It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aliens Who Made The Pyramids Will Return In 2012

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by briannal

even our engineers today couldnt do that.

That's a common incorrect statement that is used by many people that do not understand the pyramids or attempt not to understand the construction of them. It is also an attempt to claim that the ancient Egyptians were not smart, resourceful people that could accomplish tasks without modern inventions.

The pyramids and other structures around the world stand as testaments to the ingenuity of man and what can be done through brilliant uses of the available resources and technologies.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
What feels true to me is what Edgar Cayce said: The pyramids were built using levitation (anti-gravity technology) that we somehow lost over the course of time...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Habit4ming

The old lost knowledge claim. It does happen at times such as the long lost knowledge of how the ancients made gold beads. It was rediscovered hundreds of years ago, but was a puzzle for many years.

Levitation is a not a possibility. I wouldn't put much credence to claims of Cayce. He also predicted California sliding into the ocean. We know that can't happen. He predicted the destruction of NYC by a cataclysm. He claimed that in 1958 the death ray that destroyed Atlantis would be found. He claim that by 1968 China would be a Christian nation. He was wrong so many times I think it is reasonable to chalk up levitation to another of his whopping failures.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I'm not going to say that the pyramids were built by aliens, but I will say that with all of the evidence we have it seems likely, due to the precision of each pyramid and the nature of their materials, that the Egyptians had to have had access to extremely advance technology if they did in fact built these pyramids themselves. The odd thing is that no such technology has ever been uncovered as evidence, around the pyramids, nor indicated within hieroglyphics- where there were however, indications of higher beings arriving from the skies and being praised as gods. Now lets branch off for a moment. Lets take the Great Pyramid for example:made of granite blocks- approximately 2.3 million all together, each weighing 2.5 to 70 tons a piece. Now consider the fact that no technology exist now that could have been used to maneuver these blocks ( a crane would simply tumble over due to the weight). Also the bedrock underneath the Great pyramid was leveled so perfectly that no corner of the pyramid's base is more than half an inch higher or lower than the others. Leveling so precise it goes beyond the finest architectural standards of today. The sides of the pyramid line up so well with true rotational north that they deviate only by 3 minutes of arc in any direction- less than 0.006 %. There are many other interesting facts that have stunned, but I will include only a final few- one of the most interesting: Inside of the pyramid there are 3 chambers, the biggest one being the kings chamber. In the Kings chamber- made entirely of red granite (extremely hard material). The floor was analyzed- twenty different stones hardly any the same size. The stones were found to be arranged in 6 different rows - each a different width from the other. Staggeringly a variety of measurements from Mecury Venus Earth the moon Mars jupiter and Saturn (including there orbital periods) are incoded in the stones demensions. within the chamber there is a loose stone coffin made of brown granite. There were drill marks found inside, and engineer Christopher Dunn calculate that the coffin was carved out by tubular drills that could cut through granite 500 times faster than an technology we now have. m final fact: every shaft in each chamber is aimed at a particular star. Considering these facts alone one could see that the Egyptains obviously had help from an advance group or civilization. Also keep in mind that the pyramids and Sphinx are the only things that indicate this advanced technology.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jezbu

I'm not going to say that the pyramids were built by aliens, but I will say that with all of the evidence we have it seems likely, due to the precision of each pyramid and the nature of their materials, that the Egyptians had to have had access to extremely advance technology if they did in fact built these pyramids themselves.

You think that using local mineral deposits is evidence of an advanced technology?

Now lets branch off for a moment. Lets take the Great Pyramid for example:made of granite blocks

The pyramid is composed primarily of limestone although there are some places where granite was employed.

Now consider the fact that no technology exist now that could have been used to maneuver these blocks

Simply ridiculous. Modern man maneuvers larger blocks all of the time.

Also the bedrock underneath the Great pyramid was leveled

A trivial feat if you think about it.

Leveling so precise it goes beyond the finest architectural standards of today.

A statement so incredibly nonsensical that it suggests you know nothing about buildings at all.

The sides of the pyramid line up so well with true rotational north that they deviate only by ...

Another trivial effort. These are the simple issues you are dealing with.

After a while you went off even into deeper waters with your claims of star alignments and other balderdash involving the dimensions of the granite blocks.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The last robotic search into the so called star shaft from the Queens chamber revealed hieroglyphic mason marks in red paint. This was located in an accessible area behind the now famous door in a shaft that no human could get to because of the small diameter of the shaft and the horizontal and vertical climb and I don't have the measurements in front of me but it was approx 240 ft up. Not so technical for aliens as far as the hieroglyph paint marks and suggest an Egyptian builder that deep into the pyramids.

I remember reading a while back about the discovery of the shafts in the Queens chamber and it was originally blocked up. They found a round stone ball, some pieces of wood and an iron implement that might have topped a staff. So that in my mind tosses out the copper tool only theory with iron found in the shaft at two locations, the other being a plate of iron between two stones.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012timofy

they may very well return in 2012

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Ok. The first thing I said was missing a few words, by accident. I meant to include limestone with granite, but anyway what the materials actually were was not my point. I also meant that each of these blocks weigh between *2.5 and 70 tons, which a crane can not lift. I use a crane as an example because this is what we today use to maneuver heavy materials in which to build with. When I said the nature of the materials, I meant their weight. And really I don't know what else to say to you because instead of correcting me you chose instead to insult me, and give no alternate explanation. Really its actually quite obvious that you have not done your research because I learned of all of this from a book composed of decades of collected research, studies, and personal accounts of archaeologists and scientists. Your attempt to critique me was rather pathetic.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jezbu

Ok. The first thing I said was missing a few words, by accident. I meant to include limestone with granite, but anyway what the materials actually were was not my point. I also meant that each of these blocks weigh between *2.5 and 70 tons, which a crane can not lift. I use a crane as an example because this is what we today use to maneuver heavy materials in which to build with. When I said the nature of the materials, I meant their weight. And really I don't know what else to say to you because instead of correcting me you chose instead to insult me, and give no alternate explanation. Really its actually quite obvious that you have not done your research because I learned of all of this from a book composed of decades of collected research, studies, and personal accounts of archaeologists and scientists. Your attempt to critique me was rather pathetic.

I'm sorry you have relied on an unnamed source of obvious dubious quality.

Your post reeked of fallacies. I pointed out a number. You chose not to defend any of these because you would have had to name the dubious source you chose not to name.

You also made a ridiculous claim, "Now consider the fact that no technology exist now that could have been used to maneuver these blocks". That is complete nonsense. Modern man often moves blocks and objects much heavier than that.

The claims that it is somehow difficult to level large areas is ludicrous. The claim that modern man does not have such standards is also ludicrous.

These were your less ridiculous claims. The rest of your post was not even worth commenting about since the claims were so off the wall.

Please do not get too hung up on your initial trivial mistake of limestone and granite.

As far as your ludicrous claim that a crane cannot lift an object between 2.5 and 70 tons you might want to check out the following crane. It is rated at 90tons.
www.ehow.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
"The Aliens Who Made The Pyramids Will Return In 2012,"

If they do I wonder if they will give me a ride off this planet.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

wow. and you continue to evade the most obvious point: the Egyptians had to have had access to advance technology- technology that has never been discovered or revealed within the ruins of Egypt-whether or not a crane can lift a ton or not (they obviously did not use them). Anyway, really this will be the end of my replying to your sad display of the emotional security you lack in your self image, being that you are the type that picks at anything you can, looking for fault in another. It would have been nice if this could have been a discussion instead of an argument...lol

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

ohh and my source is The Source Field Investigations by David Wilcock

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jezbu

wow. and you continue to evade the most obvious point: the Egyptians had to have had access to advance technology- technology that has never been discovered or revealed within the ruins of Egypt-whether or not a crane can lift a ton or not (they obviously did not use them).

So you relied on a source so stupid that they told you a crane could not a lift a weight that can be exceeded by far by a number of crane companies today. Your failure is to not check the sources you have relied on. It is your responsibility not to be duped by the places you read.

It would have been nice if this could have been a discussion instead of an argument...lol

In the future please check your sources. It is easy and often interesting.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jezbu

ohh and my source is The Source Field Investigations by David Wilcock

I'm so sorry you were duped by that pathetic liar Wilcock. You are not the first to have been duped and I hope that you learned that he is not to be trusted. So sorry you fell for his lies.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Well, I believe David Wilcock to be a genuine person in his message, though I may not agree with everything he agrees with. Originally, before I included the part about the crane, I actually looked it up on google- just to make sure because I sounded a bit off to me- simply asked what the maximum weight a crane could lift was, and it checked out...then again I looked at only one site. I don't consider his book to be a stupid source, and I really suggest all who have not read The Source Field Investigations to do so-- you never know what you might get out of it. I'm wondering now why you believe him to be a liar? Do you have an example or proof? feel free to share, I'd like to know.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jezbu

I've commented numerous times about how Wilcock lies. Check out the following thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

One of the dumbest statements made by Wilcock was that the Virginia quake was due to a nuke going off.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Aliens didn't make the Pyramids.
Humans did. A human civilization before the last ice age, which was lead on by the civilization reducing most of the world through there folly of a nuclear war. Thus destroying themselves, there technology, machines. only leaving behind strange buildings that are earthquake proof and can not be duplicated even today.

So unless these ancient humans from before the last ice age managed to leave the planet and go out to colonize the known galaxy, Your statement that they would return in 2012 is ludicress.

Everyone wants PROOF. My above statement I can't give any proof for except all the strange things that have been found over the years, that point to humans of the distant past. That were as or more technologocally advanced as we are today..

If it was me, I would give earth a wide birth...humans are too warlike...
We tend to kill each other off more than learning to live togeather in harmony.

Oh an if you think the so-called aliens are comming to take you away..
The CHOSEN people as its said.

My rendition on the CHOSEN PEOPLE is that there chosen as SNACKS.

This is our world, we need to learn to work and live togeather, and solve our own problems. Not wait for some illusionary super science mystical overlord to swoops down and make everything ok..

But relax, no one listens to what I say...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

Aliens didn't make the Pyramids.
Humans did. A human civilization before the last ice age, which was lead on by the civilization reducing most of the world through there folly of a nuclear war. Thus destroying themselves, there technology, machines. only leaving behind strange buildings that are earthquake proof and can not be duplicated even today.

Why are there no artifacts from a pre ice age civilization that used tools other than ones made of stone?
Where is there NO evidence of a nuclear explosion other than ones in modern times?
The pyramids and other structures can be easily produced today. Why do you claim they cannot be?

Your claims are quite wrong.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

uhm. i dont consider peoples opinions facts nor do i rely on what they say without them siting any type of source. This not evidence.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join