It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently bullets travel faster then light according to the media!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire
Wow, that CBC interview was right out of central casting for CIA propaganda!

Wouldn't 'bullet holes' at point blank range make much bigger holes in marble or concrete blocks than those did? And boy, that part of the hallway is a mess. There's chips taken out of the facing all over the place.

I'm with OP on this one; false flag, kill the patsie, all hail the fake hero, case closed...

Edit to add: just like with 9-11, we have media telling us EXACTLY HOW IT HAPPENED SO THAT WE SHOULDN'T START THINKING ANYTHING DIFFERENT...

yep agreed.....first the female anchor tells us this is "precisely" what happened and then the male reporter says "this is exactly" what happened.....

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
a reply to: combatmaster

okay so the holes have been there since 2013, obviously. The reporter is just jumping to conclusions when he says that those holes were created by projectiles fired from Vickers' firearm. That seems like an awfully risky leap for him to take, don't you think? Did CBC just decide to say that the holes were, in fact, bullet holes from the earlier confrontation? Pretty lousy reporting, even for the lame stream media.

Thats pretty much what i think....

the way i c it, riskier for him to not report it, he want to get ahead in his job so he reports something he knows might be untrue, gets viewer ratings... then later, if anyone clocks he fed us BS, they make a little 10 second apology for the 'mistake' and carry on with the broadcast, nobody really notices.

the way i see it its all about ratings, which is pretty much why i dont watch that much news.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Found this image on flikr via google images of Kerry and Heyman looking at "repaired bullet holes" at this same spot...

Linky
edit on 1-11-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: eta

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
okay, appearantly the CBC hass issued a retraction:

"This story has been edited from a previous version that stated there were nine bullet holes in the wall near the Parliamentary library, based on information from multiple sources. In fact, upon further investigation, not all the marks were caused by the bullets. The exact number of bullets that hit the wall in the shooting is unclear‎."

source

They say it is not clear that ALL the holes in the wall were created by bullets fired by Vickers.
edit on Cpm5Saturday3020145430Sat, 01 Nov 2014 17:30:54 -05002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: error

So, it appears that this is a case of really REALLY shoddy reporting, yet the reporter assured us this is what "precisely" happened that day. Either the MSM is really this bad or they are trying to cover someting up in lieu of overzealous reporting.
edit on Cpm5Saturday3320143130Sat, 01 Nov 2014 17:33:31 -05002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: eta

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

I don't think they are bullet holes at all.
Sorry, I think the reporters were so eager to scoop a story they goofed.

Plus this is not my thread or my theory, I don't believe what was posted. I could go and find archival footage of the spot prior to the removal of said 'plaque' but that would take time, time I don't have right now.

Also, was this mistake made by all media outlets or just this one? There are also holes in the opposite wall to this, just harder to see.

If the op or you would like me to believe differently then post something better to substantiate the claims. As for now, I'm fine believing its patched masonry but would love to be proven wrong.

Add: Couldn't tell there were numbers next to the holes not 2 holes side by side.
edit on 11/1/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum

I don't think they are bullet holes at all, they don't look like holes I've seen made by bullets - too clean, too big and the fact they are in clusters of 2 side by side equally spaced in an almost perfect circle leads me to believe it once held a plaque or insignia, which are often round.

Sorry, I think the reporters were so eager to scoop a story they goofed.

Plus this is not my thread or my theory, I don't believe what was posted. I could go and find archival footage of the spot prior to the removal of said 'plaque' but that would take time, time I don't have right now.

Also, was this mistake made by all media outlets or just this one?

If the op or you would like me to believe differently then post something better to substantiate the claims. As for now, I'm fine believing its patched masonry but would love to be proven wrong.

Well, even according to the retraction they are not "ALL" bullet holes which means that they at least believe that SOME of them (the holes in question) were caused by projectiles fired from Mr. Vickers' gun. Which still leaves the 2013 pic, as all the holes that were there in the 2014 (post shooting) pic are there and accounted for. Hmmm...

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Its not that easy, the picture on flickr proves the lies being given to us is the official line. They've been caught.

Check this out Oops

Same "bullet holes" different Official source.

We occasionally are given glimpses of how deep the rabbit hole goes and this is one of them.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: boredsilly

Well that just about cements it doesn't it? What the eff is going on here? Give it a few months and we will see the next step in the PRS game. I may be dumb but I'm not blind.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

"We're going to tell you, precisely".

All that we need to know?

"Then, we're going to tell you exactly".

Who is running the show?

Abstract reply.

SnF

edit on Rpm110114v04201400000036 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: boredsilly
Its not that easy, the picture on flickr proves the lies being given to us is the official line. They've been caught.

Check this out Oops

Same "bullet holes" different Official source.

We occasionally are given glimpses of how deep the rabbit hole goes and this is one of them.

this is a shining example of why we shouldnt believe a single word out of the MSM.....i think the rabbit hole goes deeper than we think...one of my fav clips from the full of script media...

edit on 1-11-2014 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well I hope this is being posted ALL OVER THE INERNET because its the sheep that need to see this, not just us.

Nice find op S&F

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
www.trbimg.com...
I don't believe this guy could hit the broad side of a barn with a firearm. The standing ovation by the Canadian Parliament was eerily similar to the U.S. Congress applauding the execution of Miriam Carey by the Capitol Police in Washington, DC.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Notice how the 'retraction' didn't really clarify anything?

BWhahahahaha, they didn't realize an interior photo on Google Maps would be available of that exact location from years earlier.

So, if all those bullets DID get fired, where are the holes from THEM?

And who did the poor perp/victim used to work for? Is there an MK Ultra scheme going on in Canada, too?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire
Notice how the 'retraction' didn't really clarify anything?

BWhahahahaha, they didn't realize an interior photo on Google Maps would be available of that exact location from years earlier.

So, if all those bullets DID get fired, where are the holes from THEM?

And who did the poor perp/victim used to work for? Is there an MK Ultra scheme going on in Canada, too?

Exactly, if anything, their little "correction" only served to further muddy the already teeming waters. Either "they" are just this stupid or they think we are... then again, they have their shills installed in prime real estate within the media and use those individuals to further a highly unsavory (I suspect) agenda that is already well under way. Anybody with even a walnut sized brain should have the ability to recognize that something is, and has been, going down for a while now. We are the proverbial frog in the slowly heating pot... and things are coming to a boiling point, my friends.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
So that it lives on, just in case.

www.flickr.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Oh wow...

Really good find, OP!

And:

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy
Found this image on flikr via google images of Kerry and Heyman looking at "repaired bullet holes" at this same spot...

Linky

Really good confirmation that it was not just a lazy reporter making an assumption. For those who might not have caught it, the flikr photo and caption are on the U.S. Department of State photo stream.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
Those aren't bullet holes - those are places in walls where holes have been drilled (probably for a mounting of a plaque) and then filled in again with cement.

I have to agree...the 6 main holes are lined up perfectly symmetrical top to bottom and left to right; these are not holes from random bullet strikes.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Well yes. Didn't anyone stop to think that if there are 9 bullets that missed its target at close range from an automatic hand gun, then Vicker is a horrible shot and things would have turned out differently? Clearly, Vickers blew him away. Probably went down like a sack of potatoes after the first shot

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Here are what real bullet holes look like - you can go to any trick shop and get decals you can put over walls and glass:

www.detonationfilms.com...

A bullet fired against concrete creates irregular crater with cracks.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Then why the hell are they trying to convince us that they are bullet holes? That's my question.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join