It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Anti gravity from household items.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
a reply to: Bedlam

Isn't it just pie plates and a butt load of electricity? Geez, can't be that hard. I still worry the day the aliens from Alpha Centuri send their pie plate Armada our way in an attempt to take over the world, creating havoc that only Earths bakers will be able to counter by placing pies in their flying pie plates. Once the aliens are slammed with blueberry mash they should go into full retreat.

I mean ACTUAL anti-gravity. If you could do it with a capacitor, it would be sweet. Alas, there are many capacitors, and few unintentionally flying devices.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

If UFOs looked like that, I'd spend more time looking for them.

At least he made the illusion with the hoop trying to show he wasn't using wires, while the cell phone hoax video did nothing to show he wasn't using a fishing line.

originally posted by: bluemooone2
Smiles . Too good to be true I should have known. He sure put a lot of work into it
There are so many clues in the video, but here's a much simpler experiment you can try. just wrap your cell phone in metal foil, or go the extra step and put it in a glass and wrap the glass with metal foil, then try calling the cell phone. In theory the foil blocks EM radiation above a certain frequency so I wouldn't even expect the phone to ring.

Another clue was the connector for the tops of the batteries. It was pretty obvious that won't even do the simple task he claims it's supposed to do, and even if it did connect to the tops of the batteries, what good would that do? A circuit generally needs to connect to both ends of the battery, and he didn't show anything connecting to the other end.

But at least you didn't say "If you haven't tried to build it, how do you know it won't work?", thank goodness for that.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Hey, nice project. It would not cost me anything other than the cost of a few cell phone minutes to actually try this. I will not discount this without trying it. I was analyzing the possible processes that were going into the construction. It is basicly a big glass/metal capacitor type thing with an aluminum shell that can build a charge. Wouldn't the type of ringtone effect the results though?

I can't call it a hoax unless I actually try it. Trouble is that it is drizzly and foggy, and this will cause the charge to dissipate.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I mean ACTUAL anti-gravity. If you could do it with a capacitor, it would be sweet. Alas, there are many capacitors, and few unintentionally flying devices.

Oh I wasn't suggesting anti-gravity like actually manipulating gravity, I just meant the same as a bird does anti-gravity when it flaps its wings. True anti gravity would be amazing, yet, if it were possible I imagine it would take a hell of a lot of energy. Like a lot.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Oh I wasn't suggesting anti-gravity like actually manipulating gravity, I just meant the same as a bird does anti-gravity when it flaps its wings. True anti gravity would be amazing, yet, if it were possible I imagine it would take a hell of a lot of energy. Like a lot.

I'm pretty sure the TTBrown people are claiming anti-gravity, at the very least some sort of reactionless thruster, with nothing more than a high voltage capacitor.

O'course, one would think all the HV caps in the world would have exhibited at least some sort of anomalous behavior by now. Alas.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure the TTBrown people are claiming anti-gravity, at the very least some sort of reactionless thruster, with nothing more than a high voltage capacitor.

They also think they can jump on their pie plates and fly to other galaxies, its kinda like when you have a 5 yo nephew and you don't want to tell him that his spaceship can't actually fly in space.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

...What happen to ATS..

edit on 9-10-2014 by RayVon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

They also think they can jump on their pie plates and fly to other galaxies, its kinda like when you have a 5 yo nephew and you don't want to tell him that his spaceship can't actually fly in space.

It's sorta cute, though, to watch a "lifter" work. At least, up until you pump out the air and it falls to the bottom of the bell jar with a "clink".

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

It's sorta cute, though, to watch a "lifter" work. At least, up until you pump out the air and it falls to the bottom of the bell jar with a "clink".

Im not sure if you remember the former cult of TT Brown on the forum. I believe I posted the NASA test showing no lift in vacuum, and still, they would not relent,"ooooh noooo..its a super space flying UFO engine, my daddy said so" According to them the government flies "UFOs" in and around the galaxy after classifying all Browns research and building a space armada.

That was a long drawn out saga.

Suffice to say, it's funny now it's actually getting a little mainstream interest and popularity, as MIT and LM and all the rest are looking at possible use in drone tech:

According to Steven Barrett and Kento Masuyama of MIT’s department of aeronautics and astronautics, however, that might be wrong. The two have just published a paper showing that the phenomenon known as ionic wind can be much more efficient than scientists have long assumed—in fact, it’s 50 times more efficient than a conventional jet engine in terms of thrust per kilowatt. Ion thrusters, in other words, might yet move out of the hobbyist realm.

(source2)
But scientists at MIT's department of aeronautics have built a working prototype (pictured above) that suggests the technology is more feasible than previously assumed, generating far more thrust (110 newtons per kilowatt of power) than a comparable jet engine (2 newtons per kilowatt).

Source Source 2

I had no idea it produced that much thrust compared to power. But there's the trick, finding a power source...

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
That vid strangely reminds me of this one:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pladuim
a reply to: Phage

We was able to make a 3lb object loose half of its weight. We need a power supply with higher KV to test any further. Yes, we had some really positive results.

Pladuim

No you didn't. Townsends work simply pushes things around with ionic wind. It doesn't manipulate gravity or change the weight of objects.

Well, that goes to show how much you really know. This device is no lifter, and I have no reason to lie to anyone here. I witnessed this with my own eyes multiple times. We did get the force explained in my post. Hopefully we will be testing again soon with a better power supply. What we accomplished can not be explained away as simply ionic wind. Will this device actually lift off the table? We're not sure yet, more testing is needed. At least we are experimenting, and thinking out side the box. This device goes way beyond anything you'll see on YouTube or anywhere else on the net. Other than that, believe what you want, but really you have no idea.

Pladuim

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Pladuim

Seems you watched the movie Primer. Good for you.
edit on 9-10-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Nope, haven't seen it. I'm figuring your just another low budget Eddie Murphy. Seems you watched the movie "Jackass".

Pladuim
edit on 9-10-2014 by Pladuim because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pladuim

Nope, haven't seen it. I'm figuring your just another low budget Eddie Murphy. Seems you watched the movie "Jackass".

Pladuim

Speaking of movies, where is the one of your nobel prize winning experiment?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

You ought to check the movie "Primer" out. It seems up your alley. I liked it, even if it got a little confusing!

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Isnt there a hoax forum for posts like this?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

Yes please mods. I was really in a gullible mood last night it seems.
I

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
But why didn't it go to answer phone ?

This is the real question that needs answering !

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

O'course, one would think all the HV caps in the world would have exhibited at least some sort of anomalous behavior by now. Alas.

right....so what does?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel
right....so what does?

Well, definitely not non-inductive wirewound resistors, which, if Net lore were correct, should be causing scalar cataclysms world wide.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join