It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Anti gravity from household items.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
This is something special I think. The glass is fairly heavy and the power is low.
I've so always wanted a real flying car.

So who wants to build one?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2
That ain't nothin'. If you want to get something to rise.

edit on 10/9/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

It's a hoax, you know.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam
Smiles . Too good to be true I should have known. He sure put a lot of work into it

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
It's sort of like the cell phone popcorn video. Some people like doing that sort of thing.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
That ain't nothin'. If you want to get something to rise.

Pfft.... That ain't nothing either.

I'll see that and raise you....

Anti gravity arising in household items has been around for quite a while... People just didn't look hard enough.

edit on 10/9/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: Self moderated my own pic before the mods could. I like long walks off short piers, chihuahuas, dryer lint, and tuxedo cake. Look... A deer.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

There goes my coffee... lol

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
What's that for?
Never seen one. Think I'll watch my video again though.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

What's that for?
Never seen one. Think I'll watch my video again though.

Oh... I absolutely believe you.

Enjoy your video. If you watch it for more than 4 hours, you might need to let someone know though. Just looking out for you Phage.

edit on 10/9/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   

You should look into the works of Townsend Brown, specifically the gravitor. Before burning up a power supply testing a gravitor, we were able to make it lose half of it's weight. Hopefully we can begin testing again soon with a better power supply. If this gravitor works like we are expecting, we might just "shock the world".

Pladuim

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Pladuim

If this gravitor works like we are expecting, we might just "shock the world".

Did it work?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

We was able to make a 3lb object loose half of its weight. We need a power supply with higher KV to test any further. Yes, we had some really positive results.

Pladuim

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

a reply to: Pladuim

If this gravitor works like we are expecting, we might just "shock the world".

Did it work?

I should also add, after reversing polarity, the object also increased in weight by 1 1/2lb.

Pladuim

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I saw a guy in the 80's achieve time travel but it took 1.21 Giga watts ... oh wait.... no i didnt

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pladuim

We was able to make a 3lb object loose half of its weight. We need a power supply with higher KV to test any further. Yes, we had some really positive results.

Pladuim

No you didn't. Townsends work simply pushes things around with ionic wind. It doesn't manipulate gravity or change the weight of objects.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

Pladuim

No you didn't. Townsends work simply pushes things around with ionic wind. It doesn't manipulate gravity or change the weight of objects.

Although, I'd give the tip of my left pinky if it could be done that simply. Seriously.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I saw anti gravity on youtube I think it was called star trek or star war or something like that I'll look into it and try to build one myself. How hard can it be?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: boncho

Pladuim

Although, I'd give the tip of my left pinky if it could be done that simply. Seriously.

You can always join one of the dozens of ion lifter clubs on the internet, or local meet up groups. Plenty of DIY scientists, engineers, tinkereers are bending the laws of gravity every day in their back yards & garages.

Imagine the prestige that must follow after defying the laws of nature... Kind of like being the first butt Space Pirate.

before i explain my experiment i would like to introduce myself.
i'm a 35yr old belgian who likes all things science and sci-fi.
stumbled upon zpe, ag and other fields a few years ago and got hooked.
not having any scientific background (i mount and repair tires for a living)
i hereby would like to apologise in advance for all the stupid questions to follow and my poor use of the english language.
this lack of knowledge also results in very crude setups witch u will notice in the pictures.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Isn't it just pie plates and a butt load of electricity? Geez, can't be that hard. I still worry the day the aliens from Alpha Centuri send their pie plate Armada our way in an attempt to take over the world, creating havoc that only Earths bakers will be able to counter by placing pies in their flying pie plates. Once the aliens are slammed with blueberry mash they should go into full retreat.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
did anyone see the string connected to the top foil that was bunched up lol.

Good one i accually wasted 8 mins of my life i will never get back

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join