It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else notice anything weird about the locations of the USA ebola patients?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Atlanta, DC, and Dallas all make sense in that they are International airports and major travel hubs. Nebraska is odd, though, I admit.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Excallibacca
Atlanta, DC, and Dallas all make sense in that they are International airports and major travel hubs. Nebraska is odd, though, I admit.

Have to start somewhere heading west from the east...Right now the east coast is covered...Just have to move it more west to get everyone...If this is a true conspiracy that is....

If someone is flown into CA, I am going to be pissed at how this is happening right in front of our eyes!!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Atlanta is where the CDC and WHO collaboration headquarters are in the US. Any show about disease is going to have those. DC has another WHO center, so it is a reasonable location for an author to include. Plus, I think George Mason University has at least a BSL3 if not a BSL4 there at their bioterrorism center. Pittsburgh has a BSL3+, the only such lab in a highly populated area and Washington state has one of the biggest vaccine producers in the world there. Texas is allegorically a hyperbole of America itself: proud, defiant, independent, ruggedly individualistic. Artistically, these areas make sense to target.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
The one thing I noticed is the first case here, not someone flown back by the Gov. But the first "natural diagnosis" was in Texas.

Stephen King's The Stand: Captain Trips first breaks out in Texas (Hapscomb's Gas Station)

Atlanta: CDC, featured in The Stand, and The Walking Dead (Atlanta correct? I've never seen the show)

"With some help from Captain Trips/Bring the world down to its knees."

You know they are remaking the stand. Maybe this is one huge publicity stunt.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SpaDe_

Once it jumps from Dallas to Phoenix, it will be in LA. the same day. Lots and lots of people here go to CA every day.

link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

The other thing I am thinking here is money....If they are able to cure this virus, could this be something to bring in billions/trillions in medical bills to Obamacare, get people to trust the government vaccine process...etc?

link   
a reply to: Nechash

Obviously correct. But I think they portray these areas for other reasons beside real-life locations/implications.

It's like 911 showing up in movies/tv/music before the date.

Or The Joker and the Sandy Hook/Batman conspiracy.

Every piece of information is put out there. They're tools. It's up to us to utilize or discard of these tools however we see fit.

link   
You also forgot the kid in utah.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
All this on top of having another outbreak right now in America, of an unknown respiratory virus which has already affected over 1000 children over several states.

Link

Scary stuff!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Am I understanding correctly that the original post above is about the possibility that there is an ongoing malicious effort by someone ( Muslim terrorists? The CDC? Big Pharma? ) to intentionally spread the Ebola virus in the USA, and the evidence for this is the way suspected cases were located within the USA?

It's a fact that Ebola has been around for many years while people where coming and going through international airports around the country. It is also a fact that Ebola can only be spread the way that AIDS is spread, i.e., through bodily fluid contact. Plus, the person who has Ebola can only spread the virus this way when symptomatic. If anyone wanted to intentionally spread a disease with some malicious intent, why choose Ebola and why choose a method of delivery of single individuals?

edit on 3-10-2014 by Petros312 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: stellawayten

Two Patients Quarantined In Kentucky With Ebola-Like Symptoms Cleared, Released

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Petros312
Am I understanding correctly that the original post above is about the possibility that there is an ongoing malicious l effort by someone ( Muslim terrorists? The CDC? Big Pharma? ) to intentionally spread the Ebola virus in the USA, and the evidence for this is the way suspected cases were located within the USA?

It's a fact that Ebola has been around for many years while people where coming and going through international airports around the country. It is also a fact that Ebola can only be spread the way that AIDS is spread, i.e., through bodily fluid contact. Plus, the person who has Ebola can only spread the virus this way when symptomatic. If anyone wanted to intentionally spread a disease with some malicious intent, why choose Ebola and why choose a method of delivery of single individuals?

I am talking about someone within the USA spreading this....Yes individuals are no big deal, until we learn it will spread other than by saliva...Read some of the posts in this thread and you might understand more about what we are talking about here....The locations of these people being brought back to the USA is what is suspicious to me (and others)...Almost like a planned attack...For what? No idea, just brainstorming the idea....Money/power/population? No idea..

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
All this on top of having another outbreak right now in America, of an unknown respiratory virus which has already affected over 1000 children over several states.

Link

Scary stuff!

The number of kids who get infected with an enterovirus occurs every year in the USA, particularly when school starts. The only unique element this year is the particular strain. The symptoms are the same as they have always been, the children at risk for complications still includes kids who have asthma, other respiratory illness, or who have compromised immune systems because of poor nutrition (more common than you'd think).

Try not to be fooled by the news media trying to do two possible things: 1. Get people to believe that a disease "outbreak" like never before requires you to keep going to the news to get (mis)information, and 2. generate more public anxiety to boost flu vaccines, which will not prevent enterovirus illness anyway, but most people believe half-truths.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Our minds are grasping at patterns, but even if we find a correlation, to assume we can know certainly the intention, cause or purpose behind the coincidence is probably vastly too wishful on our part.

Possibilities:

1). The elite are in control and they are toying with us. This is a good sign. It shows they have hubris which is a lethal flaw that can be exploited.

2). The elite need to tap into some hidden aspect of our awareness in order to manipulate our powers of creation into driving these events into existence. This is a good sign. This means the power truly lies with us and we can nullify their efforts by simple releasing our fears into nothingness.

3). Our fears are bubbling up to the surface and are inducing our nightmares into reality meaning that we are the true cause of these atrocities without any top-down orchestration. In this case, the elites spring into existence as the bogeymen of our own fantasies and this is why no matter how many times we depose them, another person always rises to fill their place. We create the magnetic storm that attracts these monsters into power. This is also a good, albeit depressing sign, because that means we have the power to stop this madness instantaneously.

What do you think? Are there any other alternatives available? Can random speculation even lead us close to the correct answer?

Yesterday, my girlfriend needed me to be an asshole. She's needed this for a long time, which is why she loves me so desperately. At one time, I fulfilled this role for her expertly. I showed her the wisdom of fantasy, to empower herself to take the day off, using me as an excuse as if I had done something awful that deviated her from her true purpose. She accepted this compromise graciously and we had an amazing non-destructive day together. No one outside our home is any wiser to the deception until now. Is that not manipulating the rules to create a more optimal outcome, discharging the cycle of evil and imploding it upon itself so that good can flourish in this land of misery?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Isn't the US citizens the biggest threat to a one world government?

IF... they could bring us down due to fear or a disease maybe we would not be so hard to take over.

Just a quick random thought I just had.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RunForTheHills

Awww man! That's not good! It messes with the whole conspiracy thing! Totally takes the fun out of it!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld

Link

Scary stuff!

The number of kids who get infected with an enterovirus occurs every year in the USA, particularly when school starts. The only unique element this year is the particular strain. The symptoms are the same as they have always been, the children at risk for complications still includes kids who have asthma, other respiratory illness, or who have compromised immune systems because of poor nutrition (more common than you'd think).

Try not to be fooled by the news media trying to do two possible things: 1. Get people to believe that a disease "outbreak" like never before requires you to keep going to the news to get (mis)information, and 2. generate more public anxiety to boost flu vaccines, which will not prevent enterovirus illness anyway, but most people believe half-truths.

Sounds like someone works for the government here...HUH??

Nobody has said anything such as "outbreak" or ANYTHING of that nature! I have come to this conclusion on MY OWN!! Stop trying to deflect the real situation here and backing your "boys"....You were just found out, BY ME!!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: RunForTheHills

Awww man! That's not good! It messes with the whole conspiracy thing! Totally takes the fun out of it!

Why? There are many patients on the east coast currently....KY doesn't spoil any of this thought process. Even if all patients were let go "cured" today, this process would still be in effect....Think about the people who have paid with cash before walking into the hospital with this disease! Think about the big picture of what I am talking about here and you will understand why this doesn't matter, at all...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Where was the potential case in Canada? I'm pretty sure that virus wouldn't have the trouble you or I might have crossing a border.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

Am I understanding correctly that the original post above is about the possibility that there is an ongoing malicious l effort by someone ( Muslim terrorists? The CDC? Big Pharma? ) to intentionally spread the Ebola virus in the USA, and the evidence for this is the way suspected cases were located within the USA?

I am talking about someone within the USA spreading this....Yes individuals are no big deal, until we learn it will spread other than by saliva...Read some of the posts in this thread and you might understand more about what we are talking about here....

I do not need to read any posts here to know that Ebola cannot presently be spread any way except through bodily fluids. But if you're into fear mongering on the topic, then this news article is for you:

www.cnn.com... ?iid=article_sidebar

Your claims about an intentional effort to spread Ebola using individuals as the vector, and the notion that Ebola may be spreadable through a means other than bodily fluids are SHEER SPECULATION, and this is what I wanted to clarify. In fact, after reading the info in the posts above I still have trouble understanding why anyone would think there's a systematic effort going on here to infect the population of the USA.

And it doesn't help your argument to keep saying I didn't read anything. I disagree that you've presented valid evidence. Now, if you wanted to present an argument that there's a systematic effort to cause mass hysteria about Ebola in the USA -- hysteria that will make people climb over each other to pay for a vaccine that they likely wouldn't need any more than they need an AIDS vaccine, then I agree.

That comment about me being a member of the government is still making me chuckle.

edit on 3-10-2014 by Petros312 because: smiley face added for emphasis

edit on 3-10-2014 by Petros312 because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join