It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else notice anything weird about the locations of the USA ebola patients?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Isn't there a possible case in Minnesota? Thought I read that somewhere.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Interesting, I've also noticed most of those places if not all, are connected via Train.

Holocaust in america anyone?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: tinner07

Doesn't population control comes to mind? is always been the wet dream of some to get the population's number under control.

There are larger populations to target than Africa and the U.S. It seems right now as if this is targeting the less populated places, but here again, maybe that's to make room for expansion of people from the overpopulated places. Hmm.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
As l recall I've seen a similar map not long ago. What looks familiar is the large swath of land that is relatively void of any connection to Ebola..ie. ID, MT, WY, ect.

It looks similar to this map, where supposed undocumented immigrants who've recently crossed the border were relocated.

Map

edit on 3-10-2014 by Daedal because: edit

edit on 3-10-2014 by Daedal because: fixing link

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I been reading posts on here and else where to leave the United States. Could this be Why? This could be a back door to invade us with this EBOLA scare. To force us to get the FLU shot and then off to a FEMA CAMP for 21 days? Round up those with guns first and off to the FEMA CAMPS to be terminated who pose a threat to the NEW WORLD ORDER. This could be the FALSE FLAG as a way to get rid of the threat?

edit on 3-10-2014 by The only 1 who knows the because: Add why.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: The only 1 who knows the

That and given how the world situation is yes.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Money is why! No money in it for Big Pharm.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Now all of those 150,000,000 plastic coffins scattered around the UNITED STATED are going to be finally used. There have been a lot of those in Atlanta for awhile and this I read in this post.

Why Obama has purchased 150,000,000 plastic coffins?

letsrollforums.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 3-10-2014 by The only 1 who knows the because: add video

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted

No cases in Minnesota. You're possibly remembering Patrick Sawyer, the first American citizen to die of Ebola. He worked for the Liberian Government and was a Minnesota resident.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: FraggleRock

originally posted by: Restricted

No cases in Minnesota. You're possibly remembering Patrick Sawyer, the first American citizen to die of Ebola. He worked for the Liberian Government and was a Minnesota resident.

Okay. Thanks for the correction.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

Oh yes you are not the only one noticing, and then ask yourself why this first patient found so many kids upon his initial arrival. Sometimes I wonder if I have been on ATS to long. I am getting way too paranoid.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I respectfully disagree and offer this link to TLC Africa to support effectiveness of disease as a weapon.Petroleum Prices Drop Again

Excerpts (excuse the long quotes but material establishes relevance to what's happening in the United States as we try to come to grips with the situation):

"... The Government of Liberia has extended the decongestion measure at all public institutions by requesting all non-essential government employees to continue to remain at home with full pay and benefits, until otherwise instructed..."

"...Over the recent months, Liberia has been in a state of confusion as it relates to Ebola. At this point the damages are evident, hence, a good guideline to help stir the nation in the right direction is eminent. It’s imperative that experts understand the mental effect and state of mind of the citizenry involve, in order to provide adequate help.

"...Psychological dimension:
The first step is the mental perception and acceptance of this plague. For many Liberians, this is like the stages of grieving that according to psychologist are experienced by people from all work of Life.” Death in itself forces people to self-evaluate, create fear and panic. These are the five stages of grieving, which unfortunately does not happen in a specific order and differing for each individual.
1. Denial and isolation- in the minds of many Liberian this can’t be real, it’s a conspiracy or witchcraft. It can’t happen to a Liberian only our neighbors, this is where the government has to focus on awareness and present the real facts and realistic statistic to the nation. No sugar coating the fact, the sooner people realize the truth the quicker it can be accepted and worked upon. The various media outlets in Liberia must have detail pictorial and video of the last and horrible stages of Ebola, Liberians have to see to believe. These video images must be ran daily until people begin to accept. ... "

"...The Ministry of Commerce and Industry, in close consultation with the management of the Liberia Petroleum Refining Company, (LPRC) has announced that there will be reductions in the pump prices of gasoline (PMS) and fuel oil (AGO) by 12 cents and 15 cents respectively. ..." See Gasoline Prices Drop to a four Year Low

And yes, the geographical pattern in conjunction with the timing of the occurrences seems noteworthy, but as was pointed out these incidences are located around major international airports and I believe there is a military research center in Nebraska which would explain the treatment location option. What I am particularly concerned about is the assignment of military troops to a country under extreme duress and which is a target of interest to Big Oil. Liberia: Fighting for Black Gold

Add this to the sudden appearance of D68 and any thinking person has good reason to ask questions other than should I buy bottled water and what's the best hand sanitizer.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

How come we have not heard about any ebola cases in England? I can understand about not having any ebola cases in japan because of the radiation there. I heard a rumor that lil kimmy is sick. Maybe with ebola. Kim jon uunnn better get tested. Oh wait, he has to pre order K-Map first and have a licience to distribute.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: cloaked4u

Again, to my same point. Not enough land mass? Who knows.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
the Then are doing this.
they just need to let you know
that people have pop't up all over.

it will not be them that are spreding it.
but NSA or CIA will put in in some
ting like foods, beer, water suplly.
so thire people can avide it.

they will be blameing terroists later!
Them do wont to lower the world pop.
or Kill You off.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Lol....Come here to the Safety Zone.

*Scratches the label on the sign, to reveal underneath the acronym.....FEMA.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

I understand where you are coming from, but spreading Ebola is just a really, really ineffective way to attack a country.

If you are willing to use biological weapons against an enemy, there are better (or, well, worse) and just as readily available ways to do so.

This could be the result of Ebola mutating to the point where it is able to attack the country. Something obviously happened with the Ebola virus, because it was not breaching containment this easily ever before. I think that our country isn't ready to fight the virus, maybe there is another reason people are being contained all over the place, but it could definitely be a mistake.

I think we are losing control here.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
What if... and this is a BIG what if, since I don't believe it myself. But WHAT if chemical trails were really just chemicals weakening out immune systems in America and now we're all going to die due to Ebola.

My mind = blown

I think it's about time for me to start printing out and laminating some survival guides. I'll wait until the wave of death is near then run to the hills.

*edit*
Oh, I don't agree that this is an attack. If anything, it'd go along side the conspiracy of depopulation.
edit on 10/12/10 by anicetus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

I understand where you are coming from, but spreading Ebola is just a really, really ineffective way to attack a country.

If you are willing to use biological weapons against an enemy, there are better (or, well, worse) and just as readily available ways to do so.

Yes, but do those other, more efficient ways to do it come with plausible deniability sewn in?

With a 'perfectly natural' Ebola pandemic, nobody is to blame...dumping deadly biological agents into say a city water supply couldn't possibly be assumed to be a natural event and would be very easily recognised as a deliberate attack.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Life just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join