It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aliens Who Made The Pyramids Will Return In 2012

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012timofy
A document i found at this website says that the pyramids of giza were made by a single "Parent" civilisation which appeared all around the world and created all reigions. It also says that they built a huge complex under the pyramids that holds ancient artifacts of previous civilisations that have lived on earth aswell, but failed to survive the last "cataclysm" of their return, what could be this cataclysm and what could we expect, i think from what it says... the return could be to give humanity a great advancement in technology... soo great that other civilisations destroyed themselves using it. I just want to know what other peoples views are on this.

Could this be why there are secretive excavations going on at the pyramids right now?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
If that Cat Hawass has anything to do with well never look and find out!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
are these things from that website pulled out of thin air or what?
how could they possibly know...
just another speculation going on around here perhaps?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Ycon

I've starred your post, but you don't seriously believe in 'mods' do you? You really think that these servants of the all mighty 'Site owners' actually exist? It's just superstitious mumbo-jumbo.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
[quoted ill-mannered comments removed]

Abraham and his descendants served Enlil, and followed his precepts. The Egyptians, on the other hand, were Enki’s protégés, and based on food management practices during the devastating droughts around the time of Jacob and Joseph, were doing a lot better than Enlil’s followers. Obviously Noah backed the right horse in that Enki shared boat plans with the righteous fellow -- whom Enlil later claimed as his own.

UM JUST SAYEN

LINK
www.halexandria.org...
edit on 11/8/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/8/2010 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

yea im familiar with the bible but still what kind of idiot believes that the perimids were built by aliens it just retarded

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by justinpilon

Information not from the bible friend. And look deeper into the Annunaki I have mentioned for their stories have been incorporated into the great bible. I posted that info so you can see who influenced the Egyptians (Lord Enki) , they were not from Earth..... So are we really idiots, 1 must ask themself.

edit on 11/8/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012timofy

and also
reply to post by Merger

actually i never had heard the pyramids had upside down pyramid bases underneath them in the sand, so i was trying to surf the net to find out about that since it sounds pretty interesting and by chance i came up with this

www.sol.co.uk...

it's got a bunch of stuff that seems to relate to what the author of the original post was saying, how the pyramids are construct of a civilization not from earth, and other things as well

The first construction of the pyramids was undertaken wrongly, hence the need to reconstruct later. This was due to an error in the calculation of the Earth's magnetic field, I will tell more about his shortly. The construction method was sonic control, sound was used to lift the giant megalithic blocks into place and each of the constructions took no more than a couple of months to complete. The work force required to complete each construction was at most thirty seven people. I should mention at this point that I have seen this sonic control at work. There is no apparatus and it is achieved through use of the group focused mind (twenty eight people in the group, seemed to be a kind of magical number for some reason). I never was able to master this myself, but I saw it working first hand.

The blocks of stone and granite used in the construction were cut by hand, not as we might imagine by an army of stonemasons with hammer and chisel but by one or two individuals using a screwdriver like tool. With this tool they were able to carve through huge blocks of stone like butter, this to a highly accurate measure within a few minutes.

Transportation of the block was undertaken in a manner not unlike that which we have seen on the TV show Startrek, with blocks dematerialising and materialising at the will of the Architect. This operation also used the sonic control process - I genuinely believe that this is an area of science that we have yet to fully understand.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
no hieroglyphics were pritty clear that the perimids were built by jews

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by justinpilon

what? You cant be serious with this silliness. There are no hieros that claim this. Keep trying

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Can you present them please to validate your data.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
it simple.

2012 - THE RETURN OF PHARAOH....HE WILL RETURN TO EGYPT, HE WILL BE AN UPPER EGYPTIAN.....THE 72 CONSPIRATORS AND SET...ARE GLOBALISING IN ANTICPATION 7 FEAR OF PHARAOHS RETURN....AS HE WOULD BE PROTECTED BY OSIRIS HE WILL RETURN THE GLORY TO MAN.

ALL ROMAN EMPERIAL LAW AND EVERYTHING SPROUTED FROM IT WOULD BE PHARAOHS.
ALL HITTIES, COVANANT PREISTS AND STATLESS BANKERS WOULD BECOME HIS PROPERTY.
LIKE THE OLD KINGDOM PRIESTS WOULD BELONG TO PHARAOH..PHYSICALLY...THATS THE MAIN ISSUE WITH FOLLOWING THE NEW AGE CULT CULT OF KHNUM/IMHOTEP.

ITS A CULT FOR MEN TO BECOME GODS (LIKE IMHOTEP) THEY USED THIS TEACHING TO OVERTHROW PHARAOH AND BECOME PHAROHS (18 DYN. HUTTITES)

THEY ARE TRYING TO SHOW THEY HAVE DIVINE RIGHT TO RULE...ONLY A THEBAN HAS...

I AM HE
I AM PAHARAOH
AYMEN I

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Can you present them please to validate your data.

wow the ignorance.

the pyramids were built 6000 yrs ago...no jews were present...in essence jews were egyptians (and black)
who left egypt in the 18th dynasty (3,500 yrs ago) who took our priests teachings and tried to start their own state with our religon.

THE JEWS DIDNT EXIST THOSE DAYS...THE PYRAMIDS WERE BUILT BY THEBANS...BLACK EGYPTIANS....FROM UPPER EGYPT...THOSE DAYS THERE WERE NO WHITE PEOPLE OR JEWS.

there are no glyphs stating this...if there is...then it was added recently...the same way you have destroyed my relics they have added there own.

THIS IS COMMON MODERN DISINFO....THESE PEOPLE ONLY WANT TO FIND ONE PHARAOH TO SHOW THAT THEY RULED...AKHENATEN...BUT THEY WONT FIND HIM...THE THEBANS DESTROYED HIS CULT AND GAVE HIM NO TOMB....SO THIS HITTITE PHARAOH IS THEIR LINK TO BEING PART OF MY BLOODLINE.

I AM PHARAOH......

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Just wondering if you have any proof for those comments or if they are instead solely your opinions?

btw Jews were around before the whole Egyptian exodus they had.
edit on 11/8/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
I've heard that the alien civilisation that created the pyramids were that of Sirius A, never heard of them returning though. I've read that the pyramids are actually 2 parts, the top part showing, and an exact replica upside down underneath the pyramid..... So a 5 sided pyramid would really be an octahedron.

When they dig into the pyramids, lots of answers of the history of the planet will surface, 2012 happens to be a year i've read for this to happen as well.

I am getting goosebumps as I read this! I carry a little notepad with me at work, I like to write. Its 3rd shift and so I am outside working and look up to the stars and usually write poetry or some thoughts down. I don't draw often, however on the backside of the notepad I did a little "doodle" . I drew a pyramid and then I made a mirror image of it under the "ground". I swear I had no idea! coincidence? ya probably

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

The hieroglyphics that have been found in the large pyramid clearly state that Egyptian workers built the pyramid. It was not done by aliens. I'm sorry, but that's a laughable claim. The blocks were hand chiseled and not done by machinery as an advanced civilization would have done.

There was never a large Hebrew speaking population in ancient Egypt. There is evidence of such a thing. Ancient Egyptian records do not record such a group slave or otherwise.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

THE JEWS DIDNT EXIST THOSE DAYS...THE PYRAMIDS WERE BUILT BY THEBANS...BLACK EGYPTIANS....FROM UPPER EGYPT...THOSE DAYS THERE WERE NO WHITE PEOPLE OR JEWS.

That's quite wrong. Where did you get this silly notion? No white people or Jews. By Jews I assume you mean Hebrew speakers that wrote the Old Testament. Some of the oldest Hebrew writings are from this time period. They recorded the history of their people. Were there many? No. Did Exodus happen? No. But still there was a population of Hebrew speakers at this time and they write materials that have been discovered.

...then it was added recently...

Not clear as to what you mean here. Are you claiming that the hieroglyphics int he pyramids of Giza were added recently? That's rather silly as David Icke learned when he was shown the hieroglyphics. Icke actually decided to tell the truth. I wish I had had the opportunity to see the writings that were thousands of years old.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

The hieroglyphics that have been found in the large pyramid clearly state that Egyptian workers built the pyramid. It was not done by aliens. I'm sorry, but that's a laughable claim. The blocks were hand chiseled and not done by machinery as an advanced civilization would have done.

There was never a large Hebrew speaking population in ancient Egypt. There is evidence of such a thing. Ancient Egyptian records do not record such a group slave or otherwise.

You are correct, I also think that IF aliens did create the pyramids they would use something that couldnt erode so easily. Unless they were lazy...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
In 1995 a mystic some call the new nostradamus REVEALED the SECRET of the Great Pyramid. PROOF that the Egyptians could not have built it. The largest known measurement in our Solar System is precession. That number is absolutely THE KEY NUMBER used to build the Great Pyramid. However, that number was UNKNOWN to the Egyptians.

Did a distant civilization with complex astrological measurements build the Great Pyramid in Giza?

The ANSWER IS YES.

The base and height of the great pyramid in Giza is 280 and 440 Royal Cubits. That's 720 Cubits total base and height. A perfect Dekan or 1/36th of 25,920 the exact measurement of "procession. A solar based theology wouldn't understand procession.

It was an earlier culture. The egyptian calendar was broken up into dekan's and 1/36th was a Holy
fraction in their theology. Which they inherited from a previous more advanced universal theology society, that accurately measured procession. This isn't a CHANCE measurement but a built in measurement of the most important number to a society that understood the Zodiac and Procession.The egyptians inherited the Pyramids. They aren't egyptian.

Also, no one has ever showed how our world maps now align to the major stars in the Zodiac. Ever hear "As above so it shall be Below"! the pyramids of GIZA are tools for PROCESSION. PRO and CESSION, what do the words mean? To FAVOR CESSION or the act of CEDING. Or, phonetically the ACT of SEEDING as mentioned biblically!

The pyramids are used to manipulate the natural magnetic poles of Earth That is why man has only 8% brain use. Think of this as MANkind being "enslaved" by the "ones" that built the pyramids who were known over
10,000 years ago as the "destroyers" and whose sign was the Octahedron. The euclid form of the CUBE is the basis of measurement for CREATION. The Earth was created by using the dimensions of a CUBE and the rotations of the earth in 100 orbits, exactly as the ancient myths suggested.

The GREAT PYRAMID turns out to be a COLOSSAL ZODIAC SOLAR TIME CLOCK, built upon the largest measurement in ASTROLOGY, the 25,920 year precession or 360o revolution of the ZODIAC!

A circle has 360 minutes or degrees. A holy number of ancient cultures was 144 or the 12 squared. Times 144 by a circle or 360 minutes and you have 25920, or the perfect movement of Precession. See how beautifully the heavens were sycronized! It is the most perfect movement in the BIG PICTURE. A perfect circle and a perfect
dozen squared. Do you think such perfect timing just HAPPENED???? To know the BIG NUMBER and then incorporate it into a perfect 1/36th scale, shows the intelligence that created the BIG PYRAMID knew and
accurately measured procession. The egyptians thought to have built the pyramids, did no such thing. They only inherited their calendar and worship of the Pyramid from the sirian "destroyers."

Sirius seeded here because they destroyed their home and then tampered with dna from the human race when they arrived over 10,000 years ago...the ancient dogon tribe knows this. dna from the human race was genetically altered and the result can be found in the dna of the african race...the african race or Black race are anyone with a Double X chromosone. They are the ONLY race with this genetic stamp or ID. Blacks have different muscles and tendons in thighs and knees, another DIFFERENCE than all other humans. Now you know one reason why this race is so genetically inclined in sports.

Oh yeah, the pyramids are CENTRAL points in ALL human activity and are actually devices used to manipulate the magnetic poles which were installed by the earlier culture or "ancient ONES." Humans only use 8% brain capacity BECAUSE of the MAGNETIC interference from the pyramids... once the pyramids are destroyed soon, mankind will break the bond of their intellectual enslavement.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join