It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola, inside information

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

the death toll is over 4,000 now.... not good.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
A bunch of threads in the Hoax and LoL bins disagree with you...

a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
For those interested, here is article that addresses possible mutations - this current Ebola strain differs from the Zaire strain by 3%: dailykos.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Yes, they have been discharged. Just today I beleve.

From here in fact, which is attached to this facility, where this meeting just happened.

Just my posts in this thread.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Um, hate to break it it ya, but not onky did I get applause from the mods after I confirmed with them my source details, but I got a second one from the site owner.

I won't share what he said in the private message he sent to me what is it give me a degree of confidence. and I do not say this to toot my own horn, because I really don't like to do that kind of thing.

I have been civil, provide links to support my stances, and all you have ever done in any thread you have been in is to sow discord, I think I probably really will cease replying to you.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Staff HAVE vetted this information as being good.

Any member who says otherwise can direct their questions to me via PM. Although I will not disclose any private information or details of what was shared, since it's not applicable.

Know that this member is indeed telling the truth.

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Good people should not be afraid of Ebola, it is not dangerous for them.
Thank you for your efforts, I put a star.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Oh wonderful. Ray's back. I thought NavyDoc had already exposed you as a fake doctor a few weeks back?

Please disregard him, Jaded. I check this thread every day waiting for updates from you, and I know many others do too.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hah, that wasn't me. I actually exposed the fake doctor before NavyDoc did.

Edit, and since you misrember, the fake doc agrees with Jaded, Navydoc agreed with me.

a reply to: netwarrior

edit on 10-10-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I beg to differ. The CDC has not been clear, at all. If they had been clear, then perhaps the deputies assigned to serve quarantine orders to inhabitants of patient zero' s apartment might have been advised to put on some semblance of protective gear prior to entering the contaminated premises. They were not given such orders. And, please quit misquoting me. It reflects an amateur, lazy, pseudo-intellectual stance that frankly bores me to tears (yawn).
edit on 10-10-2014 by bludragin because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2014 by bludragin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'm not saying this person isn't telling the truth. I'm saying they're flat out wrong.

a reply to: tothetenthpower

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: k3d59

Great link. Thanks. Make sure you check this out as well regarding mutation: www.dailykos.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Please research biosafety level 4 protocols (hell, they're going out of their way to violate BSL-3) and come back and tell us you trust the actions they have taken to contain this bug.

They couldnt contain dust bunnies with what they've done, much less a 970 * 80 nm virus particle.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Who said I dont trust their actions?? Read my other posts to know where I stand. All I've said is we KNOW how it's transmitted despite Jaded's OP. He can think what he wants, but the facts disagree with him.

a reply to: netwarrior

edit on 10-10-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Then you haven't read anything from the CDC. They clearly say it can live on surfaces for xx hours after exposure. Dusty surfaces loooove to hold onto it.

a reply to: bludragin

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Here's the thing: the "authorities" are not going to come out and say it's out of control even if it was. They don't want a mass panic. So no matter what the situation they will always say it's under control and there's nothing to fear.

But does that mean they are lying? Not necessarily.

Ebola is not transmitted easily, as far as we know. HIV is transmitted more easily than Ebola so if you're not worried about contracting HIV then you shouldn't be worried about Ebola. But again, are we being told the whole truth? It's hard to know.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This thread is one of the reasons I decided to sign on here. Looking forward to more updates, and researching all I can.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

If you were referring to the opening post in this thread, regarding facts,, she made it quite clear that she was offering heresay AND posted it in the gray area forum for that reason, so your criticism is pointless.

If you are referring her post you commenting on, that I replied to about, then prove its not factual. I read and understood it perfectly fine.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Sow discord? I've had to contend with armchair scientists who think they know something about how Ebola spreads. I'm actually trying to bring calm to a situation amidst the shouts of those who WANT this to happen, including you.

Ebola is not airborne.
Ebola does not transmit unless symptomatic.
Ebola is an extremely inefficient communicable disease.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Some people are naturally immune to Ebola and do not show symptoms. Those individuals have never been documented to spread Ebola. That was what Jaded's link was referring to.

Jaded then finished off the last part of that post with "is it so hard to believe that someone who doesn't show symptoms can spread it" or some such, indicating they were completely making up their view and mixing it with a tiny bit of fact to make it seem plausible.

Notice this post shows up the same day everyone thought the deputy had it....turns out he didn't.

a reply to: NoAngel2u

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join