It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently bullets travel faster then light according to the media!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad2000

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I'm just curious as to where all the false flag debunkers are, it seems like they swarm like flies all over threads like this... Where are they now? Last thread I remember reading that allegedly exposed a false flag event was systematically disseminated nearly automatically. Now this? huh...

Where are the debunkers..?

Not even bothering with crap like this because they are probably sick and tired of nearly (no I take that back)... "Every, single", incident that happens anywhere in the world is a "False flag", according to the conspiracy community.

It's getting old.

A gunman or terrorist can't kill people anymore unless he's working with the US government...

How plausible is that, really..?

You don't get it. They allowed this guy to enter Parliament. That is their MO. There are plenty of jihadists in the West. Whenever it suits them they let one of them do something. That is why they spy on everyone. They control the level of attacks. Sometimes the FBI actually has to convince them to do an attack because they get cold feet. Usually when its a bombing, they stop them right before the attack or give them a fake bomb. They screwed up with the Boston bombers. They were supposed to do a large bombing on the Fourth of July, which would eventually be thwarted, showing the FBI being successful at stopping terrorist attacks. They didn't count on the two guys being impatient and doing a smaller bombing a lot sooner.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I just want to clarify something, because I see it a lot these days, but do some of you people actually believe that every bad thing that happens is only ever due to some sinister government plot that sets up innocent people in a 'false flag' event?

Are there any bad people in this imaginary world of yours, other than the aforementioned sinister government types?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

I mean there are bad people but these incredibly high profile incidents so often seem staged. You would think these lone wolves would plan better and do more damage or get caught by our police state before the act. In this age of total surveillance or just seems odd that these extremely minor inconsequential attacks happen and get massive media coverage. Who knows which are real and which are fake but it's more likely that fake flags happen then that they don't do why not speculate. This is even more valid given how do many things don't quite add up with these major ones.

It's not like people say everything is a false flag. I don't remember anyone saying the first Oklahoma beheading was a false flag. That seemed to me like a random guy getting revenge for getting fired. Sandy Hook seemed like a false flag to me. It's all speculation. Even if one is proved completely it will just be ignored or marginalized by the status quo police, whether that be the public or the authorities. Only a completely and utterly botched false flag could be seen for what it is.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Incompetence and lying are two very different things.

In this instance it would appear that the former is true.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Not trying to debunk I just had this thought. What if the dates on google are wrong ? What if this was pictured right after the even.

I know stands up as well as a card house but just had to share. I think this is another gun control issue at work

Remember there won't be a second revolution If the revolutionaries have no means to fight. That's what they want.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Apparently the CBC issued a correction to the story saying that the holes were pre-existing. Here's a link to another message board:

www.metabunk.org...

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

Absolutely 100% correct. This form of propagation serves as a means of winning over the public.

Don't look at one story.. one country.

Australia

five days later

Now this in Canada ?

Seems rather obvious by now ?
edit on 3-11-2014 by Sacri because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
If you look in the videos of the timeline, there are two that record during the shooting, you cannot see events but hear loud and clear that there is a BARRAGE of gunfire. Way more than 9 shots fired (as the security team was firing as well.) So one would think the entire area should be riddled with holes..

Unless they where firing blanks...

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
How do we know that legitimately came from a street view picture in 2013??

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Just goes to show how "nice" we Canadians are. Can't even formulate a convincing false flag... XD

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baltazar84
How do we know that legitimately came from a street view picture in 2013??

If you click the link "Exhibit A" in the op, it takes you directly to the Googlemaps streetview pic where it says the date.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Has anyone thought "hmmm they look like bullet holes" so everyone who visited actually thought "the were bullet holes" and that people are wrong sometimes? I mean. Really, this means it's a false flag event? Maybe the "post shooting tour leader" thought it was bullet holes and was showing everyone else? Comeon man!

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
It seems like so many sources are trying to sell those as bullet holes. So let us say this is a mis report and CBC is factually retracting their statement.

First off, I have read and seen these holes being claimed "bullet holes" in multiple media stories worldwide. The US department flikr also calls them bullet holes in the picture of Kerry looking at them.

Okay, so this was all a lie from CBC and a misreport, then we need to ask the following questions:

1. Why was this false report spreading like wildfire as fact? Nobody anywhere at any other news source thought to maybe look up this? If they are in fact Not bullet holes then why is Kerry looking at holes as captioned by US state department.

2. We all know that it is reported and shown to death that this particular spot it the spot it all went down in. Shouldn't the entire area be riddled with bullets... Where the hell did our security force learn to shoot if almost all the bullets heard being fired shot nowhere near their mark?

3. If the msm can make such a false report and spread is as "exactly what happened" according to witness, then say it was a misreport. How can they legally get away with that ... Should they not be held accountable for spreading propaganda?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
maybe the guys that put this google picture up included an "UPDATED" look at that one wall, instead of going down to the building itself and filming the whole thing over to put on this google page.....they took what was already available and did some insert editing to show that one wall

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
maybe the guys that put this google picture up included an "UPDATED" look at that one wall, instead of going down to the building itself and filming the whole thing over to put on this google page.....they took what was already available and did some insert editing to show that one wall

I am not saying no, they wouldn't have done that. But I don't really imagine why it would be a priority for Google maps to update inside parliament right after the shooting and NOT update the frame with the proper timestamp of the update.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
a reply to: AnteBellum

It must be nice to believe that things are always what they seem.

Especially when those who look closer find that they NEVER are.

It is amazing to me, that people such as yourselves will find conspiracy all around them, in their own lives, people doing all sorts of nasty things to each other, and/or believing that others are "conspiring" against them, and yet will always gravitate towards that everything is just a common error when dealing with professional organizations that are involved with BILLIONS OF DOLLARS, and have MYRIADS of Power Hungry Freaks looking to GAIN.

I post this, because it is LAUGHABLE and we can no longer tolerate this kind of thinking.........

I find it laughable applying what you stated above to this situation and still believing the things you believe.
I'd toss you a rope to help you climb out of that rabbit hole your in but since your just bent on being rude and belittling those that don't agree with you, you can just stay down there for all I care!

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The worst thing about this isn't the reporting its how bad Vickers shooting is! LOL

Good find though.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Strange indeed

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join