It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm given the choice!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Man I wish I had a hole that awesome and I wish I had a basement

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
a reply to: VitaArcanum

Be wary of the ground you tread upon. Hubris can be our own worst enemy.

It sounds like you might have gotten more than you bargained for with 'magic.'

Magic is fun! and so are the one behind the so called veil. What's more interesting is that many of those that go across don't ever change. War of factions,egos and delusions still haunts people even on the other side.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: VitaArcanum
Magic is fun! and so are the one behind the so called veil. What's more interesting is that many of those that go across don't ever change. War of factions,egos and delusions still haunts people even on the other side.

The veil is the illusion, every one of us resides beyond and within it. There is no 'crossing' of such a thing anywhere else except our brain.

You have demonstrated that the last sentence is most certainly true though. From eager apprentice to governing power of several nations in less than 10 days..

I am sincere in my warning. It is wise not to mess with such things until your pride and ego are in check. You will simply be used and discarded as an eager pawn.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Thank you for that.

The misguided and jaded deal in absolutes. Toe the line and rise above. if you choose a side, choose your own.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Those that truly wield great power are seldom heard talking about it. Especially in a public forum. You never know who is listening...

If you are in the mafia, do you just announce online that you are going to do this and that for the whole world to see?
No you don't. Because the people with real power will scrub you out of this world...

Ego caused the fall... you are just repeating the cycle... There will always be false prophets. Without people like you, we wouldn't thirst for truth. So thank you.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaosstar

Those that truly wield great power are seldom heard talking about it. Especially in a public forum. You never know who is listening...

If you are in the mafia, do you just announce online that you are going to do this and that for the whole world to see?
No you don't. Because the people with real power will scrub you out of this world...

Ego caused the fall... you are just repeating the cycle... There will always be false prophets. Without people like you, we wouldn't thirst for truth. So thank you.

They can't scrub me out! Trust me oh how they tried.... instead they even came to me asking for help.... well one of the ones in their faction did. If you ask me it is quiet funny how evil,how good or how neutral they play the play, the fact is that it's the same moronic costume party they play on the other side.

Yet... no one sees it or questions it, I mean sure there are a very very few that do but they tend to be labeled loony or a conspiracy nut. But hey! Mere details... am I right?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaosstar

No problem! I am happy for you that you believe in your lord and savior Satan...

Also false prophets are a funny bunch, they tend to be the ones that don't grasp the timeline phenomenon at all. Yet they tend to hang in the wrong group when traveling on the other side.There are many groups with many agendas...

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Also one of the many predictions to come already coming true... Today it was announced that China will be investing 7 trillion USD into Russia-China commerce and the building of the new trans Siberian pipeline. Sorry to tell ya this but Euro-Asian Union is about to sht on America and the USD. Goodbye USD hello Gold Yahn! USA you were a cancer that began to devour the world. Like any cancerous tumor we gonna have to lop you off! Soon, you'll just be a leper colony that will destroy itself, I have some good memories about the good old USA but.... sadly I left and renounced being a US citizen. Why? look at the middle East!

But.... it is part of the plan to cause the chaos and extremist uprisings, you got to do something big to get rid of religion
It is tough btch to sink religion but doable, just got to find a way to unite the world against the concept of religion. What better way then to stage a ww3 that will be religiously based

Everything is going according to plan and plans

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Europe and the EU are about to back stab Obama as well!

Did the monkeys of the clans and crests in USA think that they could dominate the whole world and rebuild the empire? Silly silly are they to fall for such a cheap trick!

This is why not many of you who are not aware should know that a few elect moved 70% of the USA's gold into Russia and China in the last couple months, the USD ship is sinking and the loyal dogs that is the EU is beginning to realize this. I guess they gonna stab the US just like Caesar was stabbed BRUTALLY WITH NO MERCY!

An illusion of world peace will be established in the next 10 - 15 years! Cures,technology will dominate religion and once religion is out of the picture after the religious war in the Middle East. The real progress will begin! By the time it is all achieved people will live longer, for those of you with terminal deceases don't lose hope just yet!

After a few decades the New World Order will be established by someone that will come to power and rise out of the sea that will be the politics at that time. During that time there will be chaos and he will unite all nations again but this time there will not be a World Council but One leader under all.

Also... he is already among you living a quiet life just like any other human being, with a mother and a father just like any of us have. Why not simply kill him? You can't! They move him to another country every time someone gets close to figuring out who and where he is. I guess it is a security/precaution measure to ensure that he survives long enough for it all to play out.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hey dude ... cool down.

Watch here.
The big crash has started.
Our world is entangled like a giant rube-goldberg machine that has now started turning in reverse.
The truth will surface gradualy, everyday ... until you realize what for a joke it is.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

The veil is the illusion, every one of us resides beyond and within it. There is no 'crossing' of such a thing anywhere else except our brain.

You have demonstrated that the last sentence is most certainly true though. From eager apprentice to governing power of several nations in less than 10 days..

I am sincere in my warning. It is wise not to mess with such things until your pride and ego are in check. You will simply be used and discarded as an eager pawn.

I'm going to be honest with you, since I feel like you are an individual who would grasp it the best... They came to me with the deal at age 16. Also I'm not worried about the concept humanity calls heaven or hell as there are no such things persay.... It's all based on the neighborhood of your choosing that you go to....

Also the pawn concept is interesting until a stage where they can no longer get rid of the pawn and that's when they really start panicking. It is rather fascinating to see the corporals running around like headless chickens in panic.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
Hey dude ... cool down.

Watch here.
Our world is entangled like a giant rube-goldberg machine that has now started turning in reverse.
The truth will surface gradualy, everyday ... until you realize what for a joke it is.

The crash is part of the plan

So don't freak out! As I said the USA will become a leper colony basically! It's all about to go the so called Illuminati,Masons,Skull and Bones,The Brotherhood etc.. Whatever you kids call them these days... that's why they are moving out of the USA.

The new blood/kid on the block is going to be the Euro-Asian Union and it's already happening.. That's why India,Iran,Pakistan and several others signed on to be with the EAU. The EU is about to dissolve soon as well and sign on with the EAU.
edit on 15-10-2014 by VitaArcanum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I happen to have a very interesting - but totally personal - therory on the topic as well.
But it's more Belgium-centric. Just a question of point-of-view I guess.
I would like to consider a combo 'Prostitute of Babylone'/'Celestial Jerusalem' for Brussels.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Hey dude ... cool down.

Watch here.

Don't need to cool down I'm already cool

I know the crash started and it will collapse in 2015 once the Gold Yah hits the streets. See unlike Syria,Libya and Egypt etc. Russia,China and India will pull it off! Why? because you don't F#ck with the power house as specially as those 3 are now united under the Euro-Asian Union.

Also when the crash occurred couple years ago I was already aware before it took place.To even make it better I was already aware of Syria,Libya,Egypt etc before it all went down. Why? because if many of the people started reading books and paying attention to details. Instead of watching who slept with who daily or who f#cked over who... You would know that everything is in plain view right in front of your nose. The connections are all there and all you need to do is just open your eyes,re-adjust your brain and actually pay attention to the details....

I mean hell if I could do it at 11 years old.... I'm pretty sure everyone can do it!

Plus it does help to learn other languages, so that you can observe more then 1 side of the faction war that is going on. It does get more interesting how both sides also translate what the other side says completely wrong and fabricates their words.

It's the best show ever to watch.... Seriously just pop a beer and enjoy the who's member is bigger show
It is rather entertaining to observe the feud that has been going on since WW1..

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I happen to have a very interesting - but totally personal - therory on the topic as well.
But it's more Belgium-centric. Just a question of point-of-view I guess.
I would like to consider a combo 'Prostitute of Babylone'/'Celestial Jerusalem' for Brussels.

^_- you getting there man

I'm actually glad someone is starting to make the connections keep digging you are very very very close

Also ask yourself this! Why Ukraine? Why did the US/NATO plan fail? Why the strange collapse starting?

You see they planned it for decades! Strategy is a mother of all plans and those that plan come out victorious

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Also just a heads up the oil market is slowly but surely will start going down now, since the new Russian-Chinese-European energy agreement is signed this week or next week. Depends on the timing I guess

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Also regarding how I will pull things in to those of you that are wondering.... no it isn't HAARP, it isn't Satan or some super powers. It is something based on like a partnership almost as if a dance between you and your dance partner. I mean sure at first you stumble and step on her feet but eventually you'll Waltz or dance the Tango.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

It's the best show ever to watch.... Seriously just pop a beer and enjoy the who's member is bigger show
It is rather entertaining to observe the feud that has been going on since WW1..

At least we can start by agreeing on two points.
There is so few at first sight we can do at our scale to change things.

My suggestion is that you start considering the accomplishment of this prophecy. And you can add this other thread to the list.

Now I'm not sure the ethnical proselitism backed by religious fundamentalism has a bright future in our world.
I would define myself as a gnostic even if, at the moment, I'm technically a roman catholic.

Luke 6:37

Do not judge others, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn others, or it will all come back against you. Forgive others, and you will be forgiven.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

At least we can start by agreeing on two points.
There is so few at first sight we can do at our scale to change things.

My suggestion is that you start considering the accomplishment of this prophecy. And you can add this other thread to the list.

Now I'm not sure the ethnical proselitism backed by religious fundamentalism has a bright future in our world.
I would define myself as a gnostic even if, at the moment, I'm technically a roman catholic.

Luke 6:37

Do not judge others, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn others, or it will all come back against you. Forgive others, and you will be forgiven.

Don't worry religions will be gone in 10-20 years after the next religious war. That's why as I wrote before the Middle East is so unstable and why they made it unstable!

It's all part of the plan

Seriously the New World Order that is coming is not as bad as people paint it to be... cures for all, people live longer, no more chaos cause of religion, no more wars for wealth as all nations will be under one currency. No more racial crap happening in countries. Instead of having leaders having a d#ck measuring competition we will have a united world council. The so called nutters that speak about being monitored everywhere will be done away with.. why? because it's not what they want.

Humanity really has no clue who is running the show now and the ones that do the monitoring aren't even part of the group.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

NWO ? I doubt any such thing is about to be put in place anytime soon.
We will probably witness some sort of new schism. But it will be a merge from all the core values of the different religions of our world once the question of God is acknowledged.
The geostrategic interest of the middle east will dramaticaly change once we get out of fossil-fuel era.

I asked you earlier in the post but I didn't mind tracking the whole story, who are 'they' exactly ?

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join