It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently bullets travel faster then light according to the media!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
a reply to: stormcell

Then why the hell are they trying to convince us that they are bullet holes? That's my question.

Along with those James Bond flying through the air spin shots that we are supposed to also believe.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Exactly. This old man is a freaking crackshot, spinning through the air like Neo all gun-fu and s###, its crazy. I guess Vickers is just a stone cold badass that solemnly sets the standard for not to be f###ed with. Cool for him but I guess I'm just not convinced that good ol' boy Kevin is this hardcore.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

I concur, hence the reason this thread has been up for nearly two hours yet only has... what? Six replies, seven? This is some pretty strong evidence of a false flag event.

I'm not sure, it just doesn't seem like there is much to say about it. The 'debunker response' seems to be embedded in the reporter with the overly tight suit already. It's not like we need to point an say 'that man could be a moron.'

The only issue with viewing it as a messed up false flag is ... what does it achieve?

"Thanks to the reporter in the overly tight but very form complimenting suit, I have convinced them there are bullet holes in the wall ... *evil cackling* ... and only now I can [insert what is going to happen here]."

We need that last bit to get the debunkers to form like power rangers. At the moment we only have like ... half a Thundercats signal.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Something no-one has mentioned yet... What about the bullet hole in the library? Did the reporter just decide to make that one up too? Seems to me that they were TOLD where the bullets landed...

Also who the hell let that one loose? It seems pretty impossible unless it came from the suspect... Because to get into the library someone would have had to have been shooting in the totally opposite direction or standing behind the suspect and seeing as how the suspect was against the wall doesn't seem likely...

I know one thing, I can smell something a little unpleasant.
edit on 2-11-2014 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: boredsilly

ty!!! giggle.....

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Okay, I wasn't going to get into this. In fact, I had completely ignored all things related to this shooting because from the get go, it cried agenda pushing propaganda.

Now, I am not saying things did not happen this day, but these things that happened seemed to be heavily confused... Hidden even and forgotten...

To begin, 9 bullet holes in the OP and yet, listening to video... So much more rang out, makes me wonder where all the other bullets ended up... But it doesnt end there...

Should we be surprised that there is reports of a potential Second Suspect??!! There always seems to be in these incidents, no?

Timeline in video

I want to place focus on the videos and information given midway down the page. From the reports of multiple suspects (coming from the police) to the reports of "alleged" shots being fired at the Mall nearby, to the man in the red jacket that said "he got away"... Who? What?

The police claim there was no separate incident.. but video seems to show otherwise and reporters seem to claim otherwise during the live feeds...

What does ATS and OP make of this news as well?

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
It took me a minute to realize just what you meant, lol. I did not do anything more than glance at the first picture, and I paid no attention to the 2013 date. It is like 1 in the morning though. So basically what happened was that the suspect had numerous rounds fired at him, and some rounds missed him entirely. But because the authorities were using special ammunition, I think they're a new model from Remington called the quantum zero points, the rounds actually exceeded 670 million miles per hour and thus tore a hole in space-time and landed at least a year ago. Sounds plausible. Just another instance of the government suppressing technology...If we let this ammunition fall into the hands of irresponsible individuals, they will likely be killing people who are already dead, thus changing the past and therefore altering the future. Oh, and yes the MSM is just dumb. Could they not see the cement or whatever it is within the holes? Obviously they were not bullet holes, and they did not care to do any fact checking. Their due diligence consists of this internal monologue: "Sounds dramatic/scary enough, print it."

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
If those aren't the actual bullet holes and this reporter simply made a mistake then where are the actual bullet holes? This is the scene of the crime afterall, it's not like they just chose a spot at random, they had to have been informed that this was it. So who is full of it? Whoever told the reporter this bunk.
edit on 2-11-2014 by Dystopium because: potato

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ikonoklast

Yep I can admit it they got me on this one. I bought it hook......line.......and sinker. I am a fool I am sorry for any posters I might have stepped on while I was in my sheep outfit.

This thread is some of the strongest evidence we have ever seen regarding false flags. I was sitting the fence until the picture from US Department of State..........This is scary......It really is.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

This thread is some of the strongest evidence we have ever seen regarding false flags. I was sitting the fence until the picture from US Department of State..........This is scary......It really is.

sure is....there would be some government types in full panic mode i reckon on this one...we should be seeing a collective debunking effort shortly i would imagine....once they get their stories straight

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
a reply to: stormcell

Then why the hell are they trying to convince us that they are bullet holes? That's my question.

They is one news station who has since corrected themselves.

Clearly, the holes in the flikr image and the google street view image are patched already.

The current holes haven't been patched yet.

NDP leader Thomas Mulcair said he’d be surprised if Parliament didn’t find a way to mark that day.

“Whether we keep the physical traces, that’s a discussion that will take place among groups and I’m sure plenty of experts will have recommendations.”

Historian Jack Granatstein dismissed the idea of bullet-riddled hallways.

“I can’t think of anything sillier, frankly,” he told the paper. “It’s a public place that should look good. Put a plaque up to indicate what happened but fill in the holes.”

www.huffingtonpost.ca...

And here's a shot of a bullet hole that's not seen on the google street view image:

twitter.com...

edit on 2/11/14 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Only panic I'm seeing is people clutching at straws, trying to turn MSM incompetence into false flags.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
So sloppy reporting, which is all too common these days, suddenly means the whole thing is a 'false flag'.... I see...

*backs away from the wackos very, very slowly....*

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Omg this makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. This is awesome!

All I can say is.......OOPS!

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

And here's a shot of a bullet hole that's not seen on the google street view image:

Where did you find that shot? When was it released?

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: HappyThoughts

Hit the link below it. It's from Twitter.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

This is scary......It really is.

Is there anything that doesn't scare you. It's not healthy to live in a perpetual state of fear.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Thanks, I still find it strange that they released official pics of John Kerry looking at the "bullet holes". He sure wasn't looking at that part in the screenshot you posted.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: HappyThoughts

No he wasn't, and even the caption says repaired bullet holes...but they're not repaired yet.

So whoever wrote the caption, an intern maybe? can't imagine someone particularly important would be running the department of states Flickr account, got it wrong too.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

No he wasn't, and even the caption says repaired bullet holes...but they're not repaired yet.

But they are looking at the holes that were already there in images from 2013.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join