It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bodies of 286 Women Found in Donetsk

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Oh come on DJ...don't be a party pooper.

You've got stars too...don't be jealous, it's such an ugly trait.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Glassbender777

As for the thousands of "missing" women, does anyone suppose they might simply have fled Donetsk to safety elsewhere? Why are people so quick to believe stories of atrocities?

400 missing apparently, you could at least read the estimate you know.

1000's isn't the quoted number of missing Women, and hasn't been said by anyone except you afaik.

And well...atrocities happen regularly in conflict and war...you read the links from the BBC and Amnesty Internationals report on rape and murder of civilians i gave you didn't you?

I've said it several times why i'm prepared to believe atrocities like this have happened, because they do, often.

edit on 3-11-2014 by MysterX because: added text

(post by ExSmokerYes removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

LOL

They must be Potemkin Stars.

(post by MysterX removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: MysterX
If you won't believe 'little Johnny', perhaps you'll have more faith in the editor of Veterans Today?

Veterans Today is a completely unreliable site. It's probably even less reliable than Press-TV or Russia Today. They use fake stock photos for their 'team' and their mantra is 'blame Israel for everything'. Oh, and they push that 'mini-nukes' brought down the towers on 9/11. A google of Veterans Today debunked will give you a lot of information to chew on. They aren't what their wonderful name sounds like.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I'm curious: would someone who starred this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

please explain why you gave it a star?

Sure...

He showed, by explaining it well, what kind of tactics you use to marginalize information which goes against your agenda.

So very enlightening for me.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Sure...

He showed, by explaining it well, what kind of tactics you use to marginalize information which goes against your agenda.

The post does nothing of the kind! He accuses me of trying to make it look like he doesn't believe the MH17 affair isn't real, when in fact it is his acceptance of it that is at the crux of the argument. Because MH17 actually crashed, we have a large number of facts at hand, evidence supporting its materiality. We have no such evidence of the 286 dead women allegedly discovered. It has been five days since the "discovery," and yet there have been no photos, videos, tweets... nothing. Evidence for the materiality of MH17 was instantaneous, yet the exact cause of the disaster and its perpetrator remains unsettled. In the current case, there is a precise count of victims and a conclusion about the perpetrators but no evidence of any kind to support either the number or conclusion.

If the government in Kyiv announced that "rebel fighters have shot down a commercial airliner killing 113 civilians," would you automatically believe them because civilians get killed in war time? Wouldn't you want some more specifics? What kind of airplane? What airline? What nationality? Where was it headed? Where did it crash? If, after five days, these questions could not be answered, no airline reported a plane missing, there were no photographs of wreckage and no eyewitness testimony (as is the case with the 286 dead bodies) wouldn't you be inclined to call BS?

Basically, you starred that post because you haven't read a word I have typed and you thought MysterX was calling me a shill.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

1000's isn't the quoted number of missing Women, and hasn't been said by anyone except you afaik.

You are correct. When I scanned the RAI-Novosti article I wasn't fully awake and read 400 as 4000. Sorry.

And well...atrocities happen regularly in conflict and war...you read the links from the BBC and Amnesty Internationals report on rape and murder of civilians i gave you didn't you?

But people also flee during wartime, don't they? Just because most of the women and children are no longer around when the "freedom fighters" liberate the town does not mean they are in a mass grave.

I've said it several times why i'm prepared to believe atrocities like this have happened, because they do, often.

You might ask yourself why you choose to believe one possible explanation over another.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Basically, you starred that post because you haven't read a word I have typed and you thought MysterX was calling me a shill.

And again you try to make it look like people are a certain way to discredited them because it goes against what you`re trying to do...blame everything on Russia/Putin and wipe US its sheet clean...and because he showed that you do that I gave him a star...you asked why anyone would star him, and I gave you your answer, and now you just try to portray I gave him a star for something else.

Maybe it`s time you stop trying to make it look like people post stuff for different reasons so you can push your agenda. Just stick to the subject without portraying people falsely, it`s a very nasty habit.
edit on 3 11 2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

And again you try to make it look like people are a certain way to discredited them because it goes against what you`re trying to do...blame everything on Russia/Putin and wipe US its sheet clean.

Thank you for proving my point. If you had actually been reading my posts, you would know that at no point have I blamed anything on Putin or Russia in this thread. Why not engage what I actually have written instead of claiming that I have an agenda besides trying to apply critical thinking to the OP? Why not answer one of the questions I have raised? Why do you set the bar of evidence so low for Putin's Russia and his puppets in Donetsk, and so high for everyone else?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I have read them and saw what you did, the same as usual.

The difference between you and me, I don`t do it falsely, why do you think I made it bold?

It`s not just a claim that you push an anti-Putin agenda, you already have told you have family/friends in the Ukraine and Russia who do not like Putin and by so feel the need to tow the same line.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Hang on, hang on...what number comes before 287 and after 285?

If there is 286 apples fallen from the tree, then it's 286 apples.

If there's 286 bodies in a shallow grave, then that's the number of bodies.

Is 286 somehow a non-number or something?

That's probably the weakest argument against a possible slaughter of hundreds of Women i've heard yet.

'Because the number is wrong'...sheesh.

You clearly totally misunderstood what DJW001 said....or pretended to. Because of the amount of time taken to investigate the mass killings ie not very long it is impossible to have an accurate figure. At this stage any truthful figure would about 2 to 4 hundred wit the caveat : we are still investigating. When somebody comes up with an exact number (286) before an exact number can be determined this is an indication of lying for effect.

Conclusions :
A. you know this and this explains your reply and the truth is a stranger to your beliefs.
B. You now know this and it is time to retract your reply.
C. You haven't a clue what you are taking about

My money is on A

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Time to put your hand in the fire: do you have any relatives in Ukraine or Russia? If not, what is your motivation?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Time to put your hand in the fire: do you have any relatives in Ukraine or Russia? If not, what is your motivation?

Do you want to hear it again, well here you go...

1) I simply have an interest in World politics

2) I want to know what`s going on the World and because of that I need to search at alternative media to find what`s really going on, because the western media is doing a very poor job about it

3) I`m disgusted by a small bunch of elites who use the rest of humanity as their play ground with absolutely no regard to the unnecessary human suffering they cause

4) And I`m also agitating against people who try to make things which are wrong, right by pointing out how deluded they are with their views
edit on 3 11 2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

a reply to: SLAYER69

In fairness slayer, almost the entire world and his dog jumped on Russia as soon as MH17 came down.

The debris had only just about stopped raining out of the sky when the sweaty, trembling fingers were being pointed at Russia or the Free Ukraine fighter, anywhere but the West and Kiev effectively.

Not many people were criticised for going along with that instant narrative back then.

Remember the rebel leader in that region initially claimed they did shoot a airplane down that day and then when it went viral retracted the claim. Usually th e first thing someone says is the truth is it not?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
It looks like this story was b/s as no other media outlet is carrying it thank you to everyone who contributed

(post by DJW001 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Actually it's 300-400 missing. So if this were true basically ALL the missing women are in this one grave, with as little as 14 not accounted for. Also, if this were true, they are not missing, they are dead. Would you say your daughter is missing after he body is found and she is dead? Everything points to this story being made up, 2 days before the election, to garner support. It has almost a 0% chance to be true, but because you like the narrative you believe it. Kind of disgusting.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Hehe doesn't everyone do that?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join