It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently bullets travel faster then light according to the media!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Okay this is either lazy reporting or verification of a lot of what people have been saying about the mainstream media.

Picture of the Canadian parliamentary alcove where the gunman was allegedly standing (Google earth 2013!)

Exibit A

Now a video from the media showing you where the bullets supposedly hit the gunman (2:38 in gives a clear outline)

Exitibit B

Apparently the bullets broke the speed of light and traveled back in time to 2013!

Credit to the following site where I saw this: Source

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: boredsilly

ahahah i see it now...amazing

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Those aren't bullet holes - those are places in walls where holes have been drilled (probably for a mounting of a plaque) and then filled in again with cement.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

okay, here is the image professed to have come from google Street View circa 2013:

Clearly those "bullet holes" are in precisely the same spots as those depicted in this photograph:

I was going to stay out of these discussions but in the face of such blatant evidence...

How do you (or anyone) explain this? PLEASE DEBUNK!

ETA:

OPs "exhibit B" thought I might embed so others would be more likely to watch it.
edit on Cpm4Saturday1120140030Sat, 01 Nov 2014 16:11:00 -05002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: eta

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

i am not so sure that anyone will be able to explain .....what a classic....

looks like whoever wrote the script screwed up royally

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I concur, hence the reason this thread has been up for nearly two hours yet only has... what? Six replies, seven? This is some pretty strong evidence of a false flag event.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I concur, hence the reason this thread has been up for nearly two hours yet only has... what? Six replies, seven? This is some pretty strong evidence of a false flag event.

very strong evidence....i will be watching this thread with great interest

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Looking around the hallway there's several places where there's patched up holes. It would be hard to imagine google going in and taking new shots since the shooting. Take a gander down the hallway, there might be other things of interest there as well.
Good catch!

The ultimate irony here being the shooter was directly across from a plaque commemorating the victories of Canadian arms.

There's several videos out as well - one showing how they're doing cpr incorrectly on the wounded soldier and another showing a large gray tarp covering the base of the war memorial along with crowd barricades that were moved there only days prior. The other thing suspicious was the woman who took a picture 30 minutes prior to the event showing multiple police vehicles in the rear of the building which she said was unusual.

At the risk of upsetting some of our Canadian friends I have to say that all in all something doesn't appear right about the whole event. Save screenshots and videos because I have a feeling they'll be heading for the memory hole in 1, 2, 3 ...
edit on 1-11-2014 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Is it still nowadays officially a magic-bullet that killed JFK ?
That should probably be the same calibre.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I'm just curious as to where all the false flag debunkers are, it seems like they swarm like flies all over threads like this... Where are they now? Last thread I remember reading that allegedly exposed a false flag event was systematically disseminated nearly automatically. Now this? huh...

+28 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Could it be the reporters just screwed up, thinking those were bullet holes when they clearly weren't.

Just sounds like misinterpretation of the holes by an overzealous reporting agency to me.
edit on 11/1/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum

Could it be the reporters just screwed up, thinking those were bullet holes when they clearly weren't.

Just sounds like misinterpretation of the holes by an overzealous reporting agency to me.

If the reporters simply "screwed up" that is one hell of a mistake. No, that is too easy an explanation. There were no mistakes here, they want us to believe that these are, in fact, bullet holes we are looking at. They may be. But the fact remains: how was a picture taken, in 2013, of the same exact area with the SAME EXACT "bullet holes" the odds of this happening are nothing short of astronomical.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

Watch this video again, they explain, quite specifically, how Kevin Vickers allegedly subdued the gunman. The reporter says it herself at the beginning of the vid "we can tell you PRECISELY what happened".

Not to mention the newscasters make Vickers sound like a hero out of John Woo film.
edit on Cpm4Saturday5820143130Sat, 01 Nov 2014 16:58:31 -05002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: eta snarky comment

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

this is either lazy reporting

So i do think it is in fact lazy reporting..... reporters dont care for truth, only making a living, so they give alot of false info unintentionally....

If this was a false flag, they would've staged a better alibi than this lame news story.

Sorry, but im going with the MSM on this.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Can you debunk the pictures? I can't.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

Can you debunk the pictures? I can't.

What is there to debunk? so they were not bulletholes. This news story is not the official government account of what happened.... the official account of what happened is still not out...

You are debunking something that holds no official authority. it is a reporters account of what he thinks went down. he is lame at that. one of the most corny reporters ive ever had the misfortune of listening to

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

okay so the holes have been there since 2013, obviously. The reporter is just jumping to conclusions when he says that those holes were created by projectiles fired from Vickers' firearm. That seems like an awfully risky leap for him to take, don't you think? Did CBC just decide to say that the holes were, in fact, bullet holes from the earlier confrontation? Pretty lousy reporting, even for the lame stream media.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Wow, that CBC interview was right out of central casting for CIA propaganda!

Wouldn't 'bullet holes' at point blank range make much bigger holes in marble or concrete blocks than those did? And boy, that part of the hallway is a mess. There's chips taken out of the facing all over the place.

I'm with OP on this one; false flag, kill the patsie, all hail the fake hero, case closed...

Edit to add: just like with 9-11, we have media telling us EXACTLY HOW IT HAPPENED SO THAT WE SHOULDN'T START THINKING ANYTHING DIFFERENT...
edit on 2018511pmSaturdayf18Sat, 01 Nov 2014 17:18:20 -0500America/Chicago by signalfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Ok, that is just bizarre...

The pictures from 2013 clearly match up with the bullet holes from 2014.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Certainly is strange....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join