It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC mobilizing: Dallas Hospital confirms First Positive Ebola Case in the US

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 2gd2btru

Post fixed. I was referring to the link posted. Apologizes for the confusion.

To clarify, I was saying what IF my previous statement was true. I wasn't implying it actually was. But IF (big if) they had prior knowledge of his contact with an Ebola patient then I feel they should face a court of law and/or, if on a visa, deportation. As I said before I'm going give them the benefit of the doubt and say they just had that much faith in our government and heath care system. I hope that they don't get this horrible disease, but IF they knew of his prior contact, and contract the disease, they don't have my sympathies. I live near the area and these people were caught leaving their contaminated apartment more than once, potentially exposing countless number of Dallas residents if they had been symptomatic. I find that incredibly selfish and inconsiderate. However, with that said, this whole thing was improperly managed from top to the very bottom. Even IF everything worked like it was suppose to there was still a good chance that he would die. This has exposed a huge weakness in our health care system and our government. I hope that clears some things up.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ripcontrol

I agree that they should be sued and/or made to repay the cost, but that will never happen. Instead the family will sue and get an "undisclosed settlement". In the end, it will be the Dallas residents will be the ones to repay the MILLIONS of dollars this cost.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I'd say that now that there are more infected directly tagged to Duncan, if his family does file suit and win, that anyone infected by him should sue his estate since he lied about his exposure during his travel.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: blackcatmagic

No problem. Thank you for clearing up my confusion.

Many of those connected with Louise Troh and Thomas Duncan are new to our country. I am still curious about Louise Troh's recent trip to Liberia and her living in Equador. Yet somewhere I read she had been in the USA for 10+ years. I see her family as less angry than his.

www.breitbart.com...

Apparently her Pastor is the one told she hasn't left the country since she arrived 10 years ago. She has been giving conflicting stories.

edit on 13-10-2014 by 2gd2btru because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

ABOUT 70 HOSPITAL STAFFERS CARED FOR EBOLA PATIENT

Source

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
How is it that the nurse who took precautions got it, but the ones he shared a small apartment, bathroom, food, beds, air, sofa, chairs, walking barefoot with sweaty feet, door knobs with are said to not be showing any signs of the illness?

This doesn't make sense to me at all. I would have thought there was no chance the family could avoid it. If they remain negative, wouldn't that mean that they knew he may have ebola and took precautions? She a heath care worker, right?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Kentuckymama
Knowing that the officials would love to show off any good results from the decisions they made... if the people who shared the apartment with Duncan were healthy, my thinking is that they would be on the news, etc, as bright examples of the official's wisdom, concern and courage.

But, alas, they are MIA. So the opposite conclusion is the default at this point (until proven otherwise).

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

WEll is it possible that this was the intent all along? A well planned scheme to bilk millions?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Does anyone have proof of when Duncan purchased his ticket? I have waited to stumble upon that but his story is now old news it seems and the trail has been scrubbed.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: antar

This was the the only thing I could find and I am not sure of the source.

Who Was Thomas Eric Duncan? A Man Who Was Loved And In Love

The girlfriend said:

“This has been in the works for several months that this was not an immediate decisions of his to come to the States,” Mason said. “He had been waiting for a visa and it came through of course he became symptomatic before we could make a plan for the wedding.”

I'll save my speculation for another thread.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

This was not sufficient news. The application for Visa, the Plane reservations, that is what I am wanting to see.

These points are important, as important as the family who have been taken into custody and that we are to believe made the statements after Duncan died via msm.

That Jesse Jackson was brought in reminds me of damage control, media mitigation.

Why not suit him up and send him into the family in secrecy, hiding? Go in with cameras and conduct a prayer with them?

No it seems Jackson only went in to advise/pray with the Mother and others who were never in jeopardy for their lives being in danger and to help them raise awareness of the future law suits of which if in the mega millions would give his Ministry a tidy 10% tithing.

INTERVIEW The family and UPDATE their condition!!!! VIDEO or its didn't happen!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Your little Avatar still brings joy to my pre-Halloween heart, lol really does put a smile on my face which in this mess is a wonderful thing. Again Thanks for that adorable image.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Another important piece of this would be to go public with Duncans wife to be, sorry but the names are so jumbled in my mind, seems msm only wants me to think in terms of his mother, and brothers names I guess.

The point is, all of her financial records should be looked at.

All of Duncans should be looked at.

Phone records, email, everything that could paint this picture in black and white.

Where is all the NSA spying when we need it? This is not the first case where their snooping could be helpful.

Home phone is easy, email easy, not sure if cell phones have ability to be traced on past numbers or not.

But all of those have probably been destroyed by now.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Another important piece of this would be to go public with Duncans wife to be, sorry but the names are so jumbled in my mind, seems msm only wants me to think in terms of his mother, and brothers names I guess.

The point is, all of her financial records should be looked at.

All of Duncans should be looked at.

Phone records, email, everything that could paint this picture in black and white.

Where is all the NSA spying when we need it? This is not the first case where their snooping could be helpful.

Home phone is easy, email easy, not sure if cell phones have ability to be traced on past numbers or not.

But all of those have probably been destroyed by now.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I know! But that's all I could find. I have been looking since the beginning
I can't find crap on him, his girlfriend or his family. If I find anything else I'll let you know.

I have so many unanswered questions, mostly out of curiosity. I posted a list of questions/speculations here. I don't have the answers to the questions I ask, though. But Something isn't right. The timeline provided just doesn't add up. There are too many holes.

Thank you for the complement on my avatar.

edit on 10/14/2014 by blackcatmagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/14/2014 by blackcatmagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Oh no did we kill the thread? Lol there used to be a comedy club here called Thread Killers Anonymous...

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DirtyD
Too much 80s, but the good part of the 80s.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Lol. I guess so.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I wonder if the blood of survivors is cause for concern? Do we have any news from Africa about this? I mean to kidnap survivors and continue to use their blood is concerning. At what point do we need to protect the people who have lived though this?

Are there people who have an immunity to the virus? Any particular blood type? I mean how do so many get infected while others do not?

IF and that is a big if for me, if they survived this, it raises such questions as are not being currently addressed by the scientific community.

How much blood did the Dr contribute? Continue to contribute?

The nurses have received his blood and they are doing good, but Duncan did not and he is dead. How much blood does it take or is it a simple injection?

Can this be used for people like the Judge and Mayor? So that they can continue to be in public and pretend that their close contact with the Apartment and the family was not dangerous and risky at best?
edit on am1031amWed, 15 Oct 2014 10:30:27 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Has anyone heard news or interviews, anything, anything at all about Duncans family that lived in the apartment with him? People who are this high profile do not just fall off never to be heard from again. It is more than concerning.
edit on am1130amSat, 08 Nov 2014 10:31:24 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116 >>

join