It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else notice anything weird about the locations of the USA ebola patients?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: stellawayten

I can guarantee you they have ways of verifying his story. Anyone with the sniffles can make it look worse than it is but if the story is truly authentic, then they do have to worry.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad

originally posted by: skyblueworld
All this on top of having another outbreak right now in America, of an unknown respiratory virus which has already affected over 1000 children over several states.

Link

Scary stuff!

Id like to add that EV68 is kicking our butts right now in Nebraska. (The respiratory virus)

Didnt somebody post a thread not too long ago describing how ebola can attach itself to other viruses?

If thats the case then EV68 is going to be ebolas fastest mode of transmission. Especially when you consider that its attacking children and elderly more easily. If that gets into the schools or senior centers, its going to spread like wildfire.

Has it said what kind of health worker the girl friend was? If she was a CNA I know that they are hired at a lot of nursing homes.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I wouldn't be so personally worried as an American.

It does seem too stupid to be real and not staged, (but realistically 90% of conspiracy theory is the human mind attempting to make sense of events so stupid they seem coordinated)

None the less...

Even if it is "scripted" the reason you would bring it to the USA first IMHO is plausible deniability

This way you work out the kinks in the system to defend your own people, get the "lock down" procedures in place prior to it being a global pandemic, can strategically have failures in "desired" gentrification zones, you wouldn't want it to get out of control, bunkers defend against nukes but not viruses so well, you want your public trained before you reduce population severely in the 3rd world.

Americas only population problem stems from inevitable exodus from the 3rd world and religious extremism abroad coming to modern technological nations to roost...

There would be.... quite a show put on to the world that the 1st world particularly America is being affected by this in a bad way to prevent any "uprisings" abroad, like I said plausible deniability...

In the meantime, it will go uncontrollable in the 3rd world.. Africa the Me, South East Asia in particular... Modern Nations, America/Canada, Israel, Europe, Russia to a lesser degree India and China will when said and done take far lighter losses, defense against the virus coming on time, but not in the numbers needed in the 3rd world...

And when said and done, a lot of land for the larger populated nations like China to exploit and a lot of oil and resources uncovered and the undesirable portion of the worlds population will be all but eliminated, the survivors made very rich in the process....

That's how I see it, you can't really nor do you need to shave too many people in the parts of the world that have strong University presence and particularly where those Nations have participated effectively in their own population control methods, your going to need the people who run computers and nuclear power plants and who create stem cells and even the moronic members of their families so they keep working, just no need to do much to the places like Japan where the population is declining or America where Monsanto has assured a reasonable degree of sterility... when said and done you'll know this is fake if the 3rd world takes the full hit, in all reality the modern nations with constant paper consumerism, large cities, cold weather to allow the virus to last out in the world, intricate transportation systems should be the worst hit... if they aren't the worst off, you'll know it was fishy.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: stellawayten

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
This too I'm gathering:

Possi ble Patient Arrival

Where is Kennestone? It says the Georgia department of health...Yeah, nevermind it is in Georgia....Add another one there!

www.wellstar.org...

Do you think this guy was lying just to freak the COs out?

I wouldn't put it past him! Why not? With the rampant discussions going on everywhere with this issue, it would have immediately raised a red flag....There will probably be much more of this, unfortunately!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

Kennestone Hospital is in Marietta, GA (same as the name of the paper). It's the closest one to the Cobb County Jail other than Cobb General. The county sheriffs run the jail. At least they paid attention to his symptoms and statement that he had just returned from Africa (fake or not) and took precautions is all I can say.

edit on 10/3/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I'm going to repeat myself, but watching this from a contry nearby Africa, here it goes again: "I'm sorry this seams so unreal, i live in portugal, and until the 60´s 70´s we had a lot of colonies in Africa, so these days we receive in a daily bases people from all parts of Africa, and i'm talking about legal travelers, not counting the ilegal ones that arrive by boat to all mediterranean shore (Italy, Spain...). Europe is invaded by African illegals every day! We dont have not one suspected ebola patiente, in any of the mediterranean contries, we also do humanitary help in a lot of Africa contries, we receive people in hospitals, and in universities. Soo, this is realy weirth, how come ebola gets to US first?? I'm very sorry but you (all) are very naive if you think that is a casual matter, 1 infected ebola patiente in the US???
Your government is playing you!" I originaly posted this on the "CDC Confirms Patient In Dallas Has The Ebola Virus" thread, in my opinion you realy are under atack... from the media and your own government...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Bitxushanty

I see your point exactly.

My feeling is that they are trying to get it here.

More money to be made here maybe? A need to control? Somebody hates us?

I just don't know.
edit on 10/3/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Bitxushanty

We are told a very different story about Africa! Our MSM/government says that there are TONS of people infected with Ebola in Africa! Supposedly that is where this is coming from....With the many cases of this in the USA (so far) this just seems like an attack to me and we will soon learn this ebola virus is contracted much easier than bodily fluids (NO FACTS ON THIS, just speculation)...

So can you prove there is nobody in Africa with Ebola? Do you have local papers from there or I don't know how else we could believe this statement, only because what we are told by our own government/MSM....Not like we believe them anyways, but the way they are portraying this, they are making it out like every person down your way is a walking ebola virus machine...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Petros312

Oddly enough, I was thinking after I wrote my post that HIV would be an absolutely tremendous example of viruses and dollar bills. Considering how many are infected with HIV, you would think that we would all have HIV if it were transmissible through bank notes. HIV is actually a pretty fragile virus, iirc. Ebola is slightly tougher but again, it's more likely not to survive than to survive outside a host and it certainly would not be able to reproduce itself on a dollar bill.

www.phac-aspc.gc.ca...

Actually, I'm not saying anything of the sort in terms of whether there could be a chance of a widespread Ebola epidemic in the USA. There was absolutely nothing in my post that should have led to that impression of yours. You're barking up the wrong tree.

My opinion (and you can check all of my Ebola posts) is that the US is not Africa. Just about every year, we have people in the US coming down sick from hantavirus or even the plague and yet, we still do not have a Black Death like epidemic emanating from such infections as a result. Anyone comparing the US to Africa is ignoring cultural differences (we don't eat fruit bats), the high levels of HIV within the population of Africa, th tendency towards malnutrition in many areas (why they eat fruit bats) and the consequences those factors all have on the strength of the immune system of the given population. And that's not even including differences in availability of medical care. There's a reason why many US doctors head to Africa to help offer their services there--Africa has a distinct shortage of doctors and facilities.

but sure, if you want to suggest that there is even a slim chance that an Ebola epidemic could erupt here, then fine--there's a slim chance that an Ebola epidemic could occur on US soil. The reason why I say that isn't because I necessarily believe it's going to happen. It's because I didn't simply take immunology and pathology or microbiology in college. I also took statistics. You're never going to find me projecting anything with 100% certainty. Even if more cases erupted from the Duncan case, however, it is in no way going to be even remotely like W. Africa but hey, if it gets people thinking about regularly washing their hands, whether they should send their kid to school sick or go to work sick themselves, and being aware of methods of transmission--cool beans. Learning experience for everyone.

PS. I know you're under attack by several on this thread but you might want to try to distinguish between posters and their intents before making potentially erroneous assumptions about everyone on this thread.
edit on 3/10/14 by WhiteAlice because: added ps

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
just to liven up the discussion

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I am 100 percent with you on this.

It all seems a bit planned.

Also recently I have noticed flights for 14.99 and up. Thats insane. or the 39 dollar flight to Vegas. Flights are never this cheap its almost like they want us to travel, I for one unless I am traveling for work in a company owned vehicle where I know everyone will be doing no other traveling. And avoid most people.

I am also surprised we haven't seen any cases in Chicago.

Why haven't international flights been cancelled.

I have a theory, we suffer, someone profits. "ebola Vaccines".

No one in my Home will be receiving anything like that from the man.

Star for you friend!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
www.wsbtv.com...

WSB (my company
) just said the guy in Atlanta tested negative and that's what the announcement will be. Whew.

They also said they have not been able to verify the dude was even in Africa.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
www.wsbtv.com...

WSB (my company
) just said the guy in Atlanta tested negative and that's what the announcement will be. Whew.

They also said they have not been able to verify the dude was even in Africa.

Well, I'm sure, especially after Duncan, there's probably going to be a lot of scares. The initial symptoms of Ebola are not unlike any other viral infection really. Low grade fever, maybe a stomach ache or sore throat. Now think of how many times you've been sick with something that had those kind of symptoms. The difference between then and now is that Ebola is on so many minds. And, after the Duncan incident, hospitals will probably be a lot more on guard to avoid repeating that same mistake that the initial hospital that Duncan visited made.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

Yes.

Hey I'm just glad they followed protocol. But incidents like this, should the situation escalate, will be more common.

Press conference starting now here: www.11alive.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

This was just a random thought I had: but what if these people are being paid to bring Ebola here. They know they will get the best care and survive it and when they do they will become wealthy.
*again this was just a random thought*

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

This was just a random thought I had: but what if these people are being paid to bring Ebola here. They know they will get the best care and survive it and when they do they will become wealthy.
*again this was just a random thought*

Honestly, I wouldn't rule out anything when money is involved. Greed will eventually destroy mankind, amazing what people will do for that fake piece of paper....Thanks Woodrow Wilson for the FED....I just try to keep an open mind about it all, but you may be onto something with money...If you read one of my posts in this thread, I touched on the money issue also that I was thinking about.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteAlice
a reply to: Petros312

Oddly enough, I was thinking after I wrote my post that HIV would be an absolutely tremendous example of viruses and dollar bills. Considering how many are infected with HIV, you would think that we would all have HIV if it were transmissible through bank notes. HIV is actually a pretty fragile virus, iirc. Ebola is slightly tougher but again, it's more likely not to survive than to survive outside a host and it certainly would not be able to reproduce itself on a dollar bill.

www.phac-aspc.gc.ca...

Actually, I'm not saying anything of the sort in terms of whether there could be a chance of a widespread Ebola epidemic in the USA. There was absolutely nothing in my post that should have led to that impression of yours. You're barking up the wrong tree.

My opinion (and you can check all of my Ebola posts) is that the US is not Africa. Just about every year, we have people in the US coming down sick from hantavirus or even the plague and yet, we still do not have a Black Death like epidemic emanating from such infections as a result. Anyone comparing the US to Africa is ignoring cultural differences (we don't eat fruit bats), the high levels of HIV within the population of Africa, th tendency towards malnutrition in many areas (why they eat fruit bats) and the consequences those factors all have on the strength of the immune system of the given population. And that's not even including differences in availability of medical care. There's a reason why many US doctors head to Africa to help offer their services there--Africa has a distinct shortage of doctors and facilities.

but sure, if you want to suggest that there is even a slim chance that an Ebola epidemic could erupt here, then fine--there's a slim chance that an Ebola epidemic could occur on US soil. The reason why I say that isn't because I necessarily believe it's going to happen. It's because I didn't simply take immunology and pathology or microbiology in college. I also took statistics. You're never going to find me projecting anything with 100% certainty. Even if more cases erupted from the Duncan case, however, it is in no way going to be even remotely like W. Africa but hey, if it gets people thinking about regularly washing their hands, whether they should send their kid to school sick or go to work sick themselves, and being aware of methods of transmission--cool beans. Learning experience for everyone.

PS. I know you're under attack by several on this thread but you might want to try to distinguish between posters and their intents before making potentially erroneous assumptions about everyone on this thread.

There really is a trend here to attack new members when they disagree with someone. Okay. Now I know.

You suggested that Ebola COULD be transmitted in a hypothetical case by an infected person touching a dollar bill in a Walmart and the virus survives. That is what you wrote, not what I mis-read:

originally posted by: WhiteAlice

As far as infectious banknotes, not many people actually carry cash these days. However, the possibility of transmitting contagions via a bank note does still absolutely exist...

Now let's hypothesize that Duncan went to Walmart and bought some antacid with cash. He was a foreigner so hey, could've happened. Those dollars that Duncan handed over would not have an endless stream of virus on it. Viruses don't work that way. What viruses do is very specific in that they only become activated when in contact with a genetically amenable host. That's why they say that viruses are this weird sort of half-life. They seem dead until they come into contact with a cell that actually triggers them to do all that they do to reproduce. Stick a few viruses on any surface for a week even and check back on them a week later and you're going to find the same number of viruses (if they survived). Viruses are not like bacteria which are self-reproducing. Viruses need to basically hijack a host cell to trick it into reproducing itself.

You are clearly supporting that a dollar bill could be the vector for someone to contract Ebola.

I leave you with this. The following are NOT based on sheer speculation:

Journal of Infectious Diseases (2007)
Assessment of the Risk of Ebola Virus Transmission from Bodily Fluids and Fomites
online source: jid.oxfordjournals.org...

"Large outbreaks of EHF [ Ebola hemorrhagic fever ] are usually driven by personto-person transmission, with caregivers both at home and in hospitals being at particular risk"

"direct contact with bodily fluids is considered to be the major risk factor"

"our results support the conventional assumptions and field observations that most EBOV transmission comes from direct contact with blood or bodily fluids of an infected patient during the acute phase of illness. The risk of casual contacts with the skin, such as shaking hands, is likely to be low."

Journal of Infectious Diseases (1995)
Transmission of Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever: A Study of Risk Factors in Family Members, Kikwit, Democratic Republic of the Congo, 1995
online source: jid.oxfordjournals.org...

"EHF is transmitted principally by direct physical contact with an ill person or their body fluids during the later stages of illness."

Hence, the people who continue to believe that Ebola can be transmitted like an airborne virus or from simply touching an environmental surface need to educate themselves.

edit on 3-10-2014 by Petros312 because: Wasn't my last post

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I gave you a flag, will star later. I agree with you, heck even the biggest paper in liberia said
this is an American engineered GMO virus. LOL who are we to believe, the paper in liberia,
or the CIA controlled mass media in America. I'm not saying its true, but makes you go hrm.

I don't really think at this point we have to be fearful or alarmed.

Ebola is NOT AIDS. Stop saying that! If someone is sick, sweating they can touch a doorknob or
an ATM pad and that is enough. People in taxi's have gotten sick, even doctors in hazmat suits.
IF it can get through a hazmat suit, this is NOT AIDS.

Airborn? Well sure is, if someone coughs - we know from studies that it transferred from pigs to monkies with
absolutely no contact, they were just in the same room. You bet its airborne.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Just a few points.

It could be engineered and masterminded by some world power. But the problem in the attack on America would be how would you ensure that your agents got Ebola? I think they are just random people. Also, if you were attacking transportation hubs you'd target New York, Chicago and Las Vegas as 3 of your primary targets.

The easy proof of any conspiracy would be to background check all of these patients in the US and see if they had ties to extremist groups etc.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

I think the major hubs first would be too obvious. It seems they are hitting major hubs though with others sprinkled in between...Not sure until the entire story develops, but it sure seems that way so far!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join