It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Says Russia has invaded the Ukraine (10th time)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
its an illusion all right like he says and fast dyeing but if you like the taste of fracking chemicals in you water that 99% of the population is against then don't let me stop you drinking it.

No, it's not an illusion. Neither China nor Russia have any rudimentary environmental controls. You just need to travel to Shanghai and sniff the pollution, or look at the standards of the Russian oil industry to appreciate that. It's interesting you mention fracking, because, for the rights and wrongs the issue is debated in the West. When was the last time the Chinese allowed any discussion of their shoddy environmental record etc...

Democracies, as I said, may be flawed but they are far better than the autocracies. Go live in one and expand your horizons!

Regards

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

So yes, Russia has put nuclear weapons in an "occupied" territory. Neat.

Well yes but like my Mrs Santa Clause one vital element is missing and that is verifiable proof because the same source keeps telling me about a "Russian Invasion" for the past nine months so don't blame me for having a brain and not believing a word they say.

Have you seen any flying elephants

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

its in the other thread but here you go.

Nukes deployed by Russia

Once again you have deliberately misquoted your source. Here is what it actually says:

General Breedlove also confirmed that Nato believes Russia is deploying nuclear-capable weapons to Crimea - a reference to reports that Russia is deploying short-range Iskander ballistic missiles there that could potentially be equipped with nuclear warheads.

Your own source, quoted properly. [Emphasis mine. --DJW001

It doesn't sound very affirmative to me. They are claiming that they believe Iskander missiles are being moved into Eastern Ukraine, but that they are not certain. Because Iskanders are short range missiles, it is highly unlikely that they will be armed with nuclear warheads, although could be if Putin so desired.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Have you seen any flying elephants

No. Why can't you see the "green men" in their unmarked trucks in Crimea?

Edit: You wouldn't know an invasion if it snuck in your back door and stole all your silverware.
edit on 12-11-2014 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Go easy on him.. He is having a bad day..

he tried telling everyone the current live UN meeting on the Ukraine was not new and was not live. Even after being proved wrong by many people and posts he maintains it. I would guess his intransience here is a continuation of that humiliation.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

What would accept as proof? Any news article that's linked you trump up to "western progaganda"
If I provide satellite photos you say "We don't know where that picture was taken"
If I provide on the ground photo you say "How can I trust a random picture from the internet"
If I give you video it's "faked by Kiev"

So what, aside from someone driving you to these sites so that you can see them with your own eyes, would you accept as proof?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Nothing. RT could come out and admit they've been lying tomorrow (like some of their journalists have actually DONE already), and it wouldn't be good enough.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: all2human
I think some guns, Rpg's are leaking across the border but the same happens on the Syrian and Turkish border where you see Kurds crossing at night to help fight ISIS.

The tanks and that in the Ukraine were as we know seized by rebels as soon as fighting broke out in Kiev but none of this says that Russia supports this action.

What I want to know is how NATO has all this information about the Ukraine that CNN/BBC keeps reporting when they are not even supposed to even be their and if they could show that Russia had nukes in Cuba like 50 years ago then where or the images of this so called invading army.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
In your dreams and most people who know what you are talking about could see your deception with the UN links to something that was about a letter that was sent on the 28th Feb.

Tell me how are you getting on with your "Duck and cover" training and have the Russians landed yet.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Feel free to post the UN video from yesterdays UN sec council meeting. Post it here and show everyone just how wrong you are.

Or are you refusing to do that because you are wrong about it?

I find it not surprising that you are refusing to state you were wrong about it. You and Putin are apparently of the same mindset.

Let me help expose your lie -
Emergency Security Council Meeting - Nov 12 2014 - English

There ya go.. Anyone can now see your lie and how desperate you are becoming by refusing to admit you were wrong.

Personally I think you are doing this intentionally because now the OSCE is stating Russia moved military units into Ukraine. I think you don't want people to know that russia is blocking the OSCE mission for border monitoring. Not even China defended Russia.
edit on 13-11-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Really? China didn't jump to Russia's defense? That's surprising.

I never got the chance to watch the video last night. I was exhausted when I got home and just collapsed into bed.

My dad tells me this U.S. is going through a major cold snap. Hope you're staying warm!

(post by mtnorange removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

They are claiming that they believe Iskander missiles are being moved into Eastern Ukraine, but that they are not certain. Because Iskanders are short range missiles, it is highly unlikely that they will be armed with nuclear warheads, although could be if Putin so desired.

I see because I believe Santa Clause is a woman and is unlikely to bring you a book of wisdom this year although I could ask her if I so desired.

You call this type of word play news from the BBC ? No wonder they have no pictures and what are you talking about when you say I miss quoted them ? If I took all everything from the BBC that says this "Could happen" and "Maybe" along with all the speculation then maybe I would be left with a blank page.

So today we hear that Russia "Might" attack Australia with a tug boat and hospital ship in the fleet of 4 boats and that Bombers are on the way to Mexico because they sure do a hell of a lot on a budget that is twenty times smaller that what the USA spends each day.

Where is all this US hardware today and if its doing nothing then why the waste of money

Are you brushing off your "Duck and cover skills" because if anything CNN/BBC is saying is true then you should be.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

American military equipment and its deployment is not a waste. After all Russia did recently invade Ukraine. Who knows if they will stop there.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Actually, the Russian Defense Minister himself said that Russia was sending flights to the gulf. Or does even the Defense Minister lie?

Source

Russia defense minister Sergey Shoigu said Wednesday that the plan to send the long-range bombers is in response to a growing international resentment over Ukraine.

In addition, he said, Russia will boost its security in Crimea, the region it annexed from Ukraine earlier this year.
"In many respects, this is connected with the situation in Ukraine, with fomentation of anti-Russian moods on the part of NATO and reinforcement of foreign military presence next to our border," Shoigu said.

"Under these conditions, the formation of full-fledged and self-sufficient forces on the Crimean peninsula is a priority task."

Shoigu said Russian long-range bombers will conduct flights along the Russian border and over the Arctic Ocean.
"In the current situation we have to maintain military presence in the western Atlantic and eastern Pacific, as well as the Caribbean and the Gulf of Mexico," he said. "Due to that, as part of the drills, Russian long-range bombers will conduct flights along Russian borders and over the Arctic Ocean."

Now you're even accusing your own Defense Minister of spinning western progaganda. Everyone's in it, it seems.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
This was 5 days ago with Russians entering Eastern Donetsk with anti-air and Grad rocket systems.

This is the best I have seen so far and yes them lorry's look Russian and to me it does look like the pictures were taken in the Ukraine or even Russia but I am not sure how anyone knows what's in the back of the trucks or if these trucks are moving from Kiev to attack the rebels.

All the hardware in the area is Russian made so please convince me because like everyone else I was fooled by the WMD lies Saddam had in Iraq and I don't like being fooled twice.

Honestly I think Russia has a duty to invade but what would make me think its true this time when they have been lying about this so many times before.

This is much better than the kiddy scribbles on a map and picture of three trucks driving down a road that could be anywhere so top marks
edit on 14-11-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
American military equipment and its deployment is not a waste. After all Russia did recently invade Ukraine. Who knows if they will stop there.

Yes I agree because what you do is start little wars in the middle east and then sit back and sell each side weapons and its a plan that has worked time and again for the USA and Israel with its international bankers.

Now and then just to get them addicted to the weapons you need to supply free samples (Candy man) to people like ISIS but that's OK just spend more on the military then the rest of the world combined about and pass the bill to the American tax payers.

You should go down to your tax office and demand to pay even more tax than you are doing so the USA can police the other side of the world

Who knows if they will stop there.

Well much of Europe are friends with Russia and they might want to take more control back over Poland after they agreed to install missiles for the USA but apart from that they might teach the USA a lesson in war and come poking there nose in your back garden, well I hope so anyway.
edit on 14-11-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
From you own link it say --Cut and paste --

Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu said Wednesday that "we have to maintain (Russia's) military presence in the western Atlantic and eastern Pacific, as well as the Caribbean and the Gulf of Mexico" -- including sending bombers "as part of the drills."

and I don't think it says

Russia defense minister Sergey Shoigu said Wednesday that the plan to send the long-range bombers is in response to a growing international resentment over Ukraine.

As you know I trust CNN about as far as the BBC and that's not very far so have we caught them changing documents after they have been released on the internet between us or did you make a mistake that you will prove by giving the correct link to the source please.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Yes I agree because what you do is start little wars in the middle east and then sit back and sell each side weapons and its a plan that has worked time and again for the USA and Israel with its international bankers.

Excuse me... who is selling weapons, including the cluster munitions that are being used against civilians, to Assad?

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Excuse me... who is selling weapons, including the cluster munitions that are being used against civilians, to Assad?

I don't know because I am told he has so little left that he is dropping barrel bombs out of helicopters in an effort to hold back the western backed terrorists now known as ISIL

cluster munitions are banned but I know Russia as well as the west are making them because they are being used by Kiev in the east of the Ukraine and most of the weapons are Russian made.

Yes I bet in the past that Russia might had sold some to Syria but then again who sold Saddam all his nice weapons as they tried to fight a proxy war against Iran ?

Iran has just ordered another eight atomic power plants from Russia, it all keeps them sanctions at bay

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join