It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawyer for Fort Kent nurse says she "WON'T" abide by quarantine

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
You know, I just got done watching a Dark Matters spot on Typhoid Mary, and she has the exact same attitude as this Kaci person, and it crossed my mind that what if this Kaci person turned out to be Ebola Kaci?

It is next to impossible, yes, but could you imagine the nightmare?

When she starts bleeding from her arse it's time to head for the hills.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BomSquad

Ya. I addressed this in an earlier post. PCR is mostly valuable to determine when an infected person (exhibiting symptoms is positive and/or to determine when a treated person is 'well'. ELISA is the preferred method for detecting Ebola prior to the emergence of symptoms. That method can detect virus loading as early as six days after exposure.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Ok then ~ she gets no applause from you!

No one has suggested doing the terrible things you mentioned in your post. Please try to be civil and kind to others here.

edit on 29-10-2014 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Dimithae

I agree, but the hag is looking for a payday at the expenses of the tax payers in the nation. I say put the b, in jail.

and her money hungry lawyers too.

Yea, yea. String her up! And this one tooanother money hungry selfish

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune
I just saw a tape of the nurse's TODAY interview. When she gave her deadline, it sounded like a terrorist's demand, a humorless version of the Joker in Dark Knight. When she was in NJ, she made her point about the impact of mandatory quarantine on HCW who spent time (or plan to) in West Africa. After she arrived in Maine, her mission continued, but she stepped it up a few notches. Poor thing is trying too hard, and she's making a fool of herself. Fame is a slippery dance floor, and she skidded into over-the-top behavior. She sounds like a loon. A litigious one.
(Wonder if she'll she sue the writers of Saturday Night Live if they skewer her in a skit?)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dryad2
You know , has it ever occurred to any of you that this may be some counter intelligence program operative ? I haven't done any research on her but, she lands in New Jersey , okay sure newark is big and popular like jfk in New York , she comes right literally a day or two after DR spencer in nyc, and when mandatory quarantine come into effect.

Then she somehow , gets all the press like over night from all the big media outlets. (I never knew it was that easy)

She causes a scene like a mental patient.

Then the federal government puts down the state governors for exercising 10th amendments rights from a republican governors states , pretty much destroyed Christies chance of anything in the publics eye.

Then a top lawyer for civil liberties is literally there for her within a day.

Then she's sent to Maine, with another republican gov who is prob gonna get embarrassed for trying to protect his citizens , by the federal govt.

All this little circus freak show happens right now a week before Election Day. It's like it's so stupid to even make sense. No one in their right mind would not do the quarantine just to be on the safe side.

I would not be surprised after getting hated on by the people of America for obviously doing stupid things. That she comes out and starts spewing things like she's a libertarian , she has constitutional rights , etc.

It all seems like some dirty distraction before November and a way to keep people from reading how horribly the dens are doing or something more sinister. Something about this girl from Maine just doesn't add up to me.

Yup.

You are catching on !!

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

That's right, Who do you think is going to pay for her law sue if she wins? it will be the tax payers that had nothing to do with her volunteering to go to a infectious disease ridden country and guess what let not forget that if the nagging nurse get infected for real, guess who is going to pay for her treatment? the same tax payers that she wants to get money from

The hell with her.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Dryad2

Yes, but guess what Christi is not in any way or form to become a winner in the presidential elections if he runs, so it makes not sense.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Brat.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

The police chief needs to be released of his duties as he is showing contempt for the safety of the general public.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

No, no a brat, you are been too nice, she is an opportunistic B, that is what she is and her money hungry lawyers that have not problem with screwing the tax payers two ways, with taking their money and if she is infected with infecting the tax payers in the process.

What a country we are living in!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

a reply to: jtma508

That's right, Who do you think is going to pay for her law sue if she wins? it will be the tax payers that had nothing to do with her volunteering to go to a infectious disease ridden country and guess what let not forget that if the nagging nurse get infected for real, guess who is going to pay for her treatment? the same tax payers that she wants to get money from

The hell with her.

No worries, she's not going to win any law suit, if a judge doesn't throw it out before it reaches that point. From what I know, there is no law against quarantining someone in the name of any detriment to public health. Even though she's showing no symptoms yet the 21 days hasn't been exhausted.

"Following English common law United States quarantine laws fall under the power of the state to protect public health and safety. In Gibbons v. Ogden, the United States Supreme Court alluded to the legitimacy of quarantine under the police power"
academic.udayton.edu...

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Well I hope Maine sticks to their guns more than New Jersey did. I know New Jersey was glad to be rid of her whining ass.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Thanks for the enlightenment in the issue of the state vs the nagging nurse, is nice to learn something new every time.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Well, if I were Maine, I'd tell her she can leave quarantine only if she accepts a one-way ticket back to West Africa or stays home until November 10. Her choice.
edit on 29-10-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

originally posted by: Aleister

She's doing this because, as a health professional who worked with Ebola patients, she knows the warning signs, knows she doesn't have any, and will surely report them if they appear (like the doctor in New York has done). The people who worked with Ebola are not among those who panic that the virus is sitting on a cupcake in the local bakery, they know exactly what to look for and when a person is contagious - the contagious stage comes long into the illness. She's standing up for her rights, and doing so on a national stage.

By the time she spots any warning signs...it's too late. By that time, if not quarantined...she would have come in contact with numerous people. The quarantine is not for her safety...but for other's.

Reply to : Aleister

Just like the good Dr. Craig Spencer who showed Ebola symptoms but decided to go bowling instead of admit himself to the hospital. The fact that the police caught him lying about self-quaranting just proves he isn't all that smart when it comes to looking for signs. What makes you think this Kaci Doctor will be different?
edit on 29-10-2014 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Dryad2

What you are guessing seems possible, esp. given that she works for the CDC and her LinkedIn account was scrubbed. Btw, the education listed on the LinkedIn account contradicts what we were told (UTA vs Johns Hopkins Univ.).

Nothing surprises me anymore. This could be the beginning of something very sinister. Our country has gone so far downhill that it would take a miracle from the Lord Himself to fix it.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: drwill

I haven't seen the interview. Not sure if I want to, but I read quotes from it in a few reports.

It wouldn't surprise me if SNL does a parody of this interview. If they will, I intend to see it!

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

The police chief needs to be released of his duties as he is showing contempt for the safety of the general public.

Amen. Like I said in a previous post, tomorrow should prove interesting because it's the deadline that Kaci imposed for her freedom.

Local police chief, Kaci and boyfriend vs the Maine State Police, Governor and general public.

Gee, I wonder who will win?

If a court order is issued, wanna bet that the White House will try to squash it? Not to mention her superiors at the CDC.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrLimpet
a reply to: kaylaluv

Ok then ~ she gets no applause from you!

No one has suggested doing the terrible things you mentioned in your post. Please try to be civil and kind to others here.

You mean the way others here are being civil and kind? Wishing and hoping that the Fort Kent nurse gets ebola??? She hasn't said anything like the mean and horrible things that have been said about her here. She has never said that she doesn't care if people catch ebola from her or that she hopes any Americans get ebola.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join