It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bodies of 286 Women Found in Donetsk

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
i just found this story and it reminded me of Danzig massacre of 1939

The bodies of 286 women have recently been discovered in the eastern Ukrainian city of Krasnoarmeisk while almost 400 women between the ages of 18 and 25 are still listed as missing, Alexander Zakharchenko, prime minister of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic said Friday, according to RIA Novosti.

"Around 400 women between the ages of 18 and 25 have gone missing in Krasnoarmeisk where [Ukrainian forces] Dnepr-1 was based.

www.panorama.am...

Do you think Russia will bite if this story is true or is this a false flag
edit on Tue Nov 4 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX TAGS ADDED, shortened quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

I know that in the west Russia will get blamed for it one way or another, the US will see to that

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

Nah, it happened by magic!

Get a grip.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I just read the other day about a serial killer who was freed in Ukraine. I believe he targeted women. I wonder if these 286 cases are linked.

www.cracked.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
If true, Russia will have the excuse to directly intervene.

We will have to wait for the photos and the international forensic teams to get in and sort it out.

Then Putin will likely have world support to simply move in and protect Russian Ethnic people.

If it turns out to be true then Ukraine may have just shot their own leg off.

P

edit on 3/11/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

link   
edit:
edit on 3-11-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

link   
granted i just had a quick look and have some errands to run now
but this site says the story is a load of bull

www.stopfake.org...

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Somehow

If true, I get the feeling that no matter who is found guilty. Denial will be the name of the game.

My heart goes out to the possible victims and the surviving families, may they have closure.
edit on 3-11-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   

At the same time, Mr Zakharchenko told Russian TV Lifenews that he had never made such a statement. He just said that 30—400 girls went missing since the conflict started

www.belsat.eu...

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

If true, Russia will have the excuse to directly intervene.

I don't understand this though,

Why does Russia need to be responsible for a rape/murder that happens in Ukraine?

What if neither the rebels or the Ukrainians did it. Some rogue nation did it to fuel the fire?

Who's right is it then to go in and clean it up?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Why does Russia need to be responsible for a rape/murder that happens in Ukraine?

To protect their relatives! Or would you just not care.

P

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

To protect their relatives! Or would you just not care.

P

I don't think the US should invade Ireland to protect my relatives there. If you think that is acceptable then we are beyond reaching an agreement.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Exactly, its for Ukraine to sort out - not Russia!

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

Those poor Women.

Just imagining a small part of the terror of their last few moments of life is sickening.

Those Ukrainians that raped and snuffed out those Women's lives are murdering animals, no that's an insult to animals, they're monsters.

And to think there are people on this board that speak up for these scum...not sure if defending those filth doesn't make them an accessory to this torture and murder or not, but it could be argued they are giving comfort to murderers and rapists.

If that's you, congratulations! You picked a dandy side to champion!

To the Russia question...no, i don't think Russia will lose her head over these atrocities, they have put up with everything the West can engineer to throw at them and still they are rock solid, while i expect they'll grieve these unfortunate Women, i don't think they will be flying off the handle and doing anything foolish.

edit on 3-11-2014 by MysterX because: added text

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Indeed this is their own problem but who's to say how recent this is. I mean when the women died. Maybe Ukraine will blame this again on the pro Russians. We can't put it past them, I mean c'mon they already shot down an air liner and stuck blame in the same day.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MGaddafi

Indeed this is their own problem but who's to say how recent this is. I mean when the women died. Maybe Ukraine will blame this again on the pro Russians. We can't put it past them, I mean c'mon they already shot down an air liner and stuck blame in the same day.

I think, in the scheme of things, 1 downed airliner and/or 200+ bodies isnt a big deal, to Putin and Ukraine.
Its just another step in the road.

There's no point going all in on the small things!

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

At the same time, Mr Zakharchenko told Russian TV Lifenews that he had never made such a statement. He just said that 30—400 girls went missing since the conflict started

www.belsat.eu...

30 - 400 girls and Women went missing?

Is that a bit like saying between 100 - 1,000,000 Iraqi civilians died in the 2nd Gulf war?

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

This story just broke and you're already convinced who did and didn't do it and why.

Yeah, let's not wait to find out any more details.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Who knows whether it's real or a false flag. Regardless it's more evidence of the Ukrainian forces being in the wrong and more justification for Russia to step in.

Russia is not the bad guy here. The evidence keeps piling up.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Yea Putin might not care but when the blame gets set on him for no earthly reason other than he's Putin. Maybe then he will raise a small interest. I'm just waiting for there to be a case of ebola or Isis in the region so the world police can step in.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join