It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The religious aspect of the New World Order - new age deception

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MarissaLewis

Does it mean because the people on top dont want to share the knowledge that Lucifer is evila nd they are evil? No, they are just selfish. i would argue they are not in tune with thier spirtual side enough, and are too far gone in the physical and mental. They are also people who are born of the Piscean Age, which is characterized with this sort of behavior. Another thing: is everyonew as as educated as them, would they be so special??? Would our capitalist system work?

Looks like a description of Freemasons.

We are moving into the Age of Aquarious, which is characterized by spiritual awakening, cleansing, etc. I hypothesize that when these children of the Age of Aquarious, who will be much much much more spiritual, reach the top, things will change and the true information of the world that the selfish people are hiding will be released to the public for everyone to know. It is also through demonizing these things through religion that it takes longer for everyone to understand.

Wasn't that the counter culture of the 1960s? This has been and gone it was HOAX even if I am wrong & it is continuing it is still a HOAX since very few are out there attempting wake folks up to spiritual consciousness with exception of David Icke. I don't know of any others doing it on a mass scale that will make any noticeable difference.
edit on 26-10-2014 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join