It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aliens Who Made The Pyramids Will Return In 2012

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jezbu

Would you like to be more specific?

There are lots of examples of Wilcock telling lies. The Virginia quake is a great example of his stupidity. Where is the secret military base at Mineral VA? Ever been there? Where are the military personnel?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012timofy

I can't place much faith in this "document" you have discovered because the website you linked to does not provide any source for the information. How do I know the author isn't simply pulling all of this out of his or her imagination? What evidence is there to support any of the claims?

If someone is going to make such wild assertions, they are going to need sufficient evidence to back them up. I'm not saying the source has to be a scholarly one, though I would prefer it, I am just saying that you need to give me a good reason to take what you are saying seriously.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I will never understand why some find it to be more credible that aliens built the pyramids rather than men.

Is it that men used to be incredibly stupid, or that aliens is just a cooler subject?

Seriously though, there is absolutely no reason to suggest that men could not have built the pyramids. Given time, thought, and tools, men are capable of nearly anything.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
It's now the year 2012. My how time goes by.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
My opinion is that the Anunnaki will return on December 21st, 2012 and educate a select intelligent few on their technologies, structure of society, and morals, and then return them to earth several years later so they can educate the rest of the world.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

There are many unexplainable aspects of the pyramids due to the time that they were built, including tool marks (the lack of any), design of the structures, and how each one's location on the earth relates to other pyramids.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by offy284

There are many unexplainable aspects of the pyramids due to the time that they were built, including tool marks (the lack of any), design of the structures, and how each one's location on the earth relates to other pyramids.

Tool marks? What sorts of tool marks are you looking for?

www.pbs.org...

So you see the pyramids are very human monuments. And the evidence of the people who built them, their material culture is embedded right into the very fabric of the pyramids. And I think I could take just about any interested person and show them this kind of material embedded in the pyramids as well as tool marks in the stones and say, hey, folks, these weren't lasers. These were chisels and hammers and you know, people who were really out there.

The claim that pyramids all over the world are related to each other is false. I see this sort fo claim used to draw random lines on the surface of the Earth, i.e. ley lines. Other than this geometric form of numerology I see nothing along these lines.

As spinalremain has pointed out succinctly, humans are smart. The humans that built pyramids were smart.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
Bwahahaha, no, aliens did not build the pyramids. What links or sources do you have to corroborate these claims with any "actuall" evidence?

What links or sources do you have to corroborate the claims with any "actual evidence" that the Pyramids were built by humans? To build the Giza Pyramid, a modern construction crew with the best and biggest equipment in the world, to accomplish the original build in the time allotment would have to lift and set a block every 3 or 4 minutes for 20 years. And to even think for a second that the Ancient Egyptians, using copper stone cutting tools quarried 2.5-ton stone blocks and somehow transported them to the site, not to mention lifting them into place by hand......well, that's a stretch of the imagination. 340 stones a day would be need to be quarried, and carried to the site to build Khufu Pyramid in 20 years. Using modern cutting tools it would no doubt take 4-500 men to do it by hand.

So what is your theory? Who built the Pyramids?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkLuitzen

I strongly believe we are not the first human civilisation on earth.

And I would say you are right in thinking that. In my humble opinion, there have been civilizations of humanoids on Earth for 500 million years or better. Some, most, probably, were a lot higher in both Spiritual vibrational frequency, and in high technologies. After the end of the last cycle Earth somehow "fell" into darkness and ignorance, where everyone was looking for a Messiah of some kind to save them. As Earth approaches the Galactic Center, Spiritual vibrations will rise, Earth's vibrations will rise, and ignorance and darkness will fall by the wayside. It is truly sad that so many deem it necessary to keep us all ignorant and in Spiritual darkness with their book based religious dogmas.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012timofy
>>in other words, there is no real religion.

Pretty much, the only religions were wholly designed and started by MEN with greedy hearts, and an agenda to control everyone else's thoughts.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkHorse
I heard (or read) somewhere, that the pyramids were built to correct a wobble in the earth rotation.

That is what I read too, in several different books, and it makes the most perfect sense. I also tend to think that our Moon was towed into place for the same reason, to balance out a wobbling planet that has a giant piece carved out of it. (Pacific Basin) Everything [they] did helped to balance out the planet to what we have right now. Earth still today has a wobble.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdp333
Ya know...a couple of you in this thread mention Orion when discussing the alignment of the pyramids. I personally find this particulary interesting due to the fact that, since I was a very small child, I have ALWAYS been drawn to look at Orion's Belt in the night sky and just stare for a long time. Before I even knew what constellations were exactly. I still seek it out if I find myself outside at night....sometimes I don't even realize I am doing it. Does anyone else do that?

Yeah, I do. always had an thing for Orion, and somehow it seems like the portal we all came through when humanity traveled to this universe millions of years ago. Also I have a thing for Sirius.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

And I would say you are right in thinking that. In my humble opinion, there have been civilizations of humanoids on Earth for 500 million years or better. Some, most, probably, were a lot higher in both Spiritual vibrational frequency, and in high technologies. After the end of the last cycle Earth somehow "fell" into darkness and ignorance, where everyone was looking for a Messiah of some kind to save them. As Earth approaches the Galactic Center, Spiritual vibrations will rise, Earth's vibrations will rise, and ignorance and darkness will fall by the wayside. It is truly sad that so many deem it necessary to keep us all ignorant and in Spiritual darkness with their book based religious dogmas.

Where is any evidence for any of these weird claims?
1. Where is there any evidence for human civilizations before the most recent ice age?
2. Where is there any evidence for mammals before the Mesozoic?
3. Where is there any evidence that we are approaching the galactic center?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

What links or sources do you have to corroborate the claims with any "actual evidence" that the Pyramids were built by humans? To build the Giza Pyramid, a modern construction crew with the best and biggest equipment in the world, to accomplish the original build in the time allotment would have to lift and set a block every 3 or 4 minutes for 20 years. And to even think for a second that the Ancient Egyptians, using copper stone cutting tools quarried 2.5-ton stone blocks and somehow transported them to the site, not to mention lifting them into place by hand......well, that's a stretch of the imagination. 340 stones a day would be need to be quarried, and carried to the site to build Khufu Pyramid in 20 years. Using modern cutting tools it would no doubt take 4-500 men to do it by hand.

So what is your theory? Who built the Pyramids?

The ancient Egyptians built the pyramids. The use of an argument from incredulity is rather passe don't you think?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

That is what I read too, in several different books, and it makes the most perfect sense. I also tend to think that our Moon was towed into place for the same reason, to balance out a wobbling planet that has a giant piece carved out of it. (Pacific Basin) Everything [they] did helped to balance out the planet to what we have right now. Earth still today has a wobble.

That is hilarious. Adjust a wobble? That's like balancing a tire with a mote.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Yeah, I do. always had an thing for Orion, and somehow it seems like the portal we all came through when humanity traveled to this universe millions of years ago. Also I have a thing for Sirius.

Another unsubstantiated story - who'd a thunk it?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join