It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KFC Muslim Employee Screams Insults At Customer Asking For Bacon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Don't you think muslims are gettin tired of the "bacon" jokes?I know i would.Still doesn't justify his actions but come on..we do not know what happend in the previous minutes.And like other people mentioned.Nice timing with that 3y old vid....Remember folks,all muslims are evil and bad!(insert lots of sarcasm)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
If it was over bacon then this guy is just another intolerant religious nut. There is nothing wrong with religion in general, but when a religion serves as the basis for discrimination or in any way infringing upon another person then it is a problem. This goes for all religions. I think most sane people would think the following: I don't care what religion someone chooses to practice, but do it on your own time, and don't bother anybody else with your religious views. Some people cannot accept that someone else believes something different than them, and it is even worse when those types of people resort to violence, like the Islamic extremists, who by far are the most abundant and violent religious nuts. That just goes beyond intolerance. It is even worse than the insane people at the Westboro Baptist Church, who are definitely intolerant and zealous, but who do not resort to violence. That is kind of what this guy reminds me of, like one of those people who would be a member of a group like that. I know I don't want people who share those types of intolerant beliefs ever gaining the majority in any western nation, because this same type of intolerance would immediately turn into oppression once that occurred.

(post by chuck258 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

well thought out !!

but confusing

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join