It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aliens Who Made The Pyramids Will Return In 2012

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Ok First things first. I dont beleive for a second that the dead will rise in 2012.
That being said, even if they did, research shows most of the workers on the ancient pyramids, whether egyptian or other, were voluntary tradesmen. Most were probably from the nation building the pyramids, so calling them aliens is juts a lie.

So no, the men and women who built the pyramids will not be coming back to life in 2012.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I heard one thing that this was suppose to have something to do with 2012 coming up. how when astronomical events similar to the ones we are about to face happened once (unrecorded) before. The civiilization was wiped out, but many of their structures remained

this is just something that i heard though.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mpeake

Dude it is ovious aliens built the pyramids and they are not angels. They just come from the other side! Read Sylvia Brown!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Meh,

the pyramides are made by human hands. It's the only stoneage way to build big high buildings. The 2012 is a glich in the Mayan calandre, it is based on a black nebula that shift in direct alignment with the sun and the mayas thought it would mean the undoing of their race. However, the black nebula is lightyears from the sun and will never coincide with it.

Not that it matters for menkind. As long as everything goes as plan the economie will crash from today onwards, gold and oil will skyrocket as industrial kaptialism and global economie will crash in Asia, Europe en the USA. The Middle East will turn into a battlefield causing a new worldwar. But just before the proverbial vulcano erupts the LHC will be finishing their testrun causing a fatal weakness in the space/timegrid. Harmless normally, unless from another exteriour dimention a same identical disturbance is caused artificially, in that cause you'll get a interdimention nexus. offcourse, something like that can only be maintained for a short period without a force that doesn't supply the necessary energy to keep it open...but we'll fix that.

Meh, as long as the world builds up weapons it's fine, it's been a long time and a warm-up would be nice.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by AncientShade]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AncientShade

I'm sure you must have loads of evidence to substantiate all of your comments??

Cant say i can grasp any of the dark nebulae twoddle!

However, I can say that some of the stone blocks that make up the pyramids are estimated at 250 tons. And without going into great detail, the widely accepted technological knowledge of the ancient egyptians could not possibly have positioned these stones (some at angles) with the precision they have been.

Read anything by Graham Hancock, Robert Bauval, Adrian Gilbert......Yeah theres a couple more!!

Now be grateful i spotted your post before any real hardliners or veterans catch hold of it!

Its ok, dont mention it.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicalview

I'm sure you must have loads of evidence to substantiate all of your comments??

Cant say i can grasp any of the dark nebulae twoddle!

However, I can say that some of the stone blocks that make up the pyramids are estimated at 250 tons. And without going into great detail, the widely accepted technological knowledge of the ancient egyptians could not possibly have positioned these stones (some at angles) with the precision they have been.

Read anything by Graham Hancock, Robert Bauval, Adrian Gilbert......Yeah theres a couple more!!

Now be grateful i spotted your post before any real hardliners or veterans catch hold of it!

Its ok, dont mention it.

Right, a source. I always forget a source. Must be my nature to simply accumulate knowledge.

www.geocities.com...
Mind you that this is just one of the sources of many who claim or prove the same.

the whole thing is a minor glitch in the omnipitend Mayan predictions. Don't look at me when 2012 is not your doomsday year and you still have to go to work at 22.december.2012.
Then again, you probably won't have to anymore by then. ^^

[edit on 29-9-2008 by AncientShade]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I hope i can go to work on 22.12.2012. I love my job and it is very well paid!

Perhaps i was a little sarcastic towards your post and for that i apologise.

Actually you have reminded me about Adrian Gilberts' Mayan Prophecies. He does mention our solar system aligning with the centre of our galaxy (the milky way) on the 21.12.2012 How could i forget!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicalview

I hope i can go to work on 22.12.2012. I love my job and it is very well paid!

Perhaps i was a little sarcastic towards your post and for that i apologise.

Actually you have reminded me about Adrian Gilberts' Mayan Prophecies. He does mention our solar system aligning with the centre of our galaxy (the milky way) on the 21.12.2012 How could i forget!

No problem mate.

After all we are all human.

Ehmm..well as long as the body is human I guess i'm too. (And yes, I hate scientology con like any sensable person does, that means I don't belong to those frauds)

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012timofy

Did it just say by parents or is that what you felt like typing?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
there is evidence that they will return as all the signs seem to point that way and aliens will again come back to earth to teach us those things that we have forgotten over the years

this is the egyptians were so technilogically better than us in these days as it has been studied and concluded that we could not make the pyramids today even with all our new fancy equipment and machines which pretty much proves that aliens not only designed it but also helped build it

the truth will come out

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

The pyramids were built for time keeping / The first time keepers/Government owned the pyramids
Pyramids were built for the sun, to keep time, and its almost up, And god/Lucifer said let there be light, Man said let there be time 666 = pyramids/man

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I can't believe that none of you have read my book, Continuum 2012. If you would, you'd know what was going to happen and you'd start to relax about it. It's already written in the stars, friends.

All the information in my book, even though it's fictional, is based on information that I received first-hand, face-to-face from the "alien" that abducted me.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
no they wont the pyramids were built by the Egpytions 3000 years ago so they won be coming back becase they never came here in the frist place.

from made-in-Egypt

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Sounds mysteriously like the Goa'uld folklore from Stargate SG1.

Sorry if I don't take this seriously!

IRM

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Hey ... this is speculation and hearsay . None of us were there, and so we cant possibly know. Now that said and out of the way , were you aware that the KGB performed a study of the underneath of one of the Pyramids of egypt ,using some kind of ultra sound scan? They discovered a hitherto unknown chamber beneath , and what looked like a second tomb. The corpse it contained was observed to be of inhuman origin . All that was speculation as well though , since although they had recieved a scan of the chamber beneath the pyramid , they were never allowed access by the Egyptian government. The only proof is physical , and available for observation. Secrets and lies , are dust in the wind. You know they are there , but you cant see them , and to examine the invisible , is more than we are capable of.
If we payed more attention to whats happening around us at this time , what is visible, then we would actualy be able to CHANGE this world , but we seem obsessed with the shadows of history , rather than being enlightened in the here and now. Why ?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
If an Alien civilization can travel through vast distances of space, and therefore have unimaginable technology from our point of view, then why did they build just a stone pyramid?

Why not some 1000 ft black obelisk which rotates and makes wonderful sounds in parallel to wind fluctuations whilst emanating wonderful light effects, thats what I´d do if I was in the situation.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
hello i am an egyptian. i am khufu. i built greta pyramid and i will return in 2012 if the packers win the superbowl in 2009. great aliens halped meh build big structoor at gizeh. Send me a message at [email protected] if you want more information.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join