It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola patient is in NY

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
DiBlasio and cuomo over here obama and the czar over there...we are SO screwed!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Aid Group Has Set the Gold Standard

Maybe I'm just overly tired but, if this particular group of Doctors is following such strict protocols AND the disease itself is very difficult to contract then? If this has been answered before and I missed it, forgive me.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Then they will "quarantine" him for the required days, and then they will say he is cured and shows no signs of having the virus, just like Duncan's family, and all the rest of the "suspected" cases.

Or, the test results will be "negative" and they will "quarantine" him while giving him a secret anecdote just like the rest of the supposed infected cases...and everyone can breathe a sigh of relief. Don't worry, there's no Ebola here.../sarcasm.

link   
"The patient only showed symptoms today."

How does this person know that? Was she in direct and constant contact with him in recent days? Oh yeah, he says so and everyone trusts him, especially because he is an esteemed doctor.

Much talk of the fever.

Say you get a mild headache one day...what do you normally do? Pop a couple of Tylenol or advil? Aspirin? Sure. Millions do. These medications not only treat mild pain, they are also FEVER reducers. Great way to bypass a screening at an airport early on in the illness. Or to neglect early symptoms of illness and hop on a subway to go bowling.

link   
Now they are getting a little more honest. He wasn't self quarantined until he realized his dumb ass was infected....which, according to Jon-ette, was after he hit 103 and crap spewed out his arse.
edit on 10-23-2014 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

link   
Did he return on the 14 Oct or the 17 Oct?
I have seen both dates.

Cheers
Ektar

link   
Three mile jog...that's Cuomo's sticking point. HE RAN 3 MILES, DAMMIT!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: onequestion

lolwut!?

As to whether it's BS - depends on which thread you read, which citizen you talk to, which channel you are watching, which "facts" you believe.

It doesn't appear that anyone really knows what the hell is going on. Not CDC. Not the Czar. Not W. Africa. Not Dallas. Not the talking heads on TV.

Don't forget Dr WHO.

I'd agree that none of these people know. But we all know that someone really knows.

edit on 10/23/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I don't know about the rest of you, but I am going to pick up a couple more boxes of gloves and gallons of bleach.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: Stormdancer777
He flew back Oct 17. Less than a week ago. So did he fly with symptoms too?

wow,
I'm numb

link   
She just said. "I don't want to give anyone the impression he was self quarantining or anything, he was leaving his apartment."

She said that right after they reaffirm the umpteenth time he was taking his temperature twice a day.

link   

originally posted by: Ektar
Did he return on the 14 Oct or the 17 Oct?
I have seen both dates.

Cheers
Ektar

I've only seen Oct 17...last Friday...multiple sources.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Maybe get some Sodium Chloride from your
sister? I

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Valhall

Which also means he sweated for three miles. When he was done, did he touch a door handle to get into a building? Did he spit while running as runners so often do?
edit on 10/23/2014 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
She just said. "I don't want to give anyone the impression he was self quarantining or anything, he was leaving his apartment."

She said that right after they reaffirm the umpteenth time he was taking his temperature twice a day.

Yeah they probably gave him one of those nifty kits with a free thermometer at the airport. Wonder if there are lolliops in those kits too?

Yeah me too.
edit on 10/23/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Valhall

They are crazy, the second they started talking , I'm like,

WTF is wrong with these people

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack
Here's a maudlin thought: A long time from now, if Ebola spreads and the health care system has been broken, it's possible that we will think of the Fall of 2014 as the golden time to receive state of the art treatment.The doctor will get the very best medical care; maybe someone in DC will break out the ZMapp to make the lambs stop screaming.

edit on 23-10-2014 by drwill because: (no reason given)

link   

It's hubris, arrogance and denial.

link   

originally posted by: Ektar

Maybe get some Sodium Chloride from your
sister? I

Cheers
Ektar

Got some bags that were out of date, they make great hot water bottles.

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
I am just absolutely disgusted.

I remember six or eight weeks ago when it was first diagnosed in Nigeria that they were all like - "This is a worst case scenario, it is now in a major population center!"

But let it come to New York, a month after Duncan, no flights stopped, two health care workers infected and it's like - "Oh, no worries, we got this."

This is simply surreal.

I'm sick of the hocus pocus reports of infections, changing data on: contagiousness, infectiousness, when someone is symptomatic, convenient CDC protocol recommendations, accusations of fear-mongering, magically healed patients a week later - and MOST OF ALL - information management instead of crisis management.

Now the health department in NY is admitting he took 2 subway trains to get to the bowling alley AND went to the restaurant. Glad he had a wonderful time! And after two MSN reported he threw up, now the Health department is saying he never once threw up or had diarrhea. Considering I don't trust them for crap, I'm inclined to believe he did get sick to his stomach, at least once. They're claiming he ONLY came in contact with two friends, and his fiancé. So let's me get this straight, the bowling alley and the restaurant were abandoned and it was only them there? As well as the two subways? So who played conductor? The girlfriend?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join