It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aliens Who Made The Pyramids Will Return In 2012

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
How are the pyramids 'alighned' with the Orion constelation? Any linkage?

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
How are the pyramids 'alighned' with the Orion constelation? Any linkage?

I don't remember any off hand. Try doing an ATS search for something like 'Pyramids Orion' or something like that.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

thats what i posted so far

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Anyone ever see the movie Alien vs. Predator? Sounds like an exact replica of that.. How the predators made the pyramids in Antarctica before civilization and showed the prehistoric colonies how to do build them.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Nacum
Anyone ever see the movie Alien vs. Predator? Sounds like an exact replica of that.. How the predators made the pyramids in Antarctica before civilization and showed the prehistoric colonies how to do build them.

Oddly enough, that movie was a result of this very thought. I thought it was interesting as well. The parallels are amazing. Good movie too.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:57 AM
link   
ancient people were not throwing feces at each other, they were the same or more advanced then we are now.

we think we are so advanced... we arent.

people did not need aliens to help build the pyramids. before the egyptians we were not cavemen.

metal alloys found INSIDE walls of the oldest known civilization of the world... WE didnt have this alloy until the 1930's... they were using it 10,000 years ago. and you think they needed aliens to help them.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bane Of Your Existence
ancient people were not throwing feces at each other, they were the same or more advanced then we are now.

we think we are so advanced... we arent.

people did not need aliens to help build the pyramids. before the egyptians we were not cavemen.

metal alloys found INSIDE walls of the oldest known civilization of the world... WE didnt have this alloy until the 1930's... they were using it 10,000 years ago. and you think they needed aliens to help them.

How do you know that the metal alloy wasn't also given / explained to these people 10,000 years ago by their 'gods'?

Or possibly over 10,000 years some funky things happened to the metals and minerals inside the walls that formed that metal alloy?

The possibilities are endless.....

edit: spellig and grammer =)

[edit on 13-1-2006 by Ezekiel]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
You guys ever thought of the possibility that there was a brilliant civilisation earthlings here on earth?
We all know there were civillisations before us that were much more advaned then we are now.

So if they knew the position of stars, if they knew about planets we just found some years ago, if they had machines (anti-gravity) that could build te 3 pyramids that are different from the other pyramids, then they may have bee n traveling through space.

So they had astrological knowledge and technology, then i come to the idea that they escaped earth to colonize another earthlike planet, because they knew of some disaster, maybe a Planet (planet X) or a comet hitting and flooding earth (Noah and his Ark)....

now you guys tell me why this theory of mine cant be a possible one..

I think advanced humans colonizing another planet and returning to earth to help us or whatever is much more logical than some alien civilisation that just likes to be worshipped by inferior humans.

And ya guys know they have found a new planet in the last 2 months.. if you count the moon and the sun as a planet like they used to do in ancient times than this planet ESA has found is indeed the 12th one..

And, i i remember correct, it is scientificly proven that on the 21st day of december 2012 all the planets and the moon and sun are aligning in the centre of our milky way...im not an expert is astrology, but if it happens, how about gravity from the other planets affecting earth?

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   

it is scientificly proven that on the 21st day of december 2012 all the planets and the moon and sun are aligning in the centre of our milky way...im not an expert is astrology, but if it happens, how about gravity from the other planets affecting earth?

its actually the 12th day of the 12th month of the 12th year, the halfway point of the galaxy HALF 12 12 12 and you get 666.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkHorse
I heard (or read) somewhere, that the pyramids were built to correct a wobble in the earth rotation.

I read the same thing, here's the link: www.wovoca.com... I know that's a far out idea how the pyramids are used to record the earth's motions.

Edit: spelling mistake

[edit on 3-4-2006 by malakiem]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by malakiem

Originally posted by TheDarkHorse
I heard (or read) somewhere, that the pyramids were built to correct a wobble in the earth rotation.

I read the same thing, here's the link: www.wovoca.com... I know that's a far out idea how the pyramids are used to record the earth's motions.

Edit: spelling mistake

[edit on 3-4-2006 by malakiem]

actaully there are pyramids all over the world including Egyptian pyramids, Mayan, Australian (about 10 or so), Japanese (i found really interesting) and heaps of european ones i cant remember right now. So they could be there to ballance the earth but who built them???

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by 9ine_Lives

It is scientificly proven that on the 21st day of december 2012 all the planets and the moon and sun are aligning in the centre of our milky way...im not an expert is astrology, but if it happens, how about gravity from the other planets affecting earth?

its actually the 12th day of the 12th month of the 12th year, the halfway point of the galaxy HALF 12 12 12 and you get 666.

In any event, this same kind of alignment was supposed to have happened in 2000, and only 4 planets lined up. There were many scientists touting before it happened that that alignment would kill us all. It didn't. It didn't affect a thing. The point here is that there is likely nothing that will happen alignment-wise that will ignite massive quakes and volcanic eruptions.

People have long looked for signs of the end times, and no one knows when they are or will be. I believe no one will until it's too late, because they won't see all the evidence for it until it's all accumulated. As for 2012, I don't know if anything will happen. I hope to be here to witness it if it does. I wouldn't bank too hard on it being anything catastrophic like has been predicted before, since soothsayers and criers have been saying these exact same types of things for hundreds and hundreds of years, and nothing's happened. We just like to fear the future and change. 'Tis a natural thing, I guess. Ahh well...

TheBorg

MOD EDIT: Fixed BBCode

[edit on 4-4-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
In any event, this same kind of alignment was supposed to have happened in 2000, and only 4 planets lined up. There were many scientists touting before it happened that that alignment would kill us all. It didn't. It didn't affect a thing. The point here is that there is likely nothing that will happen alignment-wise that will ignite massive quakes and volcanic eruptions.

People have long looked for signs of the end times, and no one knows when they are or will be. I believe no one will until it's too late, because they won't see all the evidence for it until it's all accumulated. As for 2012, I don't know if anything will happen. I hope to be here to witness it if it does. I wouldn't bank too hard on it being anything catastrophic like has been predicted before, since soothsayers and criers have been saying these exact same types of things for hundreds and hundreds of years, and nothing's happened. We just like to fear the future and change. 'Tis a natural thing, I guess. Ahh well...

TheBorg

You are thinking of the alignment of planets in our solar system, its not really an alignment that wil hapen in 12/12/2012 but our solar system will reach the halfway point in our galaxy, and manny also say that our galaxy will reach the halfway point in the universe.... but we all know that its impossible to even comprehend how big the universe is.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 9ine_Lives
You are thinking of the alignment of planets in our solar system, its not really an alignment that wil hapen in 12/12/2012 but our solar system will reach the halfway point in our galaxy, and manny also say that our galaxy will reach the halfway point in the universe.... but we all know that its impossible to even comprehend how big the universe is.

Theres a thread i made about this here Really?? 12/12/12?? half that and what do we get... 6/6/6 strange isnt it. I always thought it was something like 15th of the 12th month

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Since we're talking numbers,

May 4th 3secs after 1.02pm using a 12 hour clock and short date.

01:02:03 04:05:06

Now back to breaking news.....

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
yea, supposedly "giants" who were/are extremely intelligent fused our DNA with theirs and created some of us...and according to discovery they could be planning to return soon. UFO citings have increases signifigantly in the past 10 year or something.

as weird as it sounds...it kind of makes sense...the giant extraterrestrial theory.. either that or something divine created us.

i mean how do you explain STONE HENGE? there is NO CRANE in the world that can lift those rocks, and its a no-brainer that Stone Henge is not a natural formation. something much larger and stronger than we can ever imagine put them there

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrossCountryRunna
yea, supposedly "giants" who were/are extremely intelligent fused our DNA with theirs and created some of us...and according to discovery they could be planning to return soon.

Sounds like a Raelian to me...and did you mean discovery as in discovery channel? because i havenet heard of any recent discovery that sugests that aliens are coming here.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Sounds like a Raelian to me...and did you mean discovery as in discovery channel? because i havenet heard of any recent discovery that sugests that aliens are coming here.

yea sorry, i meant to say discovery channel. I actually got it from a podcast.. if you dont have itunes go to www.podcasts.yahoo.com

there is a discovery channel podcast called "Giants" (something like that) its like 30 minutes long...i listened to it because i was bored on a 6-hour drive...its probably one of the most interesting things ive listned to.

it did also (in relation to other posts on this topic) touch on how ancient civilizatoins were way more advanced than us in areas. Sumerians (i think its the sumerians
) had a complete map of the solar system, which suprisingly includes the planet Pluto.

we didnt even discover Pluto until about 300 years ago..

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
the pyramids and orion thing just proves the egyptians were geniouses in astronomy as well as half the other ancient civilizations. Besides, they used the skies so much they just grew accustomed to knowing the skies and all. And this whole thing about aliens building pyramids, isnt that what like scientology says? somethin like that i think...

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Basically, the NWO will be in full swing OR WWIII will be just ending around 2012, thus creating a NWO. When that happens, the Annunaki will come back.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join