It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KFC Muslim Employee Screams Insults At Customer Asking For Bacon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinkerHaus
a reply to: xuenchen

When you remove the part about "acting" it's like you're saying something completely different!

You seem angry about something.

A prank *IS* an act.

If you mis-interpret, then correct me and all is fine.

If you think it's all fake, say so with force.

No need to pussy-foot around.

I agree it could have been a set-up.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952
a reply to: TinkerHaus

Do you mean something like the couple going into a bakery and asking for a same-sex wedding cake, then suing when they were told "no?" That had every earmark of being staged, too.

Why was he all ready to go with a camera if he wasn't trying to get a response out of this guy? It seems to me even if he was recording for innocent reasons (KFC IS SO EXCITING!) why would he continue to do so after the employee seemed violent? It seems to me most reasonable people would have de-escalated the situation by complying and perhaps apologizing. Instead, and with a female standing by his side, he purposefully continues to film and therefor taunt his potential attacker...

Either the person taking the video is as dumb as a bag of hammers or they were doing it on purpose. You decide.

I remeber this from a couple of year ago wasnt the person filming that asked for bacon. What happened is a chicken bacon sandwich was ordered and this set off our KFC employee. And of course someone whips out there cell phone to record the fun thats why it starts in a weird place.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

i remember when that happened the kid really lost it....it is heavy muslim population in the part of aus....the guy really needs to get a sense of humor

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
punchbowl.. nuff said...

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Hard to say if the outburst is about the request for bacon, seems he is made about being called something.
But of course misleading titles are more fun

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: okamitengu
punchbowl.. nuff said...

nuff said.hahhahha....funny stuff i think trent fancies himself as a movie star...he should have a chat to pauly and secure himself a spot in housos
edit on 29-9-2014 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Dear TinkerHaus,

Either the person taking the video is as dumb as a bag of hammers or they were doing it on purpose. You decide.

I'm not sure those are the only possibilities, but let us assume for the purposes of discussion, he is either or both, I don't care. Where does that leave us? Are you arguing that the employee should not have been punished? Are you suggesting that the customer should have been punished?

I really hope you don't believe either of those, but let me know.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Dear TinkerHaus,

I'm not sure those are the only possibilities, but let us assume for the purposes of discussion, he is either or both, I don't care. Where does that leave us? Are you arguing that the employee should not have been punished? Are you suggesting that the customer should have been punished?

I really hope you don't believe either of those, but let me know.

With respect,
Charles1952

No, those aren't the only possibilities. No, the employee's actions definitely weren't justifiable - but they may be more understandable with some context.

Yes, the employee should be punished. I have by no means suggested otherwise. I was just saying that it's probable that relevant facts are missing from this video.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Its really silly.

One teacher in college speculated that Muslim beliefs in regard to eating swine was due to that animal not being indigenous to their region, so seen as foreign and disgusting.

It's hard to just stop many generations and millions of people with a strong culture and belief, even if some things become apparent that they are outdated ideas originating in very specific circumstances of the distant past.

---

If he was against eating all animals, it would not have been as silly.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Dear TinkerHaus,

Please forgive me, I'm thick tonight.

I'm sure there are many, many facts that were left out of the video. Full agreement there. But what does it mean that they may make his actions more "understandable" but still not "justifiable?" Even without watching the video I could have understood the employees action. He saw an (arrogant? Ignorant?) Westerner saying something which offended his religious practices, became upset, and lost control. Perfectly understandable, but it doesn't change anything. He still should be disciplined at work (probably fired), and if any laws were broken, he should be punished accordingly. Understandable, but not justified.

I'm also confused (I told you I'm thick tonight) about the idea of "relevant" facts being omitted. Relevant to what? His discipline at work or by the legal system? I don't think so. If the missing facts don't excuse him, what are they relevant to?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I'm not sure I understand. The guy was angry because he was being recorded, I can get that, I hate people filming me too (though I wouldn't react that angrily, but then who knows what kind of day he had just had). There was nothing on that film to suggest he was angry about bacon or any previous religious discussion.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: okamitengu
punchbowl.. nuff said...

Haha as soon as i saw it was in Punchbowl i instantly thought of Trent from Punchy!!

As for the Video in the OP seems like they were just trying to stir him up by recording him, theres no need to have a total hissy fit though..

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I can imagine some guy getting upset like that if he ever going to order a cheeseburger in one of McDonald's kosher branches...

"OMG! NO CHEESE!"

*slams the register*
edit on 29-9-2014 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Good ole punchbowl. Setup a camera pointed at the train station for a day and you'll have enough material for a 3 season comedy/satire show. Wonder what Trent is upto these days, wouldn't be surprised if he's in some clinic with schizophrenia or took one too many sniffs of paint...

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
To me this is nothing but the ordinary young belligerent muslim, there's tonnes of them where I live..

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Why would the guy be trying to get a BURGER at KFC???

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

This is the first time I've seen this.

I'm not by any means trying to justify this guy's actions, but I wouldn't be surprised if something at least marginally significant hadn't happened before this incident.

Something significant *did* happen.

Somebody ordered bacon.

More than one religion has rules against pork related food and products.

Who gives a stuff? I tell you this, if that was here I'd be there ordering bacon on everything, if they refused it, and got snarky at me, I'd raise hell. God damn it, this is not the damn ME.

GTFO id you dont want to abide by the culture of this friggen land.

yeah I said it.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
No #ing bacon!! Where the # is my bacon!

what is this world coming to when there is no bacon on a grease ball burger!

I wonder how the chickens are killed then with the halal stuff. hmm

I just had a quick search and the halal chicken may come from the same company as normal. But how can they be sure that the halal chicken in on their fast food junk and not the normal heathen type chicken?

its beside the point. I dont live in a country where halal is mandatory. If someone wants kosher or halal, they go to a specific place. Not the same places we ALL go to and demand that those places change.

FFS.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Do you mean something like the couple going into a bakery and asking for a same-sex wedding cake, then suing when they were told "no?" That had every earmark of being staged, too.

Why was he all ready to go with a camera if he wasn't trying to get a response out of this guy? It seems to me even if he was recording for innocent reasons (KFC IS SO EXCITING!) why would he continue to do so after the employee seemed violent? It seems to me most reasonable people would have de-escalated the situation by complying and perhaps apologizing. Instead, and with a female standing by his side, he purposefully continues to film and therefor taunt his potential attacker...

You go to a known restaurant where suddenly you are not allowed to order the same food as everywhere else in the country, and you do it to make the point. This is not a muslim country. It is at best a mess of religious BS and crap forced on us, and at the end of the day, we're being forced to abide by the cultures of another country, another place, to accommodate a specific and exclusive set of society.

I'd do the same.

Much like if I got into a taxi and the driver said no alcohol containers or no bacon products. I'd record that and plaster it everywhere, to show how backasswards it is.

I dont care who that pisses off. AUSTRALIA. not Saudi Arabia, where people get imprisoned for wearing bathing suits.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Poor customers should have went and purchased some raw bacon and then decorated him with it!

Cheeses me off enough that my local Subway does not stock the stuff or offer BLTs simply because the area in which we live has an extensive Muslim population. Political correctness gone wild, Muslims need to realize if they don't like countries to which they have migrated they are perfectly free to find there way back home to there bacon free religiously intolerant nations.
edit on 29-9-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join