profit.

We in the west are the terrorists and do a lot more killing than all the so called other terrorists groups put together and at home our police are killing a lot more people than any terrorist on US soil so if Russia is attacked by the USA or it's NATO puppets in Europe then people need only look in the mirror to see who is to blame

The USA spends more money just about than the rest of the world combined on it's military budget and I don't buy the theory that they are dropping bombs of peace on the other side of the world do you ?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Let's be perfectly clear about this: If Putin continues to take Ukrainian territory as he already has in Crimea, and NATO is forced to respond with a blockade, you would rather see all life on Earth be extinguished in a nuclear holocaust than see Putin apologize and let Ukraine do what it wants?

A fine example of the USA saying do this or that else we will nuke you but in answer to your question I must point out that the Crimea was not taken by force like the USA did in Iraq or Libya but instead the people were allowed to vote and that's just what the people in both the east and the west of the Ukraine want but if the USA wants to sit on Russia's door step then don't be too surprised if the USA gets a kick up the backside, nukes or no nukes

Anyway it looks like the weekends deal on reaching a settlement with Iran has been a waste of time so we can talk about Iran being just weeks away from developing nukes next week and talking about China taking our economy down by hosting jobs for large USA corporations and lending us money that we cannot afford.

I wonder, could it just be that the USA is bringing all this trouble on itself and the mad rabid dog is about to get a bullet in the head for disturbing the little peace we have in the world thanks to the USA.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

The USA is using veiled threats all the time to use its nuke and lets add that to the list of a nation that committed genocide on 20 million plus native Americans, used napalm and agent orange in Vietnam and has invaded ten countries in so many years.

The United States does not make "veiled threats" to use its nukes; it makes explicit threats to use its overwhelming conventional forces, as you explain below. I see your Native American genocide and raise you the Holomodorin Ukraine, the forced relocation of the Crimean Tatars, a long history of pogroms against Jews, and the indiscriminate attacks against civilians with missiles and cluster munitions in Chechniya.

Allowing a nation to bully the world is one sure way to get yourself killed so the USA has been told to put up or shut up by more civilised nations who don't have police executing people in the street and walking away free and jails full of prisons for profit.

In the United States, when a police officer kills someone in the street, it is publicized, an investigation is mounted, and the citizens are allowed to protest. In Putin's Russia, people still just "disappear."

We in the west are the terrorists and do a lot more killing than all the so called other terrorists groups put together and at home our police are killing a lot more people than any terrorist on US soil so if Russia is attacked by the USA or it's NATO puppets in Europe then people need only look in the mirror to see who is to blame

Please back this statement up with some references. Certainly more Americans die from domestic violence than terrorism, but what percentage of this is police related? How do combat deaths inflicted by Americans compare with combat and terrorist deaths inflicted by the assorted civil wars, rebellions, intifafadas and other violent situations in which the United States is not involved.(Hint: if you are going to claim the United States is involved in everything, you will need to provide some hard evidence.)

The USA spends more money just about than the rest of the world combined on it's military budget and I don't buy the theory that they are dropping bombs of peace on the other side of the world do you ?

The United States spends more on its military than the rest of the world combined, that is why it does not need to use the threat of nuclear warfare the way Putin needs to. I explicit reject imperialism, both American and Russian. Just because I don't like the United States trying to mold Islamic countries in its own image does not mean I must applaud Mr. Putin for his attempt to rebuild the Holy Russian Empire. People did not flock to join the Russian Empire, it won its vast territory by shedding blood.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

A fine example of the USA saying do this or that else we will nuke you but in answer to your question I must point out that the Crimea was not taken by force

Really...

That is just a few, so now do you want to take another try at that?

And the US doesn't have to threaten the use of nukes.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

like the USA did in Iraq or Libya

And unlike Russia the US didn't annex any part of those two countries.

but instead the people were allowed to vote and that's just what the people in both the east and the west of the Ukraine want but if the USA wants to sit on Russia's door step then don't be too surprised if the USA gets a kick up the backside, nukes or no nukes

And yet they weren't given the choice to stay with Ukraine...why is that?

Also you should know that the East wants to be separate yet still part of Ukraine as a whole. And who is it that is going to be kicking the US in the backside...Russia.?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The United States does not make "veiled threats" to use its nukes; it makes explicit threats to use its overwhelming conventional forces, as you explain below. I see your Native American genocide and raise you the Holomodorin Ukraine, the forced relocation of the Crimean Tatars, a long history of pogroms against Jews, and the indiscriminate attacks against civilians with missiles and cluster munitions in Chechniya.

But, But, America is still bad.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I wonder, could it just be that the USA is bringing all this trouble on itself and the mad rabid dog is about to get a bullet in the head for disturbing the little peace we have in the world thanks to the USA.

Ah yes, the old America is to blame for everything bad in the world today...Great excuse are you tired of using it yet, because the problems Russia is having was brought on by their leaders last grasp of power that is slowly dwindling and all he has left is land grabbing, and threatening the use of nukes.

WHatever world you live in sounds interesting too bad it isn't the real world, and the US isn't at fault for the problems in the world...well some of them, but not all of them and definitely not the problems Putin has brought on himself concerning Ukraine.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h
After the people of the Crimea voted to stay with Russia then Russia had every right to remove internal threats to the Crimea and troops in the area where asked to join the new army to protect the Crimea or get the hell out of here.

And unlike Russia the US didn't annex any part of those two countries.

"annex" well that's a nice word but what do you call it when squadrons of B52 bombers liberate Iraq or Libya or Afghanistan and then tries to install a puppet government who the people rise up against and overthrow ?

You seem to forget that Russia owned the Ukraine at one stage and gave it away without a fight which is not something the USA can say in the territory it has tried to occupied in the middle east.

Ah yes, the old America is to blame for everything bad in the world today...

Are you saying that the USA has not dropped bombs in at least ten countries in the past ten years ?

You know what they say about "if the cap fits" don't you

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

because the problems Russia is having was brought on by their leaders last grasp of power that is slowly dwindling

I seem to remember the wall coming down 25 years ago and Russia not having a pot to piss in but since then it has once again become rich with the cost of an hotel in st Petersburg being higher than new York.

Correct me if I am wrong but did Russia not just sign two gas deal with China that total something like $800bn and is it not China that the USA owes a lot of money too.

Did I not hear of a shut down in the USA about a year ago because they ran out of money.

This last grasp of power you talk about, if it is about Putin has an 80% approval rate from the Russian public which Obama can only dream about so given that the USA has been over taken by China and that China is friends with Russia then would it be unfair to suggest that what you say does not seem to have any legs to walk on.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join