It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Possible Ebola Case at the Pentagon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ArmyOfNobunaga

I will too, we may get over ebola, but I hope that is not at the expenses of a love one or somebody we know been overcome with it.

let hope not, only time will tell, before the Dallas staff of two nurses started to get sick and the second nurse traveled sick, I was hopeful, but now I am very doubtful.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FerronMelwick

Ya screw education, lets shoot this one from the gut!!

And there was sources quoted, did you miss them?

link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

It's called trending. The numbers are going up exponentially in Africa. The WHO trended the numbers and predicted 10,000 new cases a week in 60 days.

link   

originally posted by: stellawayten
Interesting coincidence about this woman:

. At JFNA, she advocated for homeland security and disaster relief appropriations, and monitored pandemic influenza and terrorism risk insurance issues. Prior to becoming a Partner at Total Spectrum in 2013, Terry served as the Associate Director of Government Relations with the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB).

"pandemic influenza and terrorism risk insurance"

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

So WHO is saying there is going to be 70k+ people with this by the end of those 60 days?
Can you link this by chance?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I will too, we may get over ebola, but I hope that is not at the expenses of a love one or somebody we know been overcome with it.

let hope not, only time will tell, before the Dallas staff of two nurses started to get sick and the second nurse traveled sick, I was hopeful, but now I am very doubtful.

Keep the hope. I think in 6 months we will look back and our minds will be boggled at how much internet hysteria ebola unduly caused. I think total cases of ebola being contracted here will be under 5.

I think it is inconceivable ,however that bigger measures have not been taken... such as keeping West Africans from traveling across our borders.

two interesting links as to why I think ebola will never get a foothold in the west.
en.wikipedia.org...

and

data.worldbank.org...

compare and contrast the US with Liberia and Nigeria.

edit on 17-10-2014 by ArmyOfNobunaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I'm not sure what sources you are referring to. I didn't call you out on any sources. Plus I'm not saying education is a bad thing. I'm saying educating a bunch of Africans that don't have money to buy toilet paper is not going to help much. Neither will educating health care workers that have been educated already. At this point we need to bomb west Africa to stop the spread.
edit on 17-10-2014 by FerronMelwick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
You asking if the poster was quoting the czar, I was letting you know the poster provided sources to tell you where the info was coming from.

At this point we need to bomb west Africa to stop the spread.

Yes this is the perfect stance, lets just kill the innocent people that live in that area.
Glad you said this, I probably would have responded to you more if you didn't
edit on thFri, 17 Oct 2014 16:56:18 -0500America/Chicago1020141880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

You know I am a big conspirator, I see it also this way, either we will have a full blown pandemic with mass forced vaccinations of vaccines that never got fully tested, or we still be mass vaccinated for vaccines that never were truly tested and ebola only infected a few people.

Either way we are at the mercy of an incompetent government and greedy big pharma.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: stellawayten
Interesting coincidence about this woman:

. At JFNA, she advocated for homeland security and disaster relief appropriations, and monitored pandemic influenza and terrorism risk insurance issues. Prior to becoming a Partner at Total Spectrum in 2013, Terry served as the Associate Director of Government Relations with the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB).

You might find this interesting. There are additional sources you can follow up with mentioned in the piece.

USCCB and illegal immigrants

Our system is being overloaded and taxed to death---that is code for "fundamentally transforming America".

There is a story here and somebody smarter than me needs to connect the dots. Wake up people! Quit arguing about whether this is dangerous or not and let's pull our heads together and figure this out!

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: XKrossX

Good!
edit on 17-10-2014 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: stellawayten

Maybe we could talk this guy into connecting the dots for us.... he's good at it.

edit on 17-10-2014 by ArmyOfNobunaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatnext21
This may seem insensitive, but I hope she does test positive and maybe this will finally be taken for the level of seriousness it deserves by someone.

If the tragic situation in africa isn't enough to take it serious then I don't know.

link   
a reply to: XKrossX

Maybe an Ebola bomb being kept in the pentagon has accidentally been
let off. Apparently the things don't make a loud bang or explosion or anything but they're quite unstable so it's very possible that one just leaked and we'll be seeing more cases soon.
edit on 17-10-2014 by zapruder because: spelling error

link   

Because they are all touching each other...why don't you get that?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
We really need a website that has these reports and their results consolidated. Getting too confusing. All these vomiting people all over the place.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21
It is being taken seriously. What you need to bear in mind is that America and Europe are not experienced in dealing with highly contagious diseases such as Typhoid or Cholera which have a high mortality rate. Influenza is highly contagious but has a low mortality rate so we don't really do much to prevent it spreading.

It does come down to experience and this is new medical territory for American medical staff. In a country like India they would be able to deal with this kind of disease more effectively because they have experience.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FerronMelwick

It's called trending. The numbers are going up exponentially in Africa. The WHO trended the numbers and predicted 10,000 new cases a week in 60 days.

Going by this numbers.. how many infected will there be every week in lets say 12months?

Its starting to get scary :'(

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I’m thinking if I could just use my super-duper flying magical unicorn powers really hard, I could give a person eboli. I think I will concentrate really hard on North Korea and the White House…!

This hype is really getting monotonous…!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join