It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The religious aspect of the New World Order - new age deception

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
So, for those who might be interested, I think the following series does a great job explaining the religious aspect of the New World Order. I know the videos are very long, I'm sorry, if you don't have the time you can watch like half an hour each day...

A brief summary:
Ok, so, my summary: (I'll give you a hint to some key parts of the videos). It explains that politians and leaders around the world are planning to create the new world order (I think everyone here knows what that is, right?) and that that's connected with biblical prophecies, especially the books of Daniel, Jeremiah and Revelation (Revelation 13 mainly). If someone would ask me what the most important video was to get the idea, I'd say the second one.

The first video is about how biblical prophecy is 100% accurate, not like Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce and others. Around 30 mins to 50 mins, it explains the prophecy of Daniel and the historical events it was talking about and that God Himself said He shows He's God through prophecy. It continues to explain the persecutions of the Jews and that those were predicted in the Bible. It then shows quotes from people in powerful positions talking about the new world order, and how some of them even use biblical terminology, such as "birthpangs". It connects the new world order to secret societies and political movements.

The second video is about the new age, its connections with the theosophical society and its similarities with the teachings of the ancient mystery schools (what they teach in secret societies) and about how Alice Bailey talked about the externalization of the hierarchy (putting the ideas of their teachings out in the mainstream (that's what the new age movement is all about)).
They explain the new age movement and its origins, its connection with aliens (ascended masters...) and that it basically comes down to the thinking that we will evolve to become a superior being (which is connected with the lie of the serpent in the garden of Eden that "ye shall be as gods"). They relate the theosophical society with the United Nations (former publishing company Lucifer Trust, now called Lucis Trust) and the teachings of Blavatsky with satanism (starting at around 2 hours and 22 minutes in the video, to 2 hours and 30 minutes). From 2 hours and 43 minutes to the end of the video, it talks about the Georgia guide stones, how that relates to their plans and with Aleister Crowley, major satanist and who they consider their enemies.

The third video is about secret societies, the teachings of Manly P Hall and the new age again. The most important part I'd say is from 12 minutes to 31 minutes.

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

edit on Sun Oct 19 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2014 by Emma3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2014 by Emma3 because: addition of a summary

edit on 19-10-2014 by Emma3 because: corrections
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
In my opinion it's all about the ultimate control.
I think in MANY ways its always been there.
With all the other BS going on in the "twighlight zone" planet we
call home.....makes my head spin.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Emma3

Could you please provide a summary?

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Nearly 7 hours of video?
If it was put into writing, even "in toto", we could absorb the information in a much shorter time, and then use the saved time to absorb other information.

That's why i don't watch videos. The title sounds encouraging, but please give me something I can read.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Nearly 7 hours of video?
If it was put into writing, even "in toto", we could absorb the information in a much shorter time, and then use the saved time to absorb other information.

That's why i don't watch videos. The title sounds encouraging, but please give me something I can read.

Amen to that. Videos are far too slow.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Could you please provide a summary?

REVIEWS

"By far, the best documentary I have seen on this subject"
-- Dr. Stan Monteith, Radio Liberty

"Great! Very in depth and informative. I pray that it shakes the church and the nonbelievers alike."
-- L.A. Marzulli, Author of Nephilim & The Unholy Deception

"The most thorough documentary I've ever seen on the New World Order."
-- David Wegener, Hope For America Ministries

"Couldn't believe how INCREDIBLY great it was. SO documented, so concise, so factual, so much scriptures,
just SO good!"
-- Michael Lewis, Honolulu, HI

www.adullamfilms.com...

Megiddo: The March to Armageddon explores Bible prophecy concerning the last day empire prophesied in the Old and New Testaments. Built upon decades of investigation and strong Biblical teachings of leading researchers, this documentary unfolds:
• The way God uses prophecy to prove His existence
• False prophecy according to the Bible
• The specific nature of God's true prophecies in the books of Daniel and Revelation
• Elements of prophecy today that set our time apart from centuries past
• The importance of Israel as "God's Timepiece"
• The recorded history of the New World Order through:

• The conception of a satanic conspiracy in Bavaria, involving secret societies
• The hidden agenda of these societies to destroy the Gospel and overthrow all established authority
• The French Revolution, Jacobin Clubs & origin of "depopulation" programs
• Jacobin movement in America during the days of the founding fathers
• Thomas Jefferson and his contempt for the Gospel of Karl Marx, Satanism & the Russian Revolution
• The 130-year old plan for "Three World Wars" and the Battle of Armageddon

• The satanic conspiracy of nations, kings and rulers "against the Lord and against His Christ" according to
Psalm 2:1-2, Revelation 17:14 and 19:19
• Quotes from powerful men of history who have spoken of the need for world government and a New World Order
• State-of-the-art 3D animation graphics that provide visual aid for:

Nebuchadnezzar's dream of an image representing four world empires
• The fourth beast of Daniel's prophecy
• The seven headed beast of Revelation 13
• Mystery Babylon the Great o Antichrist
• The False Prophet

Megiddo I: The March to Armageddon - YouTube

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I added a brief summary to my original post and thank you Murgatroid for doing the same thing to one of the videos.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

What some spiritual people are doing is taking back their own part of there connection with everything on all levels and not letting fear of the unknown and religious dogma rule them.

Every soul on this planet have the potential for the spark to be chosen/en-light-ened(infused with light/chi/kundalini).

New age is not perfect since many fall into the ego trap and ego project that since they are them their views must be right. But then all human religions have had subjective problems not being able to transcend the subjective to look at the objective.

Gnosis (knowing) is very different than faith learned by indoctrination. But every day new souls get it and continue on their path towards true symbiosis.

As long as the power pyramid exists in human society I will call out the wrongness of it. It is a flawed design who bring power to corrupt people and takes power from the less corrupted ones. I would even go so far and call the design ego demonic (parasitic).

From my point of view the greatest deception of all current religions here was the Trojan horse called Paul.
edit on 19-10-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I think you've uncovered something that is spot-on. I came to a similar conclusion some time ago. The trick the Enemy uses to deceive the best, is to mix in a little truth with his lies. So there may be nuggets of reality here and there through new age teachings, just enough to get people into it and disbelieving the Lord. It's the same thing he did when he took pieces of the Biblical account, and seeded other religions with it. That's why there is so many similarities between Christianity, and other religions. The enemies job is to deceive, and he does an amazing job of it.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Great something discrediting New Age from the point of view of the bible, no bias there of course. Make sure you see part 2 (Islam is a lie) and part 3 (Buddhism is the work of the devil), and finally part 4 (Atheism is false).

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Chewingonmushrooms

More Church Propaganda boasting of its own intolerance. I've been seeing a lot of that lately.

Go millennial's?
edit on 19-10-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

They are only proving now in Quantum physics and mechanics what the Buddha taught 2600 years ago now compare that to the world is flat and supported by 4 pillars.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

They are only proving now in Quantum physics and mechanics what the Buddha taught 2600 years ago now compare that to the world is flat and supported by 4 pillars.

. Are you meaning something like probability fields and the occurrence of Synchronicity (entangled state) within those fields and the possibility to manipulate the probability fields thru intent->manifestation like Reiki or meditation (chi/light/kundalini)?

Please tell me what you are referring too since I might not have read enough Buddhism yet and it might make my understanding of the probability fields more complete.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Thank you they did give me an insight into the words Buddhist use.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

The buddha assures us after enlightenment a tree is just a tree.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

The buddha assures us after enlightenment a tree is just a tree.

Depends on the definition of en-lighten-ment from my point of view. But lets continue on thread.

For this thread I have read Jesus, Nanak, a little Krishna, a little Rumi and a little Buddha and from my point of view in the end they pointed at the same spot.

You think God only sent Jesus. God sent more than one from my point of view to make sure no sheep who was ready was lost. Do not need lower level duality thinking when dealing with spirituality.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

For some a eureka moment,others a vision or dream or perhaps a kundalini manifestation the Buddhists speak of 10000 paths that can be taken if the core is adhered to.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

For some a eureka moment,others a vision or dream or perhaps a kundalini manifestation the Buddhists speak of 10000 paths that can be taken if the core is adhered to.

Eureka moments are nice but even after them is it not:
"Before Enlightenment chop wood carry water, after Enlightenment, chop wood carry water."

Kundalini manifestation can be nice but the mind do still not know all even if it sometimes have increased intuition.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Yes if you accept one at the expense of all others you have assumed some 66 to 90 per cent of the world is clueless,of course the devine has visited all cultures and times in a relevant manner to the people concerned.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join