It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm given the choice!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: VitaArcanum
I'm going to be honest with you, since I feel like you are an individual who would grasp it the best...

Interesting assumption

Also I'm not worried about the concept humanity calls heaven or hell as there are no such things persay.... It's all based on the neighborhood of your choosing that you go to....

I actually agree, if by 'neighborhood' you mean state of mind.

So, were you 'new' to these things when you made your first thread?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
a reply to: VitaArcanum

NWO ? I doubt any such thing is about to be put in place anytime soon.
We will probably witness some sort of new schism. But it will be a merge from all the core values of the different religions of our world once the question of God is acknowledged.
The geostrategic interest of the middle east will dramaticaly change once we get out of fossil-fuel era.

I asked you earlier in the post but I didn't mind tracking the whole story, who are 'they' exactly ?

You can call them Djin,Ghosts,Angels,Demons, Ghosts etc.. we called them by many names through out history in truth those are just costume party outfits they wear. Some are in it to stroke their egos, some for the thrill of feeling alive again, others to cause chaos, rarely few that want to truly legitimately to help etc... But over all they more of corporal beings that are interesting in individuals who are lets say more in tune/willing to re-adjust.

The first thing they told me is that the phenomenon Deja Vu is like a nudge to see if we in the physical realm would be willing to investigate it/nudge back/re-adjust to be able to be nudged more. So basically a test to see if you can tune in...

It works like a 2 way radio! You got to answer on your radio to be able to get an answer back....conversation is how relationships are formed. But.... word of warning be careful which faction/neighborhood you begin the conversation with.

They usually give you one Deja Vu nudge and if you respond they tend to give you more and more, eventually it gets to a stage of day time/dream time phenomenons.

I could even breakdown to you all how telekinesis really and truly works, what physiological symptoms take place during real telekinesis etc.[The down side is that you have a 95% of death]

I know there are a lot of fake phonies out there and a very select few magicians are the real deal. But.... then I'd have to deal with morons running around doing god knows what!

The only 2 I ever taught was a little girl 12-13 on a beach who will surface in about 10-15 years to teach water manipulation healing and another who I might not mention as it's an interesting test to see where he will end up.

Regarding magicians their contacts tend to be the factions/corporals that just love to mess around with the physical realm usually they pay the price for it later. Tends to be an early death, a close relative dies of mysterious causes etc.

Also regarding contact with them it's a bit of a double edged sword, the last time I tried to get an individual to tune in and I mean really tune in. Let's just say they snapped,went insane, nearly killed their cat and just vanished never to be seen or heard from again. The last I heard from their friend is that they began to drink heavily,doing drugs and became a stripper. This stuff can corrupt an unprepared vessel and just destroy it completely.

I mean the soul concept is there yes it's pure and can not be corrupt or sold etc (at the same time it isn't exactly a soul per-say... hard to expailn).... That's not the problem it is the physical suit that's the issue and can be degraded.

This is why I don't have relationships anymore I tend to influence their field unconsciously and when it occurs they begin to tune in. Once that door is open slamming it shut just eh..... too much effort I guess.
edit on 15-10-2014 by VitaArcanum because: meh

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

I'm going to be honest with you, since I feel like you are an individual who would grasp it the best...

Interesting assumption

Also I'm not worried about the concept humanity calls heaven or hell as there are no such things persay.... It's all based on the neighborhood of your choosing that you go to....

I actually agree, if by 'neighborhood' you mean state of mind.

So, were you 'new' to these things when you made your first thread?

Not exactly and yes so bit of both.... I had some what doubts/experiments of what was going on but it's beginning to get a bit more clearer... It get's a bit foggy if you know what I mean.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

We call this inner perception of the entanglement of everything as surrealism here in Belgium.
It's a second nature for us.

I do not belive in the mecanics of the kabala or from the ancient celto-germanic pagan system (according to my current location), I know they work. It's just about what you tend to achieve with these things, I don't play with them.

There is a cool guy in our world who understood well that in the troubled times ahead, some will want to mess with these things.
He is cool but he will have quite an embarassement to deal with

edit on 15-10-2014 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: Spelling

edit on 15-10-2014 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Also regarding UFO's and the ships it's the biggest joke played on humanity ever and I mean literally EVER..

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Also regarding UFO's and the ships it's the biggest joke played on humanity ever and I mean literally EVER..

It's intersting you mention the topic.
I personnaly never met an alien like most people. I would probably crap my pants if I ever have to.
It's interesting that among the aliens no-one ever saw, there are apparently at least two types : tall blond and little greys. Some are cool, some steal stuff and perform abductions. I give you the images, you draw your own conclusion.

You should also maybe try to have a look at that thread, you should understand that science has now reached the realm of divine. Higgs Boson = God's particle.

So, excuse to push you in that 'game' but, would you probably suggest us some practical achievement in the upcomming days. For me this will be, further financial collapse and fringe science discoveries. Anything for you ?

edit on 15-10-2014 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: Spelling + forgot the end ... Hey !

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

And since it was about UFOs not aliens. The black triangle I saw in the early 90's could retrospectively perfectely have been man-made.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

By achievements what do you imply? Specifics Bob they are very important!
Now regarding the Aliens it's quiet interesting I mean some of them are the corporal beings I talk about. Regarding the ships 95% of them are man made, you'll see more space ship tech being released in the 2020's. That's roughly when people will be ready for this technology. They'll play it off as either the scientists discovered it or a certain company/person created it etc.

5% that is missing is actual intergalactic space residents, you all didn't really think we were alone. Now regarding the other so called Aliens they are the corporal beings. Some want to help, others want to test/run experiments I guess it's whoever you run into on a day to day operation.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

We wouldn't have to wait that long ... An aircraft manufacturer who comes with cold-fusion.
We won't need to wait until 2020, I hope the world could have understood for the majority by 2016.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
we're getting close.

From 7-6-5 to 6-7-5. Three cheers for complete debasement and lineage destruction!

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I am no God fearing Christian... However i respect those who do not sell their moral code or try to shove their beliefs down my throat.

Your rants have proven you are no better than the tyrants and religious zealots you claim to hate oh so very much.

Do not generalize or attempt to think you have me figured out. Yours is a game i have seen many times... Judging by your posts and your antagonistic approach you are still very young, late teens early twenties... Don't tug on superman's cape junior.

You might want to get off your high horse, at least when you fall it won't hurt as bad.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
You think you are the only one who sees? This is a battle that has waged long before you and long after you...

Why not reset the whole damn thing? Every side has a part, and everybody thinks they are right.

There is a reason for my name... Out of true chaos comes order. This is what is known as controlled continuous chaos formed into cosmic creation.

In the end those that survive... survive... because they were the best. Those that don't... reap the whirlwind my friend.

I initially responded to your posts due to the fact that i had felt the same way as you once. Now i have evolved, transcended... as you will. Do not burn yourself out before the real fight begins... for that will not be here as you know it and you will not be as you know yourself. I know i know... i need not worry about you. you have it covered. right?

Just chill out, smoke a joint and wait for the right time.
edit on Kam2014303031amThu, 16 Oct 2014 10:43:30 -0500 by Kaosstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

there are bubble within bubbles that have bubbles within them..
they make to move to merge with us who's to say those inside the bubble they are in won't decide they are not worthy to be left alone themselves??

just saying....
each bubble should be free to chose their own course as long as they don't take actions that will risk popping a whole mess of other bubble. by them merging won't they be popping our little bubble??

ya know every bubble has protectors willing and able to protect the bubble from such intrusions right??

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Loving that analogy !!

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Kaosstar

I think VitaArcanum is like the many of us who felt something but can hardly put words on it.
It's hard not to feel confused or empowered by something that is devouring you.
You know Alice, the white rabbit ?
The rabbit is late for a rendez-vous that already took place or for one where he knows he won't make it on time ?
He is late. Sometimes I have the same feeling.

The joint help of course, the booze too. Weeds can help fuel the brain, alcool help you stop thinking. Sometimes it's handy too.

Hey Koastar, why don't you drop us a line each time you notice from your point-of-view something worth mentioning. I have dozens of Belgium examples I could post here but they won't mean anything at first sight for the US audiance.
But who knows, one day, this could well make a nice story.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

i would love to let you guys know. i agree completely.

strength in numbers my friend. There is tons of "activity" where i am from. One of the oldest spots in the states... I was born in Salem, Ma.

Even though i am not "wiccan" or "new age" i see therefore i am. For this brief moment in time and space there are a lot of "familiars" that have gathered whether they yet know it or not...

I am who i am because i am the only one i want to be... Power of unique individuals realizing their individuality in a group setting together as 1. Believe that!

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Let's write the ultimate story! I love the fact that you are so open to it and understand that piece. So many jaded and confused. tainted by the pain of not understanding. Rise up my friends! i love to share thoughts and ideas in a constructive way. It is through understanding ourselves that we can understand others and vice versa.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Further market collapse

No new scientific advance but it is interesting to notice some stunning archeological find.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join