It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola patient is in NY

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

originally posted by: Valhall
Three mile jog...that's Cuomo's sticking point. HE RAN 3 MILES, DAMMIT!

Which also means he sweated for three miles. When he was done, did he touch a door handle to get into a building? Did he spit while running as runners so often do?

He actually jogged? Three miles even though he was having symptoms? I missed the presser. Did they say where he jogged? Like Central Park or somewhere else?

This gets better and better.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I don't think everyone on that panel got the memo about the official LINE being "He was self quarantined" because some seemed to be sticking to it and others weren't.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

a reply to: Stormdancer777

It's hubris, arrogance and denial.

they reek of it, don't they?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I wonder if they're going to deploy one of those military rapid response teams? Naw not for one case.

But keeping an eye on the ebola planes to see if any of the two-three tail numbers I have makes a move on NYC from GA.

link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Exactly.

+7 more 
link   

a reply to: Valhall

You have to wonder how honest he is being about what and when the symptoms presented because he originally said he self-quarantined, according to NYC media outlets.

ETA: media is pressing the self-quarantine issue now. And of course the officials are relying on the semantics of when he would be infectious/contagious.

Jackasses!

Did you see they made a big deal that the Dr. was concerned enough to make sure his apt. was locked up before he left so no one else could go into it.

Are you freaking kidding me.!!! What about the bowling shoes he wore and the ball he used, and the next person who used them. The dumb #e went out to have a night on the town when he had already been feeling bad for a couple of days.

IF a Dr. who just came back from Africa treating ebola patients doesn't get it. How in the hell do they expect the untrained and uneducated people to get it. Ebola is dangerous....

Des

edit on 23-10-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Yeah they probably gave him one of those nifty kits with a free thermometer at the airport

"Welcome to New York! Heres a thermometer and a brochure of all the places to visit. Enjoy your stay."

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune
jogging, bowling, subways, covered all the bases didn't he?

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kalunom

It makes sense that the disease grows more contagious as it progresses.

But I agree with you that they are making too much of > at this exact time he took his temperature and it was 103 so then he was contagious ...

Does it just turn on like a switch? They must think people are naive to believe that. It must be starting to build up gradually until that point. It is not just like one minute you are not contagious and than, bam, now you have a fever and are contagious. There MUST be at least slight risk building up gradually.

They also keep stressing you need to have contact with fluids, but neglect to mention that fluids on surfaces remain contagious for a few hours to days.

They picked him up in haz mat suits, put him right into quarantine, and yet there is no concern of contagion? yeah right

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

don;t forget the hipster taxi. LOL!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Yes, but according to Jon-nette and Cuomo that's staunch proof he couldn't POSSIBLY have been all that "fatigued" feeling when he shared his "love juices" across the boroughs.

and Anderson Cooper...he's not worried about the mass transit threat. Right...Anderson is sitting in his sweaty-assed seat on the E-train
edit on 10-23-2014 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

It was obvious he put blame and fault on Texas for the first Ebola patient in the U.S. IMO ~ He gave a slight impression that Texas was stupid. He & they were so much better.

Sometimes things have a way of turning around and biting you in the ...

I truly hope that the NY Gov. doesn't have to eat his words.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MrLimpet

No doubt! That's what I was thinking to.. "Famous last words Governor..." STFU!

Quick - someone knock on wood!

edit on 10/23/2014 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: dianajune
jogging, bowling, subways, covered all the bases didn't he?

You forgot the cab ride home. probably the last public place he was in before the next morning. i wonder how many people rode that cab that night?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I'm sure the CDC got right on that and we'll know very soon.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MrLimpet

Presby's lack of response led to others having to be quarantined (i.e. Duncan's loved ones). They didn't lead to anything else unless some one gives proof they had negligence in how the nurses were equipped to handle Duncan's waste issues. That's the deal with this sickness...the handling of waste, i.e. body fluids. S

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
It cannot be understated here... this doctor and the other two HCWs in Dallas all were exposed even though they were wearing proper PPE.

But we'll be fine.

link   
News just announced that he also went to a restaurant on Wed.

link   
So Elizabeth Cohen is actually laying out the facts of how much they don't know. She uses proper words...like infectIOUS instead of infectED (comparing to Dr. Moron Frieden, head of CDC). She explains they really can't tell exactly when someone becomes infectious but that it appears it is when symptoms hit a certain level.

At least one person in the liberal media has the guts to try to explain in real terms that THEY DON'T KNOW.
edit on 10-23-2014 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Is it me or does it seem that that part of the country is always being used as a testing ground?
It sounds like the east coast is in for a long miserable winter.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join