It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola patient is in NY

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I like this Frieden...he never stops being an idiot.

He started his whole "I'm a doctor, listen to me" speech with...when someone gets Ebola they are only a little infected and then they get more infected over time.

CHEESEANDRICE these morons slay me!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrLimpet
a reply to: kosmicjack

WHAT!!!! He took the freaking subway!!!!

I'm at a loss for words that I can repeat on this forum.

i hate to be that person, but did he do this on purpose

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Per the NY Gov. ~ What happened in Dallas is not like NY. We are not Dallas. I have spoken with the Ebola Czar.

Guess we will see, wont we Gov!

Yes, as being a Dallas resident, that comment ticked me off. We had the first Ebola patient in US history. Mistakes will be made.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I HATE that they are using Dallas like that. I picked up on that first thing and it makes me angry for the hard working nurses and other HCW's at Dallas Presby.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Well, there certainly seems to be something with ebola positive and traveling... doctors aren't that stupid. Makes one wonder.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JG1993
Gupta (who tweeted at NY0 a week ago, they're friends) just nonchalantly said over the phone on CNN that the doctor went to the hospital several days ago with symptoms and was sent away.

What? Who?

This new case had symptoms a week ago?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MrLimpet
Hmm. Spoken to Oz the Great and Powerful, the man behind the curtain. Well, I feel so much better.
Meanwhile, the Winkies in the White House are chanting (O-Ee-Yah! Eoh-Ah).

link   
a reply to: onequestion

lolwut!?

As to whether it's BS - depends on which thread you read, which citizen you talk to, which channel you are watching, which "facts" you believe.

It doesn't appear that anyone really knows what the hell is going on. Not CDC. Not the Czar. Not W. Africa. Not Dallas. Not the talking heads on TV.

link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Well, there certainly seems to be something with ebola positive and traveling... doctors aren't that stupid. Makes one wonder.

it sure does.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

lolwut!?

As to whether it's BS - depends on which thread you read, which citizen you talk to, which channel you are watching, which "facts" you believe.

It doesn't appear that anyone really knows what the hell is going on. Not CDC. Not the Czar. Not W. Africa. Not Dallas. Not the talking heads on TV.

I think ATS knows more than any of them!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

lolwut!?

Oh.. Well then... Another fukushima

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Deny Arrogance
it sounds like he was sick before the fever,

why would he do this

Yup. I'm watching the presser. In the first 3 minutes, I think. They said he presented today with the 103 temp, and *other* symptoms. Of course they didn't say what those *other* symptoms were. I'd like to know that.

Bet a lot of people who actually went to that bowling ally and rode that subway train would like to know that too.

NO MORE FLIGHTS FROM EBOLA AREAS!!! We can't trust stupid, arrogant, needy people with our health. Nor can we trust our government, and health care system.

What a cluster %&#*....

Des

edit on 23-10-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

link   

The synchronicity with this whole affair - the past two or three months - has been off the charts. Not to be believed. LOL!

Unbelievable is right. He was on the subway(s), bowling and jogging but "they say" they are only looking at four possible contacts?

The "they sayers" are in control though. The best medical people in the world in NewYork are on the case. The medical profession brought it home.

link   
So salt and pepper she-male version of Jon Stewart is apparently there to spew repeatedly...he wasn't sick until 10 to 11 am this morning. He was NOT symptomatic. He was NOT sick until he got fever.

Of course, the 2 hours of bowling he had a rectal thermometer giving him real-time temp readings...right?

Keep talking Jon-nette.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Gastrointestinal symptoms.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Otherwise known as "explosive diarrhea".

link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: dianajune
My dad, a forever prepper, lived in upstate NY and was always locked and loaded for when the city people would start fleeing north in droves. I for one never laughed at him.

Also, NY being NY there are only so many ways to get around: buses, cabs, bikes, subways, ferries, trains, walking. Very few cars.

I'm sort of a prepper....have been stocking up on things for me and my kitty. There's only so much one can carry on the bus or my scooter. However, I've got relatives in this area I can go to for help and bug out if need be. Some closeby and some not so close.

I will NOT go south of where I live, esp. since it's so close to Syracuse, one of the designated Ebola treatment centers in this state.

Thanks Loads, Gov. Cuomo!

link   
a reply to: Valhall

You took the words right from my fingers.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777
He flew back Oct 17. Less than a week ago. So did he fly with symptoms too?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Valhall

You have to wonder how honest he is being about what and when the symptoms presented because he originally said he self-quarantined, according to NYC media outlets.

ETA: media is pressing the self-quarantine issue now. And of course the officials are relying on the semantics of when he would be infectious/contagious.

Jackasses!

edit on 10/23/2014 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join