It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Says Russia has invaded the Ukraine (10th time)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

The trucks were carrying ammunition and fighters, said a military spokesman, but the BBC cannot confirm his report.

BBC Propaganda

Lets see the pictures and not major news of war being based on hear say

My twitter home page is full of crap from #BBC tweets and I don't even follow them and if I reply to tell them how stupid they are then my tweets for the day all get blocked and this is how they are now force feeding us our propaganda theses days.

Don't get me wrong because I want Russia to invade and to hang the Nazi party officials in Kiev and then move on to showing the world who shot down flight MH17 plus investigating the $5bn spent on starting the trouble in the Ukraine and even kicking NATO out of Europe because it is little more than a US poodle dog but that's just a wet dream I guess

Well time that the BBC put up or shut up with these wild headlines because they look nothing but stupid to me

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Think you gon get a lot of pro ukraine posters soon friend

But i share your vieuw. But still we must not forget that the seperatists may have done terrible things too in this whole process. But somebody needs to clean up those fascists in Kiev. Haven't we had enough nazi's in the world....

Vote Putin in the white house!

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

I see this starting to ramp up. The rhetoric used both by the US and Russia points to a much more serious relationship which is about to collapse. The US economy is in tatters and what better way to give it a boost than to attack both the countries it owes most of its debt to and increase the industrial was complex. If people point to lack of resources you only have to think if a war is declared a state of emergency will be put in place with the President having to power to seize all land and resources/gold and put those who dont want to fight into work camps, possibly mining, labor anything to contribute.
I know its coming and so do you, just look at the patterns running up to all of the big wars in history and you will see we are in the advanced stages with the putting in place of the Russian sanctions.

Al i can say is be ready because once war is in motion the Government control over us will be forever. Not only will there be much less people to fight back for their liberty but we will all be in a temporary emergency state and will never get those rights back.

hopefully im wrong

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1
" But still we must not forget that the seperatists may have done terrible things too "

Was my family to be chased into a building and burnt alive like has happened in east Ukraine then I too would do terrible things and make sure the Nazi's paid a price in Blood too.

Hitler did all this "Invading to save our friends" propaganda and both sides are trying it today but one side did not start or seek this war so I will run with Putin who has (according to the press) 80% support from his people which is a lot more than Obama could ever muster up.

Every other week the BBC is getting protestors outside its offices in London over its bias media reporting and yesterday was no exception.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969
"I know its coming and so do you"

No and what I fear is even worse in that Russia might just be playing along with the USA with China being the real target.

As you know even if the Discovery Channel is trying to write it out of history in some of its poor quality propaganda programs that both Germany and Russia invaded Poland as a team before they went to war with each other.

Yes as the dice look I can see that Russia does seem to be on the right side but that's not to say I trust them 100%

Time will tell and we will know the truth if Exxon, Shell and Bp are kicked off Russian soil that a full on war is on the books.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I guess the separatists are getting their ammo directly from God, then.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   

A column of 32 tanks, 16 howitzer artillery systems and trucks carrying ammunition and fighters has crossed into eastern Ukraine from Russia, the Kiev military said on Friday.

www.theguardian.com...

Russia are not finished in Ukraine it seems.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
They keep repeating this same line over and over again, yet never present any evidence at all to back any of it up.
The OSCE monitors along the border have seen no movement of Russian forces or truckloads of arms and ammunition either.
I guess the rebels were well stocked with arms and ammunition from the depots they captured very early on, as well as arms captured from fleeing government forces.

I guess old Porky and willing propaganda mouthpieces like the BBC will keep repeating it all over and over again though as they seem to think a lie, often repeated, becomes the truth. In these modern times of on the ground reports, instant information uploads and citizen reporting, they have long ago lost the propaganda war, yet keep trying anyway.

I mean, it's the BBC for heavens sake, they wouldn't lie to us! Would they?

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

This was 5 days ago with Russians entering Eastern Donetsk with anti-air and Grad rocket systems.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

Do you really think all those white trucks have been carrying nothing but blankets and chocolate bars?

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I see the vid was edited, the first one which is now suspended showed 2 Grad systems also.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Remember this meteorite from last year? This "event" lasted only 10 seconds, but it was captured by some video recorders.

ANY evidence about the "multiple" invasions? Maybe all spy satellites are turned off from 17:00 July 17 when the 17 year old plane (MH17) was shot down with Putin's own hands?

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

ANY evidence about the "multiple" invasions?

​5th Russian convoy crosses Ukraine-Russia border, delivers aid to Lugansk
A Russian truck convoy carrying humanitarian aid, including food, construction materials, fuel and medicine has crossed the border into Ukraine after going through inspections by Ukrainian border guards and customs officers. The convoy, dispatched by the Russian Ministry for Emergency Situations (EMERCOM), was carrying more than 1,000 tons of relief aid, according to Oleg Voronov, deputy head of the ministry, as cited by TASS. More than 50 vehicles have arrived in Lugansk and are currently being unloaded, while 50 more are en route to Donetsk, says Voronov. This is the fifth such aid convoy sent to war-torn southeastern Ukraine since August.

rt.com...

Of course those were not Ukrainian Ukrainian border guards, those were Russian Ukrainian border guards. So; five self documented waves, plus the troops that invaded Crimea and the reinforcements on "maneuvers" on the Russian side of the border.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
They keep repeating this same line over and over again, yet never present any evidence at all to back any of it up.

Actually they have however its been dismissed by Pro Russians.

The OSCE monitors along the border have seen no movement of Russian forces or truckloads of arms and ammunition either.

Russia blocks monitoring of more Ukraine border checkpoints: U.S.

(Reuters) - Russia has refused to increase international monitoring of the border with Ukraine, the United States said on Wednesday, after European security watchdog OSCE extended its observers' existing mandate at two checkpoints by a month.

Bosworth said it was "deeply regrettable" that Russia would not agree to expand the OSCE's monitoring work on the border.

"We once again have to accept a limited-scope mission, covering just two border checkpoints - which account for approximately one kilometer (0.6 miles) of the 2,300 kilometer border," she said in a statement.

I guess the rebels were well stocked with arms and ammunition from the depots they captured very early on, as well as arms captured from fleeing government forces.

Actually I would wager they are getting their supplies from Russia.
Journalists Find Mounting Evidence of Russian Involvement in Ukraine

I guess old Porky and willing propaganda mouthpieces like the BBC will keep repeating it all over and over again though as they seem to think a lie, often repeated, becomes the truth. In these modern times of on the ground reports, instant information uploads and citizen reporting, they have long ago lost the propaganda war, yet keep trying anyway.

Russia did invade Ukraine. Putin stated as much when he stated the non insignia persons in Crimea were Russian soldiers.
How is that an invasion you ask? Because the "vote" for independence / joining Russia occurred AFTER Crimea's occupation by Russian forces.

The same Is occurring in the areas held by rebels.

I mean, it's the BBC for heavens sake, they wouldn't lie to us! Would they?

I mean, it's RT for heavens sake, they wouldn't lie to us! Would they?

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Seems that both sides have INVADED the Ukraine.....And the propaganda is so thick we cannot really know the real story.....
TRUTH is the FIRST casualty of war.....and war, it seems, is brewing....

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
I guess the separatists are getting their ammo directly from God, then.

No they are getting their ammo from military bases in the east of Ukraine that were under the control of loyal forces in the area but if you want ammo from God falling from the skys then best you fight for ISIS !

Silly USA was trying to drop ammo to the PKK (Another so called terrorist organisation) but instead dropped it on ISIS fighter.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Well aparently he tried to get poland in on it as well and they declined. Nothing more than a Putin land grab only a fool believes Putin is doing this for the good of the people. Hes doing this to line his pockets by stealing the wealth from another nation who said imperialism is dead.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Your links once again provide nothing in the way of evidence, just more hearsay and speculation. Such "evidence" would be laughed out of any court.

You can bet the US and other European states have every available satellite watching the area, but absolutely zero has been shown to back up any of the claims of these "invasions". I mean, come on, the word "Invasion" is itself a complete joke. An invasion, if it were at all necessary, would have happened long ago, using more than a few APC's and a couple of tanks.

Maybe though, the US is embroiled in so many wars of it's own creation right now, they don't have the satellites available to watch everywhere all of the time.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I see so these satellites and under cover reporters cannot take any pictures because

"Russia blocks monitoring of more Ukraine border"

Looks like those Russians stole that invisibility cape the wizard of Oz was using.

"Actually I would wager they are getting their supplies from Russia."

Well I hope Russia has big pockets to level the field after the USA spend $5bn on the Kiev side.

" Putin stated as much when he stated the non insignia persons in Crimea were Russian soldiers. "

OK I will play along withy this so answer me how many people got killed before the overwhelming vote of the people in Crimea to side with Russia ????????? Only one according to sources and how many people has the Nazi thugs from Kiev murdered.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Those who think Russia isn't directly involved in Ukraine must have their head in the sand
There is no way the rebels would have the on-going support it has had (logistics,heavy armour/weapons) without outside help.

edit on 7-11-2014 by all2human because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join