It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently bullets travel faster then light according to the media!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
a reply to: stormcell

Then why the hell are they trying to convince us that they are bullet holes? That's my question.

Because the media/news channels have no morals and will lie, fabricate and twist things in order to make a story more sensational. These people will do the most awful things to get viewers.
This seemed like an interesting thread/story at first but I think it's probably the media just being the media.
edit on 2-11-2014 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: stargatetravels

This seemed like an interesting thread/story at first but I think it's probably the media just being the media.

But there are pics of John Kerry looking at the bullet holes that aren't really bullet holes and were already there in 2013.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
How big was the sargent of arms' clip? That he could miss 9 times and still hit his target so he wouldn't fire back? Then have enough bullets to empty his clip in him? Speaking of missing, if the terrorist was hugged up against the pillar, why are their multiple holes going what appears to be straight into the wall, all around the plaque? My last question is, after the Sargent of Arms empties his clip into the terrorist, why must every other government person, shoot him too?

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: HappyThoughts

But there are pics of John Kerry looking at the bullet holes that aren't really bullet holes and were already there in 2013.

I haven't read the whole thread yet, didn't see that.
Is he specifically looking at the bullet holes or is he looking at the memorial plaque and where the guy was shot?
edit on 2-11-2014 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I'm not sure but according to the Department of State he is looking at the bullet holes. Maybe they made a mistake.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: HappyThoughts

I'm not sure but according to the Department of State he is looking at the bullet holes. Maybe they made a mistake.

If that's the case then it's certainly odd.
Both the news channel and official department making the same 'mistake'.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The Canadian Government needed an excuse to convince their people why they chose to assist the "Coalition" in bombing of Syria. They needed to fabricate this excuse without actually scratching any government buildings.

This Canadian 911 needed to include the mention of ISIS and an attack on their government buildings by "Muslim Extremisms".

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Ok I am from the UK and always thought of Canadians as kind of cool homely folk! You just never really heard of anything crazy coming out of Canada! This whole thing stinks of a failed false flag!

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This is why me must stay vigilant. Never take them on their word, their job is to obtain ratings not to let us know what is going on. If we no longer speak out on these matters they will continue to misinform us with impunity which we cannot allow. I believe these are tests to see how we react, either we take them on their word and are enfatuated with their stories fit for TV or movie screen, or we call them out and they make an "honest mistake". Anyone with an ounce of self respect in journalism would never have put those pictures up without confirming the facts, but this is touted as an honest mistake, butbi whole heartedly disagree. This was deception.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
sooo... the reporter(s) say to themselves - 'gee, those must be bulletholes' and report it as such? no checking with SOCOs? no checking the forensic reports? no checking anything factual at all regarding their 'over-zealous scoop'?

no way.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

It must be nice to believe that things are always what they seem.

Especially when those who look closer find that they NEVER are.

It is amazing to me, that people such as yourselves will find conspiracy all around them, in their own lives, people doing all sorts of nasty things to each other, and/or believing that others are "conspiring" against them, and yet will always gravitate towards that everything is just a common error when dealing with professional organizations that are involved with BILLIONS OF DOLLARS, and have MYRIADS of Power Hungry Freaks looking to GAIN.

I post this, because it is LAUGHABLE and we can no longer tolerate this kind of thinking.........

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: stargatetravels

a reply to: stormcell

Then why the hell are they trying to convince us that they are bullet holes? That's my question.

Because the media/news channels have no morals and will lie, fabricate and twist things in order to make a story more sensational. These people will do the most awful things to get viewers.

Then these people need to admit their wrong and PAY for the damage they have done....
Even IF IT IS just them being a sack of liars, they should pay MONEY for this screw up they deserve nothing less...

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

What about the pattern of the bullets? In the still frame from google, with the numbers added, there seem to be 3 pairs of bullet holes that are equal distance and identical position from eachother. 2+9 3+8 and 5+7.

If there were holes there in 2013, why?

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Only panic I'm seeing is people clutching at straws, trying to turn MSM incompetence into false flags.

hmmm so everything we see and hear from the MSM should be taken with a grain of salt?....as the media is incompetent and lie when it suits them.....

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Only panic I'm seeing is people clutching at straws, trying to turn MSM incompetence into false flags.

hmmm so everything we see and hear from the MSM should be taken with a grain of salt?....as the media is incompetent and lie when it suits them.....

All was lost for the mainstream news media on the day they began quoting as reliable sources information they found on Twitter feeds.

As for this case, it can be confusing when realities merge. Take the most logical explanation and walk away.. quickly.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: boredsilly

I live in Ottawa, about 2 blocks from Parliament. Ive been following this story since the minute I started hearing the sirens that morning. I am 100% convinced EVERYTHING about this story is complete bull#, and the MSM is doing a #ty job of selling this.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

yep...if you question the official story as provided by the MSM you get labelled a conspiracy loon,and when the MSM get caught out it gets called bad reporting....talk about having it both ways.....

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Asktheanimals

I'm just curious as to where all the false flag debunkers are, it seems like they swarm like flies all over threads like this... Where are they now? Last thread I remember reading that allegedly exposed a false flag event was systematically disseminated nearly automatically. Now this? huh...

Where are the debunkers..?

Not even bothering with crap like this because they are probably sick and tired of nearly (no I take that back)... "Every, single", incident that happens anywhere in the world is a "False flag", according to the conspiracy community.

It's getting old.

A gunman or terrorist can't kill people anymore unless he's working with the US government...

How plausible is that, really..?

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

edit on 2-11-2014 by isisfliir because: im wrong

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum
a reply to: boredsilly

Could it be the reporters just screwed up, thinking those were bullet holes when they clearly weren't.

Just sounds like misinterpretation of the holes by an overzealous reporting agency to me.

If that was the location that he was shot, there should be bullet holes. So there should be more holes in addition to the already existing holes. There are only the holes that were already there.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join