It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm given the choice!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Everytime I feel that humanity is corrupt and should end I go out and listen to the birds singing in the trees, if I am lucky momma dear and her babes will have spent the night in my yard sleeping and I'll find them early in the morning laying there.
And I conclude that humanity is just a small blemish on what is such a beautiful place.
And well as far off course humanity is we are still part of the whole and the whole cannot exist without a higher form that is capable of carrying the Spirit.
Do those birds deserve to continue?
Do the deer, the mountains and streams? The trees and flowers?
And what of the one that some refer to as Gaia? Are you aware that she sacrificed her position amoung the gods (the highest of the high within that circle that contains ours) so that humanity can have a home to grow and learn within?
Are you aware that popping one bubble can set off a chain reaction that pops so many bubbles that creation ceases to exist.
Do you know what happens when the whole of creation ceases to exist?
I can't tell ya that one, it's classified!

So you think that Ukraine needs to be destroyed??
Even the god of the Isrealites would spare a city if a few just men were found. Did you travel there personally to search for these just men and women? Did you send an angel in to search? or did you sit in front of a tv set and take the word of a corrupt media?

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: VitaArcanum

at first, your first few posts in the thread sort of detailed that you were seeing the natural world around yourself in a almost schizophrenic way, but definitely in your own neural pathways which do not mesh with normal

I think that here in page 4 you have finally given-yourself-away...
see: www.theguardian.com...
I see your view of the world, which exists in many spheres & layers to be similar to the internal worlds which Carl Jung developed & presented in his 'book' linked earlier,

I can appreciate an out-of-the-box mind...who still functions successfully in this mad-hatter reality we have been conditioned to feel is normal-natural reality

the 'they' who are outside the various bubbles/spheres are the driving-forces, the 'laws' of nature including the influence of the collective mind at the levels of family-neighborhood-group-ethnicity-nation-etc (now with social media networks as a new bias or support role)..these are the un-seen 'powers' or the 'they' who are not tangible but are very present in our lives & actions

Glance at some of the linked RED BOOK Illustrations and 'see' how Jung addresses the 'bubbles' or 'spheres' which includes the Plant, Animal, Sea Life, Mineral Kingdoms which also interact with our human psyche spheres

edit on st31141390093521152014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on st31141390098421162014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

at first, your first few posts in the thread sort of detailed that you were seeing the natural world around yourself in a almost schizophrenic way, but definitely in your own neural pathways which do not mesh with normal

I think that here in page 4 you have finally given-yourself-away...
see: www.theguardian.com...
I see your view of the world, which exists in many spheres & layers to be similar to the internal worlds which Carl Jung developed & presented in his 'book' linked earlier,

I can appreciate an out-of-the-box mind...who still functions successfully in this mad-hatter reality we have been conditioned to feel is normal-natural reality

the 'they' who are outside the various bubbles/spheres are the driving-forces, the 'laws' of nature including the influence of the collective mind at the levels of family-neighborhood-group-ethnicity-nation-etc (now with social media networks as a new bias or support role)..these are the un-seen 'powers' or the 'they' who are not tangible but are very present in our lives & actions

Glance at some of the linked RED BOOK Illustrations and 'see' how Jung addresses the 'bubbles' or 'spheres' which includes the Plant, Animal, Sea Life, Mineral Kingdoms which also interact with our human psyche spheres

The animals and others will get a fresh start and the driving forces are interesting. I met the 2 brothers Thunder and Lightning that drive the storms. Let's just say the 2010 golf ball hail and flooding storms in Australia was my first ever experiment regarding co-operation with the ones outside the bubble. Even though the bubble is inside and yet there is no bubble, I guess it is based on perception.

What is this book?

I've seen it in a dream which was shown to me by an old man

It seems I got a lot of nations to destroy after all. Interesting.....

edit on 21-10-2014 by VitaArcanum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Would you say that the destruction is necessary in order to release all the negative dross holding our sphere back from evolving? And after reading your post about DejaVu's and dream time signs, I have had plenty of signs in my dreams, even travelled to some far out places.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voyaging
Would you say that the destruction is necessary in order to release all the negative dross holding our sphere back from evolving? And after reading your post about DejaVu's and dream time signs, I have had plenty of signs in my dreams, even travelled to some far out places.

Congratulations you hit the 5% now get out there and go for the 100%.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voyaging

Also yes it is necessary.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

... I met the 2 brothers Thunder and Lightning that drive the storms. Let's just say the 2010 golf ball hail and flooding storms in Australia was my first ever experiment regarding co-operation with the ones outside the bubble. Even though the bubble is inside and yet there is no bubble, I guess it is based on perception.

What is this book?

the RED BOOK is the copious work of the renown psychologist Jung... the famous one that was beyond the brilliance of Freud...

Jung tried to complete an Encyclopedia of sorts on the Spiritual=Esoteric World an It's denizens, inhabitants scope and breadth...to create a sphere of knowledge where we all could partake in to more clearly explain our inner mind workings

as to Thunder & Lightning being Brothers that make Storms... wow- your going back to Greek Mythology & Pantheons of Gods...
Thunder & Lightning are not the cause of Storms... they are just the result--- of 2 conflicting air currents loaded with ions that strike one another like Flint & Steel which creates a fire-starter spark

personification of natural forces is what early civilized religions were all about...,(not without some merit)

appreciate the 2nd look U gave my post

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Lectures on the Red Book can be found here:

gnosis.org...

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Arpad

Despite Mel Brooks prophecy ? Wow !
Any other pending points ?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

A great genocide is planned, therefore difficult to perceive such means of an established WO in positive light, whilst they set about ensuring fulfilment of their own initiated prophecies. Many such folk deceived in their roles of delivering chaos.
edit on 24-10-2014 by Neoleon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I find your statements extremely interesting. I would love to pick your brain sometime...

I have heard one speak the way you do.... Thank you for your insight

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Neoleon

Is it planned??? Or did it already happen?? We are in a revolving cycle of pain and self degradation. Time is linear and a manmade creation in which we bind ourselves.

Destruction was always used to "cleanse" the world. Yeah it worked real well... Because we live in the definition of insanity. we keep doing the same things over and over again hoping for a different result.

Welcome to cell block Earth! The "forces" children play with are nothing more than remnants of a dead age. The "powers that be" stopped listening a long time ago. How about people try something new and wake the %$#& up???

In my life i have learned a few things... 1-You do get stronger and smarter through your mistakes as long as you choose to learn and never give up, 2- People who can, do & people who can't talk about it 3- everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face.

I am not bound by fate, i will create my own destiny with help or w/o... why? because in the end my true worth is only limited by the level of closemindedness i choose to have.

Who am I? No one and everyone. Who am i? One and none

I also find it intriguing that the ones who cry foul at religious extremism are the worst kind of zealots... hypocrites.

Oh don't worry you all will get your war... unfortunately for all it will not be like anything you can conceive...

On another note- good stuff dude, keep contributing...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kaosstar
u2 me??

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Not sure i follow...

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

It was the bubbles metaphor that caught my attention the most. then in reading your responses it just triggered off some memories....

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
it was VitaArcanum I think that first used the bubbles metaphor I was just following that when I responded to her
if I have my choice I'm not so sure I would have used bubbles really

but feel free to send me a pm or whatever they call it now here.
edit on 27-10-2014 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

apparently i am too much of a noob here to be able to pm you yet... i will get there though!

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaosstar

apparently i am too much of a noob here to be able to pm you yet... i will get there though!

Yeh ATS, seems to have that hook line and sinker regarding privileges, that's how they hook you on the eternal drug that is ATS. Once you hit those 20 posts the rush man THE RUSH!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

hahaha nice....

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaosstar

The process has begun they did not listen to the demands, the announcement of the crimes they committed, the blood they have spilled for prophet. I warned them but none of them listened, not the EU and certainly not America. I guess it's time to pay the price.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join