It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm given the choice!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: VitaArcanum

There you are again. Was wondering, if extreme abuse of imaginery power has gotten to time intense?
The process doesn't have to beginn. It never stopped, or paused.
I assume you mean: crimes for profit? Or do you have anyone particular in mind?
Seriously who do you think you are? Cassandra?
I met some of your type before. Yes maybe you were a candidat. Maybe at some point you got suggestions fed in order to analyse you. But this is not for you. Hard to get over it, but you obviously failed. Want to know why?

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

i am interested as to what your perception of why he failed was? Just curious...

i think i get where you are going... some have a spark and think they are the source... something along the lines of that metaphor?

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaosstar

No, we're talking alien contact, Doris Cannon similiar. As far as I can tell, Vita thinks he/she is special, unique and chosen to determine the fate of mankind. How unfair, that would be, right? In my experience when I start to assume I am special and got all the answers I've left the flow, or the fundamental interconnectedness of all things.
I strongly believe there are more which have been through weird experiences and intimate epiphanies lately, also something like the 2bill. wittnesses. But that's the point, nobody can say for sure what's going on, reality matters and dear Vita has left it, for the sake of "personal revenge" against the world. That won't happen. Don't be a dick, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one and posession is a neglectable byproduct of living here.
Oh damn, I am not making a good point, besides we share the same line of crazy, Vita and I, I am just trying to pull his/her head out of the derrière. But it's okay he/she is still young, born too late not his/her fault and we still got time to grow. I haven't decided what I consider to be the truth, I go back and forward, moments where I state stuff with all certainty followed by a "or maybe not". All the originals are here, maybe. We already made alien contact, problem is just mental, so maybe not. The prophecies of this rabbi who said 6o days or something after sharons dead the last prophet would show up came true, that's without a maybe, but not necessarilly as "godly" as it sounds.
And NO Vita it wasn't you. Me neither, I decided to outsource that, afterwards...

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I agree with the majority of what you say. I definitely agree with you on the needs of the many thought process. In addition, there has been an accelerated amount of phenomena and energy shifts. Clearly there are many who have decided to come out of hiding and stir the pot...

This is spot on: "In my experience when I start to assume I am special and got all the answers I've left the flow, or the fundamental interconnectedness of all things."

All the originals are here... indeed they are, indeed they are

edit on Kam2014141431amThu, 18 Dec 2014 09:03:14 -0600 by Kaosstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaosstar

All the originals are here... indeed they are, indeed they are

Mmm indeed the fall was pretty chaotic and the panic alone after the war was awful as well. But hey that's just us mang!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join