It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else notice anything weird about the locations of the USA ebola patients?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

originally posted by: stellawayten
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

And how long does it take to get the results of an Ebola test? I haven't heard of any results since dallas.

www.ibtimes.com...

Ebola Outbreak: Japan Develops 30-Minute 'Simpler' Test To Quickly Diagnose Deadly Virus

How much you wanna bet the USA wont authorize the use of this test. I remember when an AIDS saliva test was tried to be presented for use in the US and the FDA shot it down, made it impossible for it to be used. Which was really stupid because there was no harm in doing the test so I don't know why it had to be approved by them. Anyways, the FDA and US gubment most likely won't let the Japan test fly just like they don't let certain proven procedures and meds used in other countries for medical issues be used here in the US. They're just a bunch of damn pigs! Sorry to all pigs out there.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

what would be gained by our govt doing this?

Depopulation and confiscation of all abandoned property. Just like what happened after the Black Plague in Europe. Where do you think the Catholic Church got all their Money, property, gold etc.??

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

on the cricled areas in your map,most of those are the colder northwestern states and as ebola is a troplical disease in origin i dobut it could spread in those states during the winter (if at all) and that containing it in those states would be far less of an issue for them,as to the rest of your post interesting theory will have to watch this thread more closely to see where it goes.but i guess if isis wanted to send some martyrs full of disease instead of strapped with bombs it may be harder for the tsa etc to stop those kind of attacks

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thebel

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

Not only all of this stuff I am talking about above....But has anyone heard what the government has done with the personal belongings of these patients? Are their wallets/id's/cash/etc being burnt and disposed of properly? Or are they just leaving this stuff lay around so someone else can pick it up and get this disease? The more I think about this all, the more crazy I feel!!

Heating at +60°C for 30 to 60 minutes is enough to kill all of Ebola virus, they don't need to be burned. Also disinfecting them works effectively.

I read a CDC guidance sheet and it said at this time the are recommending disposing of all items, it said bed sheets even if bleached that the bleach could not reach every fiber so disposal is the best method. This is not the same one but it says it also in a different way.

Use only a mattress and pillow with plastic or other covering that fluids cannot get through. To reduce exposure among staff to potentially contaminated textiles (cloth products) while laundering, discard all linens, non-fluid-impermeable pillows or mattresses as appropriate.

www.cdc.gov... ected-united-states.html

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

You said "ebola is a troplical disease in origin i dobut it could spread in those states during the winter (if at all)"

That's not true.

SURVIVAL OUTSIDE HOST: Filoviruses have been reported capable to survive for weeks in blood and can also survive on contaminated surfaces, particularly at low temperatures (4°C)

When dried in tissue culture media onto glass and stored at 4 °C, Zaire ebolavirus survived for over 50 days

Link
edit on 3-10-2014 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

This is one of the reasons why it does pose a serious threat. Someone sneezes or coughs on the subway, touches the Metrocard machine. Or holds open a door for two seconds.

People getting sick from direct contact with the contagious, and getting it from surfaces too.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

hrrrm i had always been told that cold would either make it go dormant (ie not infect you tell warm again) or that it would not be able to surive the harsh climate until it heated back up ,i dunno just have not heard of any ebola cases ever in Siberia,Mongolia,Alaska etc and they seem to be all originating in Africa as opposed to colder climates

SURVIVAL OUTSIDE HOST: Filoviruses have been reported capable to survive for weeks in blood and can also survive on contaminated surfaces, particularly at low temperatures (4°C) Footnote 52 Footnote 61. One study could not recover any Ebolavirus from experimentally contaminated surfaces (plastic, metal or glass) at room temperature Footnote 61. In another study, Ebolavirus dried onto glass, polymeric silicone rubber, or painted aluminum alloy is able to survive in the dark for several hours under ambient conditions (between 20 and 250C and 30–40% relative humidity) (amount of virus reduced to 37% after 15.4 hours), but is less stable than some other viral hemorrhagic fevers (Lassa) Footnote 53. When dried in tissue culture media onto glass and stored at 4 °C, Zaire ebolavirus survived for over 50 days Footnote 61. This information is based on experimental findings only and not based on observations in nature. This information is intended to be used to support local risk assessments in a laboratory setting.
the experimental part makes me some what skeptical of it meaning sure in cold climates they can keep it alive in a lab environment (the experimental part) and they even seem to state its not how it works in nature. ie alive is not the same as surviving/reproducing and all that other stuff viruses like to do where as while it may survive its not as virulent when dormant

i guess i should have been more clear in my original statement of our climate does not lend its self it the natural spread of ebola meaning that it is not native to our specific climate and thus not as likely to spread naturaly like it would in say sub Saharan Africa.sure if its bio weapons or whatnot id doubt climate would play a factor and that certian strains like ZEBOV for example do not like the cold and it is a strain of ebola .it also helps that most(not all mind you) of the northwest is no where near as densely populated as sub saharian africa so on that point alone it should spread less actively

seems alcohol (like that found in hand sanitizer) is the best method for getting rid of it as the alcohol makes the Ebola inactive (ie not transmittable)
www.sciencemediacentre.co.nz...
cfrankdavis.wordpress.com... this link seems to support your point of view but seems to be the general consensus is that it is no where near as bad a risk that the media seems to be making it out to be and it seems most drs dont even really know how it spreads

edit on 3-10-2014 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Regarding cases in the far northern areas such as Alaska, the reason why it hasn't been seen there yet is the small likelihood of someone travelling there from West Africa. Same could be said for Siberia or Mongolia.

What concerns me most is not the news stories talking about cases of Ebola here in North America. At least they're public knowledge and one could be able to take some precautions should it show up within their area.

But how about China and Russia? Both countries have been very active working in African countries trying to land trade and resource extraction deals. Do you think Russia and China will be forthcoming releasing details about any Ebola cases in their countries or would they hush it up?

Yeah... I think they would (for various reasons).

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Doesn't population control comes to mind? is always been the wet dream of some to get the population's number under control.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

hrrrm i had always been told that cold would either make it go dormant (ie not infect you tell warm again) or that it would not be able to surive the harsh climate until it heated back up ,i dunno just have not heard of any ebola cases ever in Siberia,Mongolia,Alaska etc and they seem to be all originating in Africa as opposed to colder climates

Virus' thrive in cold dry air hence the flu season. That's why it's of greater danger to us when we begin to hit winter. The already rapidly mutating Ebola will really take off and hit us twice as hard. This is when it can become airborne as with any other virus that grows in cold conditions. We have just never seen Ebola make it this far because it was only at first in Africa. So you are right in that sense. However it is here now...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: masqua

that is a very good point on other nations like russia and china who are not as open.to take it to the full extreme imagine if it got into north korea,would we even find out? or would we just pick up all the mass graves on satellites. at least for china and Russia they have an advanced (at least compared to Africa for example) health care system . although the biggest thing china has against it as far as diseases spread is that they have MUCH larger population densities then a lot of other nations ,they are also one of the few nations i can see getting away with full on locking down effected regions (like they did with the black death outbreak recently)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I noticed they're all spread out instead of in one place. Stupid, or intentional.
edit on 10/3/2014 by Restricted because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

ah thank you for that goggling those terms did help me get a better grasp of the concept(medical science baffles me and i tend to be overwhelmed when trying to research it) so from a medical stand point keeping the air moist and i guess with frequent hand sanitizations you would be much safer then if you did not take these precautions. only "outbreak" ive had to deal with is one of my tenants got whooping cough last month so alot of what i know is either what i remember(most likely inaccurately) from highschool science classes and media talking points so thanks for making that more clear to me

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Viruses thrive during the winter because people stay inside and cluster together.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein
Now, I was just sitting here thinking about this and IF ebola is contagious beyond what they are telling us, which I believe is true.....Then we may have the beginning stages of a planned attack on American citizens. I have absolutely no proof on this, I was just brainstorming the idea, but look at a map (below). So far we have a patient in ATL, Dallas, Nebraska, and DC (ebola like symptoms in DC).

EDIT...From posters below also we have - UTAH, HAWAAI, KENTUCKY and now TORONTO...Yikes!!

Atlanta International Airlines is the home of Delta Airlines and the only airline in the Southeast that has nonstop flights going in and out internationally in the southern eastern states. It is also a nice stopover that connects to all major airports in the US. Dallas FortWorth is the home of American Airlines and the only airline of southern western states that has nonstop flights going in and out internationally. It is also a nice stopover that connects to all major airports in the US. That has the south covered for Contagion. Washington DC is the seat of the nation's capital, and their airport as we know is also a major international stop, connecting to the big boy airports of the East Coast. That has the eastern seaboard covered. Hawaii International will take care of California if Texas won't. That has the western seaboard covered. Contagion to the Midwest will be soon, and accomplished by Kentucky and the transfer of planes from the aformentioned into Chicago O'hare and Midway Airport.

HOWEVER....Ebola has been in the US for QUITE SOME TIME. What we are witnessing is Tuskeegee Experiment 2.0.
I've said it all on the threads of Ebola on ATS until its a broken record...ITS BEEN HERE. This is a manmade thing, and it just didn't get to the states. Whatever they tell us they knew damn well its been here at least a year, and for scrupulous reasons they are now "covering all bases" having outbreaks in "odd places" across North America. Think Of timing versus release of information! Look back at the history of AIDS. AIDS was first shown in the Vietnam war. Look at Agent Orange syndrome symptoms and look at 1970s AIDS symptoms. Do some research on it. Strain Type #1 AIDS was killing white boys as early as 1978 (after contagion was spread through Hepatitis B shots in NYC and San Francisco). Two places on opposite ends of the spectrum, but notorious for having a PROTESTING AND DEMANDING OF RIGHTS CULTURE from the turbulent 60s and early 1970s. White gay guys were dropping DEAD in 1978 and NOTHING WAS DONE ABOUT IT. Nothing WAS SAID ABOUT IT. Doctors were begging, I mean BEGGING the media to cover it and it was gag orders from the top starting with the Reagen Administration (remember, AIDS hit as Carter was on his way out and probably didn't even get a handle on it). 1981 was the first year it was in the press as a "possible" epidemic, and that was still the SMALL PRESS. How many died between 1979-1981? Thousands. How many were exposed and infected? Tens of thousands. What we have is a combination of intentional infection and exposure from parties unknown, dishonesty from our government, corporations, and news outlets to provoke fear and panic so they can declare marshall law, or some other restrictive repressive bullshyt. It also is a nice cannon fodder cocktail to kill off some radical freedom fighting people that will CHALLENGE government rule against personal liberties too, or just bump off a race of people because of Eugenics. For all we know, Ebola may become for Mexicans what AIDS became for Black Americans after somebody in the lab tinkers with it and alters it to attack certain genes only inherent with their racial background.

As this thing unfolds daily, Ebola is looking EXACTLY like the AIDS Pandemic to me. People's heads are in the wrong bag about this. People are going on and on about "countries not giving Africa help" but face facts - Fact #1 - AFRICA HAS BEEN THE TESTING GROUND FOR THESE AGENTS SINCE DAY ONE. Fact #2 - America has a history of biological warfare on its own people and medical apartheid has been alive and well since slavery. Fact #3 - Like AIDS, Ebola has been specifically created and manipulated (the US holds ALL PATENTS on the strain now, don't they? I see they learned from AIDS since France cracked the disease and had a cure which the US sued them in international court and to this day has prohibited worldwide distribution of it). Think back to AIDS a minute, the early years. In the beginning the white gay boys exclusively got it; how many times was it just called a cancer? How many times did Reagen's administration shut down any and all help to them because it was just a gay illness? Then slowly after 1985 or so it started creeping up in black communities through and via the crack epidemic years. Now you tell me how did a disease that made people drop dead instantly within 3-6 months of exposure now have stages? There are people living with it for 20 years now. There is still misinformation on the tie-in to HIV, which has been proven to be an illness by itself; people can get it and not get AIDS and vice versa. But we the people 35 years later still don't have a good public grasp of the thing, and for newer generations its in the back of their mind as unimportant. Think of how AIDS went out there and was mutated (which no one discusses) and the conspiracies and proven documentation from various countries of PROVEN FACTS around it, including government conspiracies against the US. Now replace the word AIDS in the aforementioned with Ebola. Like with AIDS TPTB front a great digital propaganda machine they can incite fear into the masses and discriminate against people with a single lie. Cue: Mass Media promoting "Contagion", "The Strain"

And just like my father claims that they used Vietnam to test the first strains of AIDS on them through mandatory inoculations, we may have that as well with Ebola since all of a sudden all these outbreaks are occurring. Let's see some data on how many of these people have gotten flu shots or other inoculations since Sept. 1st.

I cant stress this point enough ATS: If people think this just "happened", they need to check the Tuskeegee Experiment, and look at the protocols and origins behind the AIDS in the 1960s first. See Big Pharma comes under pressure as AZT kills Leukimia kids. Not jump 20 years later and said drug is being used as a "treatment" for this new outbreak illness, with the same symptoms and subsequent death as before some 20 years earlier? (AZT kills your bone marrow, making you suspectible to all viruses, and ultimately breaks your body down for defense and kills you). Look, research, and study WHY the US government goes over to Africa and drops shyt like this on people of color FIRST! It's the melanin factor - do research. Then it gets spread it out to the rest once its been perfected. (AIDS is an anomaly, the white gay guys getting it was really to kill their movement and eradicate their protesting in public but that is another story and France proved the strain they got was genetically different than the ones black people were infected with).

Wash rinse and repeat people. Remember the alleged Patient Zero AIDS guy. He was flying all over the place too right???? What one poor unsuspecting man who dies before he can be questioned on his "activities" can do.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Ebola was traced to green monkeys and bats in the Congo. Yes, it has been weaponized, and combined with other viruses like smallpox, but it has a natural source and reservoir in Africa.
edit on 10/3/2014 by Restricted because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Why is this only in the US and Africa?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
OMG! All those places have airports!

There is a link!!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

It is said that African Fruit Bats are possibly the original cause of Ebola. Remember the News last year abour the following;

www.blm.gov...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

New here, and was looking at your map, then images of the FEMA map popped into my head.

Besides a few places (it is still early of course), your map is aligning perfectly within the proximities of the FEMA fixed site facilities. Also aligns with the flight travel of UA flight # 822 after Dallas into the midwest/west.

Maybe someone else can post the image, I do not understand how to add the image to my "library" lol

artofschmidt.files.wordpress.com...

I may have missed it, but I didn't see anyone else post this...sorry in advance if they did.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join