It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction for 2014 of Eyes Opening to Christ- Not a Prophecy, but a Statistical Probability for Isr

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet
And very soon, the rich and kings of the earth will hide in their bunkers from the wrath of the Lamb

Seems rather ironic that the "All Seeing Eye" of Lucifer is the elite's favorite symbol.

Yet they name their hiding places 'DUMBS'...

“Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.” ~ Jeremiah 23:24

“There is no secret that they can hide from thee.” ~ Ezekiel 28:3

“They are not hid from my face, neither is their iniquity hid from mine eyes.” ~ Jeremiah16:17

“Thou knowest my foolishness; and my sins are not hid from thee.” ~ Psalm 69:5

“He will bring to light the hidden things of the heart. ~ First Corinthians 4:5

“The darkness hideth not from thee” ~ Psalm 139:12

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

lol Hide in their bunkers. I believe they have heard the sign now and have begun to move down the stairs. If so i would have to say that if they just simply ask for GOD to be with them they would be just fine. The funny part is that underground is like hiding in an oven. They will be well until someone turns up the heat. I have learned enough to know their is no escape or hiding. All angles have been covered during creation and when we were created there was no human emotion or disgust that dwelled within the creator. Nothing is out of bounds if we continue to push against the creator.

After i posted i see here that someone done a better biblical job of making my point.

edit on 30-9-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Ah ok. I thought you meant pyramid building cultures world wide not strictly mesoamerican. Thanks for the clarification.
edit on 30-9-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

Ah ok. I thought you meant pyramid building cultures world wide not strictly mesoamerican. Thanks for the clarification.

There's good evidence that an advanced civilization (connected to the story of Enoch) ruled parts of Earth from Pyramid sites around the world. See this video:

Notice the higher Radian Mathematics using Giza as a prime meridian. Even today, we are not advanced enough to see the significance of this higher order thinking. The man that presents in this video is only scratching the surface of what really took place. As Enoch points out, the entire Earth was ruled with some form of global transportation system. Before the flood, the world was a far different place than we are led to believe.

edit on 1-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I will predict that we will see a mass revival in Israel . . .
I don't think the zionist military occupational regime in Palestine is "Israel", but an institution merely calling itself by that name.

Prophecy was about the kingdom that the Lord, Jesus, brought about, which is what today goes under the title of, Christianity.
edit on 1-10-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jmdewey60

Romans 11

25 Brothers and sisters, I want you to understand this mystery so that you won’t become arrogant. The minds of some Israelites have become closed until all of God’s non-Jewish people are included. 26 In this way Israel as a whole will be saved, as Scripture says,

“The Savior will come from Zion.
He will remove godlessness from Jacob.
27 My promise to them will be fulfilled
when I take away their sins.”

28 The Good News made the Jewish people enemies because of you. But by God’s choice they are loved because of their ancestors. 29 God never changes his mind when he gives gifts or when he calls someone. 30 In the past, you disobeyed God. But now God has been merciful to you because of the disobedience of the Jewish people. 31 In the same way, the Jewish people have also disobeyed so that God may be merciful to them as he was to you. 32 God has placed all people into the prison of their own disobedience so that he could be merciful to all people.

The eyes of Israel will be blinded for a time, until the fullness of the gentiles is brought in. Joseph hid his identity to Israel until the last brother was brought to him. Jesus is the foreshadowing of Joseph fulfilled. The same must happen in our day and age.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

“The Savior will come from Zion.
"From" Zion, not to Zion.

The same must happen in our day and age.
Thinking that prophecy has to happen in our lifetimes is, I think, a bit narcissistic.

The minds of some Israelites have become closed until all of God’s non-Jewish people are included.
Which already happened a long time ago.
When Jesus was preaching the kingdom, according to the gospels he also used the word, kingdom, as a term to describe what was representing Israel at that time, which were the Jews living inside the old traditional boundaries of ancient Israel.
That was "Israel", then, before Jesus' crucifixion, but afterwards, when the church developed, and especially with the demise of the temple, Israel became this other thing, that included the gentiles.
Israel was blind (rejected and killed Jesus), then it was "saved" (when "Israel" was redefined as the church).
edit on 1-10-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join