It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawyer for Fort Kent nurse says she "WON'T" abide by quarantine

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:
(post by ignorant_ape removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: MrLimpet

shoot her - burn the body - simples - any one else want to break quarantine ??

That's the spirit!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

Thanks for that great post, now we have science behind the hype that the complaining nurse that she only after a pay off at the expenses of the tax payers, she should be put in jail for been stupid

I can not believe that this kind of health care workers are allowed to go oversea to work in highly hazardous conditions, I guess she could not make here in the US with all her complaining.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

I understand individual rights, very well as I am highly pro that but what we got here is an opportunistic b looking for a payday.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: MrLimpet

a reply to: kaylaluv

Ok then ~ she gets no applause from you!

No one has suggested doing the terrible things you mentioned in your post. Please try to be civil and kind to others here.

You mean the way others here are being civil and kind? Wishing and hoping that the Fort Kent nurse gets ebola??? She hasn't said anything like the mean and horrible things that have been said about her here. She has never said that she doesn't care if people catch ebola from her or that she hopes any Americans get ebola.

She doesn't have to explicitly say it. Her actions speak louder than words.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

a reply to: drwill

Curious as to what that tag is on the wall or back of the bench seat?

Isn't that a bed on the bottom left? Looks like a purple bedspread to me.

No big deal. just seems like the bed would be more comfortable than the bench seat.

Ya, but if there were pix of her in a comfortable bed, that would ruin her whole modus operandi of being in an uncomfortable and persecuted position and her rights being taken away.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: MrLimpet

shoot her - burn the body - simples - any one else want to break quarantine ??

Soooo...send her to China? I kid, I kid!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Well she left her house.

IMHO, she's simply being an obstinate attention seeker.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
She and her boyfriend went for a bike ride this morning.
This woman reeks of agenda and narcissism.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I wonder if she'll ever have another job or is that her plan not to be able to work because she was quarantined. What if she gets hit by a semi on her bike ride would that be karma???

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I guess the lawsuit against Maine is coming from her and her growing arsenal of lawyers. Could this be overturned?

State Quarantine and Isolation Statutes

ETA: Here's the thing.

The U.S. federal government is not in charge of state statutes and policies that can vary based on risk and situation. A state with reported cases or potential cases or international airports should be able to invoke the enforcement of existing statutes and state health department practices. After a careful risk analysis. Please states can act FASTER.

I believe that the federal government is overstepping here. They are clearly more concerned about their humanitarian policy...or something than the safety of the people. And no blanket guidelines/statutes/whatever they come up with in their slow (by definition) and bumbling overpoliticized, overappeased way is going to be very effective, even if it's not too late.
edit on 10/30/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
She and her boyfriend went for a bike ride this morning.
This woman reeks of agenda and narcissism.

Because God knows, riding a bike will spread ebola to everyone. Think of all the people you slober on when you ride a bike -- all the people you kiss -- all the people you throw up on or poop on.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Point is ... she's supposed to be self quarantined and yet she's out and about. She claims to want privacy and yet she's posting pictures of herself sleeping on a couch and she's out where she knows she'll make the news for being out. She has an attention grabbing agenda.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Beyond the semantics and debate about the quarantine, what does her complete disregard for the cautionary wishes of her community say about her character? If she doesn't agree with a rule or law or protocol, she won't follow it. Is that a person you want to employ? That you can depend on?

It's so fascinating that there seems to be no middle ground on this with people. Most opinions are firmly on one side of the issue or the other.

I also think it underscores that science and technology have limits when it comes to people's trust and common sense. People aren't willing to wholesale put their trust in experts who assume they know so much but are often caught off guard..like with this current, persistent outbreak. Cases jumped 30% recently and people just aren't willing to compromise public health.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Ok then ~ she gets no applause from you!

No one has suggested doing the terrible things you mentioned in your post. Please try to be civil and kind to others here.

You mean the way others here are being civil and kind? Wishing and hoping that the Fort Kent nurse gets ebola??? She hasn't said anything like the mean and horrible things that have been said about her here. She has never said that she doesn't care if people catch ebola from her or that she hopes any Americans get ebola.

She doesn't have to explicitly say it. Her actions speak louder than words.

You mean monitoring her health, checking her temperature several times a day? Yep, those actions say she is doing exactly as the CDC recommends.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: mikell

Beyond the semantics and debate about the quarantine, what does her complete disregard for the cautionary wishes of her community say about her character? If she doesn't agree with a rule or law or protocol, she won't follow it. Is that a person you want to employ? That you can depend on?

Yes, let's look at this beyond the debate about the quarantine, or beyond ebola. Let's look at someone else who had complete disregard for the wishes of her community. Someone who didn't agree with a law, and refused to follow it. Rosa Parks. Some thought she was just a troublemaker, but she was actually standing up (or refusing to stand up) for her rights. Just because someone refuses to follow a law, or do something the rest of her community thinks she should do, doesn't mean that person is not trustworthy.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Well, she's off with the Maine State Police following her. I hope the Gov. decides to enforce this court order.

This bike ride is NOT a good idea.

1. Area residents will make their feelings about her abundantly clear, so she shouldn't expect a warm welcome in town.

2. She won't be welcomed into any business, even for a potty break.

3. Some moron will take matters into their own hands and someone will get hurt. As angry as I am with CDC Nurse Hickox for blatantly breaking the rules, regardless of the consequences, I don't want to see anything happen to her.

4. What if she has an accident?

This joy ride is a very bad idea. What an attention-seeker!

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Rosa Parks wasn't potentially spreading a deadly virus in her community. Bad comparison my friend.

This person isn't standing up for justifiable rights...she's just being stubborn and egotistical.

Des

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Rosa Parks was black.

This woman could have a deadly disease that can spread through aerosol contact with bodily fluids.

Unless you wanna start calling the infected "Ebola-Americans", there is NO similarities between Rosa Parks and this woman.

Rosa parks is a civil rights icon and an incredibly brave woman.

This nurse wants to go bowling.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: dianajune

Thanks for that great post, now we have science behind the hype that the complaining nurse that she only after a pay off at the expenses of the tax payers, she should be put in jail for been stupid

I can not believe that this kind of health care workers are allowed to go oversea to work in highly hazardous conditions, I guess she could not make here in the US with all her complaining.

Thank you!

At least we have another credible source that shows this disease can be spread even if someone is asymptomatic. If she gets a court order thrown at her AND she violates it, she will be carted off to jail.

Hopefully in solitary confinement.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join