It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Says Russia has invaded the Ukraine (10th time)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
A simple "Russia" would suffice. Russia sells weapons to Saddam so he can kill innocent civilians. Why are you not screaming bloody murder about this? If the Kyiv government are genocidal Nazis for fighting rebels, what is Saddam? What is Putin for providing him arms?

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001
Why would Russia sell weapons to Iraq so that it could boom Russia's friend Iran.

You mixed it all up and it was the USA that was giving him weapons until he decide to upset the bankers and dump the $USD so maybe after that Russia sold him some tanks but I am not sure.

War it what the US does but picked on the wrong one when it came to Russia, happens to bullies all the time.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
A simple "Russia" would suffice. Russia sells weapons to Saddam so he can kill innocent civilians. Why are you not screaming bloody murder about this? If the Kyiv government are genocidal Nazis for fighting rebels, what is Saddam? What is Putin for providing him arms?

Hey! He doesn't look Russian!

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: DJW001

Hey! He doesn't look Russian!

That's not Assad.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Source

"Reputable" western media are still using photos portraying vehicles from fascist battalions as Russian ones.

Please tell tthe BBC and Reuters that their stupid propaganda is beginning to annoy. White circles on vehicles are marks of the fascist "battalions of territorial defense, which were created by Igor Kolomoiskiy, a citizen of Israel. Proof about this was published in the junta media at 7 - 8 November. It appears that the "reputable Western media" don't know it yet. Please tell the media to create new marks for "Russian vehicles, which invaded the Ukraine", because old ones, aka white circles, don't work any more

So it seems Kiev puts white circles on its equipment so we should know one side from the other so that answers one question from BornAgainAlien very good video that he posted

edit on 14-11-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

Why would Russia sell weapons to Iraq so that it could boom Russia's friend Iran.

Why would the United States sell weapons to Syria to attack its friend Israel?

You mixed it all up and it was the USA that was giving him weapons until he decide to upset the bankers and dump the $USD so maybe after that Russia sold him some tanks but I am not sure.

You are the one who is mixed up, my friend. The Soviet Union armed Syria, not the United States. Putin's Russia is the chief source for Assad's civilian murdering weapons. Try to prove otherwise.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Is there any anti-Ukrainian anti-Semitic propaganda you won't believe? Can't you tell that facebook page is written by a pro-Russia Nazi?

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
So it seems DPR has had enough of it and started to attack again.

The Army of the DPR invaded Avdeevka

The militiaman Prohorov reported urgent information concerning battles in Avdeevka and announced that Army of the Donetsk People’s Republic entered the town.

‘It has been reported that there are battles in the suburbs of Avdeevka, the militia has recently invaded the town’.

The militiaman reported earlier that ‘Avdeevka was awoken at 8 o’clock, after the Ukies started shelling the airport at 7.30 from Avdeevka’.

Source

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

pro-Russia Nazi?

That's like having queers or blacks in the Nazi party when we both know better.

Russians are communists but are not the same type as those in China and Russia fought and won the Nazi's in WWII so why do you persist with this claim when no one is buying it.

Nazi's burnt people alive in WWII they say and we know they did it in East Ukraine or do you want us to think the people living in that part of the country did it to themselves.

Really that's just silly

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

So it seems DPR has had enough of it and started to attack again

You mean they have abandoned all pretense to respecting the cease-fire and have resumed their killing spree.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

That's like having queers or blacks in the Nazi party when we both know better.

Do you actually read the sources you post? Please explain this psychotic rant to me, Nazi-lover:

Truth about situation in Ukraine Bruno Polevoj Jews communities funding fascist battalions. This done openly Boston (USA) Jews community, Dnepropetrovsk and Odessa Jews communities. Fascists battalions and "Right sector" are run by citizen of Israel

Your own pro-Putin neo-Nazi source.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien
Well after a break in the fighting, not that the shelling ever stopped both sides have tooled up and are at it again.

One side is defending its homes and are going to be well dug in whilst the other is attacking.

Looks like Obama will have to carry out his word and try to enforce more sanctions on Russia but apart from his poodle dog David Cameron in the UK I don't think anyone else in Europe want more sanctions and more sanctions will start to cost the USA friends.

Russia I think should step in so men are fighting men instead of Kiev bombing schools and Hospitals but I am still waiting for that day to arrive.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

You do not understand diplomat speak. The recent speeches by the head of NATO signal the beginning of military preparations... and Putin has scattered his navy around the globe instead of reinforcing the Black Sea fleet. The embargo is on its way.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

You do not understand diplomat speak.

don't I

Nazi-Lover

if I didn't know better then I would say that again you are trying to provoke a response but you know I love you

So Putin has sent his ships to the middle of nowhere, like just four of them and ones a tug boat to run the sanctions blockade has he and he's going to hijack a ship full of food and drag it all the way back to Russia using this tug boat is he.

Why would Russia need to reinforce the black sea fleet when he has missiles to take anything out he likes in the area

You need to leave that X-Box alone its messing with your brain

In diplomatic terms you will understand our Mr Putting is saying "Come get sum"

edit on 14-11-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

You need to leave that X-Box alone its messing with your brain

You're the one living in a virtual reality. Do you really think Putin would fire missiles at NATO ships, knowing that would result in Russian territory being reduced to rubble?

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Do you really think Putin would fire missiles at NATO ships, knowing that would result in Russian territory being reduced to rubble?

Well I didn't know I said that but I do think that the world is getting tired of hearing threats that are repeated by people like you about not fighting back else being "reduced to rubble" but we will never use nukes again.

Putin is being attacked, they are on his door step and its at the stage were he is saying "Put up or shut up" because we can do a lot worse to you and this comes without needing help from China or a host of other nations that the USA is pissing off across the globe.

Stop pretending Americans are here to help, we saw the type of help you have on offer in Libya, Iraq............

Send them back home and let them keep their nose out of Europe, we will be fine without them thank you

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Make no mistake, if Putin does something that results in the loss of US Navy Vessel or US Military Personnel, there WILL be concrete, tangible consequences. At that point, sanctions are off the table. Putin doesn't want the might of the US Military knocking on his door, and he knows it. He won't attack US assets unless he's lost his mind.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Source

Facebook...gotcha!

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Yeah the entire black sea fleet gone within hours. They don't realize the power of one destroyer send two and it's over. They can set off the coast of Turkey and take them out. That way you also get air support from the air bases. There navy is zero threat but there airforce could be a problem without air support.

Now your right if any NATO country was attacked they will want to send a message in a big way. See Putins only threat is nuclear but in the case of retaliation for an attack I doubt even that nut job wants a nuclear war. In fact I'd bet NATO would love a go on Russian navy.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Russia knows it`s a bad idea to attack a NATO member, but The West also knows it`s a bad idea to attack Russia :

Baltics would be wiped out in war with Russia, warns ex Duma member

Source

Poland 'is doomed' says Putin advisor

Source

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join