It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Possible Ebola Case at the Pentagon

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Fox News is reporting the woman who got sick near the Pentagon has admitted to lying about being in Africa recently.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: kattraxx
Fox News is reporting the woman who got sick near the Pentagon has admitted to lying about being in Africa recently.

What in the hell would inspire someone to lie about that?!

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ValentineWiggin

Lots of wingnuts out there..... or they're lying about her lying.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kattraxx

I say charge the women and put her in jail.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ValentineWiggin

Attention?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: ValentineWiggin

Attention?

No. I believe they told her to say she was lying. This woman is a professional and would not jeopardize her career. Something is up here.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: kattraxx

I say charge the women and put her in jail.

lmao!

After we charge her and put her in jail for lying, then we can put all the other liars there in jail too.

Not sure if anyone would be there to run the place though.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: FerronMelwick

Because they are all touching each other...why don't you get that?

Because it's not just touching. It's sneezing and coughing. Ebola can spread through aerosols. Why don't you get that?

If anyone needs an education it's the majority of the people on this thread. If any of you did some research instead of skimming some news titles you would be more worried about this being a threat to the world's population rather than the "stupid" Africans that you are portraying.
edit on 17-10-2014 by FerronMelwick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
She should be charged and jailed. No different than shouting "fire" in a crowded theater. She should also be billed for any and all manpower call-up and consumables used.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: kimmie7

Oooooooooor society needs to quit being so reactive to sensational crap.....

Are my American rights so reduced I cannot walk down heb isles saying I have the flu? Which kills far more than ebola. You guys should be wary of things that reduce the constitution like 9 11...... that is how they get us.
edit on 17-10-2014 by ArmyOfNobunaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
No worries there. They have the cure. So, what are we supposed to worry about?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: AuranVector

Already has been proven that he indeed ran to the US because he was infected, that is why the Liberian government wanted to prosecute him.

Has that really been proven (that Duncan knew he was INFECTED when he came to the US)? I thought there was still controversy over that.

It seems he lied about being EXPOSED to Ebola. The symptoms did not surface until he was actually in the US.

So my gut was right about that.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
So they are already "confident" that she does not have ebola? WOW! So now they have a new ebola test that is "instant" or takes 15 minutes....? I'm truly amazed.
Move along now, nothing here that you want to see....

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt
Very Funny, deserves a Star. Thank You

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: whatnext21

Maybe this is what we need to get our government to start restricting travel to these areas. A little scare. Now we need someone, who has been to Africa recently, to go on a tour of the white house and toss cookies.

No, I think explosive diarrhea would be more appropriate for the this white house.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrnotobc

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: whatnext21

Maybe this is what we need to get our government to start restricting travel to these areas. A little scare. Now we need someone, who has been to Africa recently, to go on a tour of the white house and toss cookies.

No, I think explosive diarrhea would be more appropriate for the this white house.

Why, I never thought of that. You are right, that is much more appropriate.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FerronMelwick

Because it's not just touching. It's sneezing and coughing. Ebola can spread through aerosols. Why don't you get that?

But the Ebola virus does not remain viable very long outside of a host eg; in the form of an aerosol. You would pretty much need an Ebola carrier to sneeze directly on you. Once again, direct physical contact.

If anyone needs an education it's the majority of the people on this thread. If any of you did some research instead of skimming some news titles you would be more worried about this being a threat to the world's population rather than the "stupid" Africans that you are portraying.

Why do you keep calling Africans "stupid?" They are not stupid, they are impoverished. They do not have clean water supplies and supplement their diet with wild game. They have large extended families that live in close physical proximity. These are the conditions that allow any disease to spread.

How can the rest of the world guard against Ebola? If you are sick, stay at home. If you show symptoms, call for help. If someone vomits in public, wear protective clothing when cleaning up the area using disinfectant.

The irony is that an over-reaction to the situation can lead to over-use of disinfectants ant antibiotic agents that can result in stronger strains of common viruses and bacteria being selectively bred.

Like the book says: "Don't panic."

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
So they are already "confident" that she does not have ebola? WOW! So now they have a new ebola test that is "instant" or takes 15 minutes....? I'm truly amazed.
Move along now, nothing here that you want to see....

It's called "differential diagnosis." Have you been in Africa recently? Have you been in contact with anyone who has been in Africa recently? Do you have a fever? What did you have for lunch? Three "noes" and a "left over burrito" would probably rule out Ebola.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I am still shocked that there has been no travel ban to and from infected nations. It is insanity that there has been no ban, you'd almost suspect they want a pandemic to happen.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join