It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC mobilizing: Dallas Hospital confirms First Positive Ebola Case in the US

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: badgerprints

I was trying to be funny in my own way, we do agree afterall.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Im sorry if this has already been discussed, but I thought it worth mentioning if not.

RSOE

Sgt. Michael Monnig, an employee of the Dallas County Sheriff's Office, was taken to the hospital Wednesday amid fears that he had been exposed to the Ebola virus, the sheriff's office confirmed. Authorities later announced that Monnig was at "minimal" risk, but said they were proceeding "with an abundance of caution."

It goes on to say that even though he had not come in contact with the first ebola victim, he had been in the apartment and though not counted among the 48 people they are monitoring, he was taking his own temp daily and began experiencing fatigue and stomach pain so he went in.

"We're just waiting for the facts right now to make sure he's OK." The city of Frisco, Texas, said in a statement on Wednesday that "a patient exhibiting signs and symptoms of Ebola" had been identified. Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas confirmed that a patient was admitted to the hospital's emergency room after possible exposure to the virus.

Did anyone else get the memo that someone was in the hospital with Ebola symptoms?

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mrsdudara
Im sorry if this has already been discussed, but I thought it worth mentioning if not.

RSOE

Sgt. Michael Monnig, an employee of the Dallas County Sheriff's Office, was taken to the hospital Wednesday amid fears that he had been exposed to the Ebola virus, the sheriff's office confirmed. Authorities later announced that Monnig was at "minimal" risk, but said they were proceeding "with an abundance of caution."

It goes on to say that even though he had not come in contact with the first ebola victim, he had been in the apartment and though not counted among the 48 people they are monitoring, he was taking his own temp daily and began experiencing fatigue and stomach pain so he went in.

"We're just waiting for the facts right now to make sure he's OK." The city of Frisco, Texas, said in a statement on Wednesday that "a patient exhibiting signs and symptoms of Ebola" had been identified. Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas confirmed that a patient was admitted to the hospital's emergency room after possible exposure to the virus.

Did anyone else get the memo that someone was in the hospital with Ebola symptoms?

Yes, the lab in Austin, Tx revealed the results were negative for Ebola. There was supposed to be a second test from the CDC to confirm he's negative but I still have not heard anything on that.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Spanish Nurse's Condition Worse

"...Dr. German Ramirez, who is among those treating her, said Romero may have been exposed while removing protective gear she'd donned to treat one of the priests.

"That's what we were working on -- on the errors possibly made while removing the protective suit," Ramirez told reporters this week, saying it's possible the protective suit or gloves may have touched her face...."

Another factor to consider in vectoring.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: k3d59
Spanish Nurse's Condition Worse

"...Dr. German Ramirez, who is among those treating her, said Romero may have been exposed while removing protective gear she'd donned to treat one of the priests.

"That's what we were working on -- on the errors possibly made while removing the protective suit," Ramirez told reporters this week, saying it's possible the protective suit or gloves may have touched her face...."

Another factor to consider in vectoring.

This could have been avoided, and that makes it terribly sad. I truly hope she pulls through

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I just happened to be watching the movie, Contageon, made in 2011, so far they mentioned ENTEROVIRUS, SARS,.....virus ends up to be something having to do between pig/bat virus, not sure yet as I haven't watched the movie prior, I looked up the movie info..... Virus hits right before thanksgiving...creepy! Sounds very familiar.....so, Matt Damon, lead actor, turns out to be the only person immune to the disease. He just asked why he can't give his blood to be used as immunity for the infected.....sounds familiar still......
edit on 10/11/14 by j.r.c.b. because: Added info...

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ValentineWiggin

Needed 1 pieced suit. No tape at wrists and ankles. Any news from the Pope on this?

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Second case confirmed in TX! Looks like a health worker from Duncan's hospital.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"We knew a second case could be a reality, and we've been preparing for this possibility," Dr. David Lakey, commissioner of the Texas Department of State Health Services, said in a statement Sunday morning.

www.cnn.com...

Strange that a healthcare worker who would have taken every precaution against this caught it. What about the family left exposed for days with it, why haven't they caught it? Strange.
edit on 12-10-2014 by Doodle19815 because: Link

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Doodle19815

Been thinking the same thing

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vaxellion

Been thinking the same thing

Me too. Their missing something. But what?? Their in suits, wearing masks, gloves, wth?!

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I have not believed that the family was not infected, in fact never believed they were taken to a private Christian home where they could be free. I think it was a detainment facility. No media, no social media by the family, nothing, the family was scrubbed from sight when it was our right to follow this story closely and in detail.

Did Same shirt Judge receive a new vaccine before he went into the home and then dove the family in his car for 45 minutes unprotected?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: antar

There has been social media posts by Louise Troh's nephew who is quarantined with her. His name is Jeffery Cole. He posted a Thanksgiving/ Comfort verse on the day Thomas Duncan received the experimental drug. His last pits was just about 2 hrs ago. There is a picture of him with Ms. Troh and it is the same person on social media.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 2gd2btru

Can you link to that media page? I cannot find it. Posting any recent pictures of himself? Talking about his family in quarantine? i really am interested.
edit on am1031amMon, 13 Oct 2014 09:11:19 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 2gd2btru

Found this interesting page by a worker at Pres.

Any connection? Check it out anyway kind of um, possibly connected?

www.facebook.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Picture of Louise Troh and Jeffrey Cole (when he got to Dallas I believe).

www.dailymail.co.uk... urned-away-doctors-later-refused-blood-transfusion.html

Isn't this the same person in the picture?

www.facebook.com...

No mention of what is going on in quarantine. Last post 16 hrs ago. Who knows what communication is happening in his PM's.

edit on 13-10-2014 by 2gd2btru because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 2gd2btru they put the infected nurses' dog in quarantine, good thing, we need to know if dogs can carry the ebola and pass it on without showing symptoms.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2gd2btru

www.dailymail.co.uk... urned-away-doctors-later-refused-blood-transfusion.html

It almost sounds like that's reason he came here....Would make the most amount sense and prove he knew the girl he helped had it. Which isn't surprising since he reportedly took her to not one but two Ebola clinics. IF that is true then he is a selfish jerk and I hope his family would be punished for their role in all this. But that's a big if. I'm going give them the benefit of the doubt and say they just had that much faith in our government and heath care system.
edit on 10/8/2014 by blackcatmagic because: To fix confusion

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: blackcatmagic
???

My posts has to do with Louise Troh's nephew who is in isolation with her. Posts have been made about there being nothing heard from those in isolation. But to the contrary there has been signs of life from those in the gated community through Jeffrey's Facebook page.

The last article you referenced has to do with Thomas Duncan's nephew. The two are very different.

I do pray for those in isolation. As far as Thomas Duncan he has nothing to do with HIS family's anger other than he died. Anger is part of grief.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: blackcatmagic

its better I change my response

I think the whole damn family should be tossed into the dark jail cell you can find.. (their actions are attempted murder)

Then they should be sued and MADE to repay the cost to the system they have caused

It is the law and they broke it..

As for prosecution, It wont happen and all those resources are now lost because they lied to cover him for his crimes..

How many school books would that have bought..

How many children did this take food out of their bellies to pay for this

How many single mothers will lose jobs because they cant cover childcare..

How much more will funds be cut further from breast exams for women..

All because a greedy family decided they were more important then the people in the area.. The outcome is that they will get away with their actions..

new topics

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116 >>

join